Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][IC/Started/Still Accepting]

Yosuke-kun

Reven

Reven was shocked that someone was already on the boys tail. He looked over as the girl was on the the other building and shook his head as Masune had ran off with his friends. Reven thought to himself, ' This kid is being hunted and he is not thinking smart , he has no idea what he going to find at his place.' He saw that one of the people that Masune was running with had dropped his bag in the street. Reven broke the shield now that the three had ran off. He dashed down and grabbed the bag before dashing away from the scene. He had not wanted to fight he really just wanted to talk with the wanted man and see if he what he was like. Reven was sitting in alleyway and  he seemed to have no Idea where the group had went. He knew he could hunt down the other boy in their group by his scent. He smelled the bag and then dashed towards the moving train that they were on  following  the scent of Daiki. He was able to slip into a car behind the groups car. He waited for the train to start moving before he moved to their car. He walked into it through the back and tossed Daiki back his bag before he spoke again, " Like I said You are easy to track and predictable. You really don't think people will not be waiting for you at your house . It  is probably being watched tighter than the UN headquarters." He stood there not even looking like he was going to attack, but his eyes were closed as he was listening to what was going on around him..

Hilda 

Hilda was waiting on the other people to arrive she was a little upset that she had been forced to sit out a few  missions. She was never one to dodge work but most people would have quit after having a jacket full of explosive go off in front of them but she had not. She could remember that a demon had hold of her jacket so she set her jacket on fire to set off all the explosives in it. The explosion sent her flying into a car with serious injuries. She was lucky that she was even still alive. She put the memory out of her head as she remembered and pulled off a bandage off her leg and,  put away the letter she was reading. She saw Li walk in and nodded at her as she threw away the bandage she pulled off. She was not one to let a little injury hold her back. She knew even though she felt fine that no medical expert would approve her to go into action. She really hoped that was not the case as she waited for the others to show up. She was also making sure the explosives were secured.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amaterasu focused intently. The sounds of cars breezing through the wind, the chirps of the hummingbirds and cicadas in the wild, and the distant conversation of multiple humans flew by Amaterasu's well-trained and sharp ears. Before long, her attention diverted to two mysterious people who were coming towards Amaterasu's direction. Not knowing what to do, Amaterasu simply stood there, her calm and unchanging facial expression locked into place. A man and a woman, who Amaterasu assumed were together on some form of date, came up the path leading out of the park. The two looked at Amaterasu and giggled at each other. The woman wore a green dress that extended down to her ankles with a straw hat adorned her head, while the male dressed in a blue and white combination business shirt and slacks, respectively.

"Oh, would you look that at dear? Look at the cute, adorable little dress up kitsune!"

"Hey, what do you think you're doing out here?"

Amaterasu was unsure of what to say. However, when nothing of significance came to her, she simply said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Are you...human?"

"Am I what now? Oh, what a silly little question to ask!"

The woman extended a hand out to "pet" Amaterasu. However, Amaterasu quickly swiped her hand away with her own, quickly and with aggression.

"Do not touch me."

The male's expression on his face turned into a rather unpleasant and grumpy face, as he adjusted his glasses.

"Are we human? Is this some kind of a joke? Of course we are. And don't touch my wife like that..."

Amaterasu looked at the pair, slowly shifting eyes between them both. If her assumption was correct, and most of her assumptions were correct, she really had travelled between worlds. This WAS the real world that she had been hoping and dreaming to conquer. Amaterasu bowed kindly as she asked the next question.

"I...see. Where am I right now?"

The man let out a heavy sigh, putting a hand to his face in discontent.

"How could you not know where you are? You're in Tokyo! You know, the capital of Japan?"

It was easy to tell that the man's voice had become filled with impatience and anger. Amaterasu took note of this and gave a brief smile. But behind her smile was a vicious intention of finally destroying Ibaraki-doji and the Doji Clan, ensuring that no Demon may be forced to switch sides in this game of hers.

"Thank you. I apologize for asking such silly questions."

