The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda took control of LERNA for a bit, but I figured it would be okay for this post. I left one last spot for LERNA to reply before her utter utter annihilation. Maybe one last bit of redemption, or the final nail in her coffin.

Btw Fan, THAT'S how you do a reason you suck speech. They're designed to point out the flaws of someone and ridicule them because of it. All you did was a sort of Shut Up Hannibal speech.

Unfortunately, Admiral's rockets will succeed in killing him.

SPOILERS!

Interested in seeing who the next Counter Guardian is, though.

Yeah, it's called planning. This stuff? Planned as soon as the battle began.

It's funn y'know, like the ADR stuff. I planned for that, and followed it with dogged perserverence.

Now we just have to see what happens in Arc 3.

THAT WAS AN EPIC, EPIC POST. Thank you, Broken. I might try to make CG artwork of it later just because it'd been so epic, and that Sailor Stars song really set the mood. I thank you. I seriously, seriously thank you for making that so epic. If I had a hat, I'd lend it out to you.

Now then, nobody post. I'll be the one to start Page 35, and with it, Arc 3. BRACE YOURSELVES!!!

You mean Pure Edge, right?

Whoops. Sorry.

Also, I'm having trouble deciding on Yuki's image.

[spoiler=Candidate 1]

54943311f03d300782815c8a8020a748.png?205

[spoiler=Candidate 2]

aa8042dd03f217d9680d1eeac7b48e06.jpg?201

[spoiler=Candidate 3]

d66facd40e4766b49ebfffdfc212146a.png?198

[spoiler=Candidate 4]

303f784f5788de8f87234ea61e9bfc11.jpg?187

Izumi : Rule 63'd Vanitas

Actually, the helmet of the Knight of Solace design there is based on Vanitas' helmet.

And Pure Edge, the sword, has a Keyblade-like hilt and guard.

@Satsui: Spoilers don't work? Huh. Lemme try.

[spoiler=SPOILER]

hai

That seems to work, so maybe it's just your computer...

In any case, I'd have to say that your attempt to try and bypass the 'no original characters' is an amusing one, but it's valid enough (since I allowed others to use future versions of characters they've already made), as long as you can provide a link for Shadronus's origin and as long as you don't use him to interfere with the RP at large.

And with that, I'll accept them both~ But just so you know, you won't be able to jump in for a couple of days. Arc 2's almost over.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/219537-the-ycm-war-glitchs-plot-ooc-thread-acceptingstarted-pg-17/?do=findComment&comment=4579906

That's...less descriptive than what I remember, but whatever. The tie-in to his domain is in the rp itself, which is found in the link below.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/221246-the-ycm-war-glitches-plot-acceptingstarted-pg-17/page-4?do=findComment&comment=4618832

The kind of room described in that post is an extremely primitive version of what Shadronus now has.

On an off note, I find myself considerably embarrassed to the things I posted back then. Seriously, what was I THINKING?

inb4iwasnt

It's by the same person of the same girl.

I figured it had to have been the same girl. All the more reason to go with that one.

Although that post was epic Broken, it seemed a but random for Tsunugai's barrier to shatter, when it's filled with plenty of hope. I could have done it myself, too. But after LERNA is destroyed (And Roxas posts once more as Xansvita afterward), I'll keep what you said in mind.

Yeah, I'm going to need to figure out what will happen with Xansvita.

I've actually been playing with the idea of a further future version of Shadronus becoming so bored that he separates himself into a spirit that goes to the past, a digital self that is sent to the far-flung future, and his physical self (I was thinking of calling him Torma Ximnus) being sent a little to the past, just far enough to be in the same time-period as Clerano and the others, and have his memory completely wiped. Maybe also have a spirit companion that doesn't talk, but assists the memoriless physical self in combat.

Sooo...would that be okay? Because honestly, I already have a power set worked out for this guy, and I've been wanting to try him out for a little while. :I

Although that post was epic Broken, it seemed a but random for Tsunugai's barrier to shatter, when it's filled with plenty of hope. I could have done it myself, too. But after LERNA is destroyed (And Roxas posts once more as Xansvita afterward), I'll keep what you said in mind.

Furthermore, wouldn't Lydia be at least somewhat inspired by Yuki's empathic surge of hope?

It's called proximity. No matter what little pixie is currently providing you with hope, it is still downright terrifying to be face to face with a hydra the size of The Castle That Never Was

Also, I figured it'd be best to trigger a reset on the battle, as this Arc is almost over and I found no sense in letting your battle drag its ass to a conclusion

Archived