Amaterasu kept her wrist covered, and after bowing a second time, squeezed by the gentleman and the lady, letting them continue on their meaningless date. A fiery burning sensation unlocked within Amaterasu, as she was finally reaching her goal of separating the Demon faction and the Human Faction so that none may be intertwined in the ultimate battle between the fate of the world. Amaterasu continued along the pathway, not caring about the screams of the two aforementioned individuals who had spotted the Demon Gate, cowering in fear of what was to come.

"Ibaraki-doji..."

[b][u]Masune Masashira and Marta Levione[/u][/b]

Marta giggled at Daiki's anime comment, and Masune himself couldn't help but release a small smile. It was a little refreshing to meet somebody who saw the glass as half full most of the time, and after the incident with the two Demon Slayers, Masune found it rather nice that Daiki didn't just try to kill him when they met. "So you're pretty new to this too then, huh? Guess that puts us on even grounds." In truth, Masune thought that Daiki was probably ahead of him in skill, if for no other reason than he'd been doing it longer. "Now my only question is, who the hell were those other two? The had to have been Demon Slayers. But-"

[url=http://youtu.be/95kCDBId9_E]Persona 4 - Junes Theme[/url]

Before Masune could finish his thoughts, he was interupted by a loud popping sound, followed by a poof of smoke and the arrival of... to be honest, Masune had no idea. 

[b]"I AM SATANA, DAUGHTER OF LUCIFER, AND I'M HERE TO KILL YOU MASUNE THE BLOODREAVER!! tuturututuruu~"[/b]

That was definitely something you don't see everyday. Rather than prepare to fight, which is what he really should have done had the daughter of Lucifer come face to face with him, Masune's jaw fell open in surprise as well as confusion. He was trying to make sense of what he'd just seen as the girl began arguing with what seemed to be her assistant. [i]Ooookay?... This officially just went from bad to... weird.[/i] he thought as he studied the seemingly insane girl before him. Her aura was incredibly high, and not like any half-demon or Demon Slayer he'd encountered thus far. In fact, it felt more like that of a demons aura than anything else.

Masune was about to summon Kokuen and ready himself for battle, but stopped upon two things. One was the realization that if he tried to use the massive slab of metal he called a sword in the train car, he'd not only slice the car to bits due to lack of room, but might harm Marta and Daiki as well. The other, was Marta. She hadn't seemed the slightest bit faced by the woman, Izanami as her servant called her. In fact, Marta knew Izanami quite well, as Marta had visited her shop multiple times for missions. She even used Izanami's shop as a reference when she had teleported Masune and herself to Shibuya.

Excited to see her friend and no longer on edge from the last attack, Marta leaped out of her seat and greeted the woman. "Hey there Nami-chan! tuturuu~" She then rushed over and hugged Izanami. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Well, if Marta trusted this girl Masune might as well too. Besides, she was offering a safer haven than his apartment. He hadn't thought of it before, but his house would be even more dangerous than going to the police station and handing them a rocket launcher.

"Okay, enough with the tuturuus." Masune said first. "Izanami was it? I don't exactly trust you, but fine. I'll go. What about you Daiki?" Then the back door of the train opened, and the man who had shielded them from the bullets entered. As he spoke, Marta was able to gain small amounts of information from him using her Vocal Telekinesis. "Two things to say to that Smokey." Marta replied. "First, I think we just came to that conclusion when Nami-chan showed up. Second, it looks like you only found us by sniffing out Daiki's bag." Then she added with quickly with a smile "Thanks for bringing it back though."

[b][u]Senzo Muramasa[/u][/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju8VUYwl7-Q&feature=share&list=PL13524E327119AD64]Persona 4 - Who's There[/url]

[i]Alright. So far so good. Ayatane, Fujin, and Raijin are all out looking for the girl, Kagutsuchi is talking with Amaterasu. Can't imagine that's going well. Might as well try some phenomena observation while I wait.[/i] As he thought, Muramasa walked over to a large basin of sorts that was filled with a red liquid. Not blood of course. Blood stained horribly after all, and Muramasa needed to keep his sharp dressed look going. Maybe he'd even start a trend with the kiddies.

As he stared down at the pool of not-blood, Muramasa focused his aura around it and began to recite some strange chant in an unknown chant.

"Reise vaddu mak I'llisent kum vacta Continuum. Reise vaddu kotto mosho fumiktor varei indum. Purotus irrusa Continuum."

Once his chant had finished, the contents of the basin flashed and spiraled around, until they began to take the appearance of multiple different images. "Let's see...  There's Masune... Dunno who that ice user fighting him is, but my money's on Masune... Oh? What's this? That goddamned cat is getting in on all of this? Well I suppose it was only a matter of time... Oh this interesting. A kid who uses three types of aura huh? Haven't had one like him in a while. Seems pretty important too... Daughter of a succubus enters too? Cuz we don't already have enough of them running around... Oh, and there're those annoying loli's jumping in too... Some electrified cross dresser too. Mmmm... him and the Ice freak look a little problematic, but nothing Fujin and Raijin can't handle... Smoker... Breasts... Looks like those idiots from the Doji Clan are gonna get in... DIADS coming in as well... Guessing they're not after Masu-kun too... And... Ahhh yes... That pink haired flower that'll lead us too the Gatekeeper Izanagi. Oh... but that won't do. Can't have Izanami interfering like that..."

As he finished, Kagutsuchi appeared beside him. The smile he was wearing was enough evidence for Muramasa to assume that the moron had no idea he'd struck out with Amaterasu. Might as well have him deal with Izanami. More importantly, if he knew Ayatane, he likely had already found them and was one there tail. Honestly, if it weren't for Ayatane, Muramasa's plan would have been set back by years. Even so, Ayatane was just a tool in the end.

"I'm guessing things didn't go so smoothly with Amy?" Muramasa said to Kagutsuchi. Kagutsuchi frowned as Muramasa said this, but then facepalmed when the two sensed the female demons aura enter the Human World. "I apologize my lord. I-" Muramasa held up his hand to silence Kagutsuchi. "I suppose it was too much to ask that pup's assistance. No matter... The plan will proceed whether she assists us or not. Haven't seen an outcome where I lose yet." When he'd finished observing the images in the basin, Muramasa waved his hand over the liquid, and the bloody liquor returned to normal.

"Anyways, I've an assignment for you now. There's a book shop in the Shibuya district. You'll find a pink haired girl there. Bring her to me alive and unharmed. Oh, and kill the others. No need to let them waste time waiting for the inevitable, you know?" Kagutsuchi nodded and vanished in another flash of flames.

[b][u]Helena Peaceflare[/u][/b]

While Li had been recruiting members for the mission Peaceflare'd just given her, Peaceflare herself had been downloading all the data she could from her main computer to her field laptop. Any form of information they could get on the situation was vital. She'd also been uploading everything to JADE's data storage, so as to give the others faster information access in the field. She looked at the clock. About 10 minutes before she needed to be in the hanger. Good thing all the information had just finished downloading too. "Upload Complete. Awaiting further orders." Good. JADE was finished too. Peaceflare closed the laptop and slid it into her nearby satchel. "Come on JADE. We don't want to be late, do we?" she said slinging the satchel over her shoulder and grabbing a sniper rifle resting against the wall. She'd planned to stay in the background and use JADE to support the team, as well as provide any information she could to the soldiers, but on the off chance she did need to fight it'd be best to have some form of firepower.

As Peaceflare reached the hanger, she was pleased to find that about 150 people were waiting for her. 3 of DIADS specialized transport choppers had also been loaded into the hanger as well. These would get them to Tokyo in less than an hour. "Good work Captain Kaguya." she said as she took her place by Li's side, and JADE loaded herself into the lead chopper. A few of the gathered members began to whisper among themselves. Never once since she joined DIADS had Peaceflare gone on assignment. It was rare even seeing her outside of the Science Wing for that matter. A few of the male DIADS members had been staring at her exposed bra too, but Peaceflare ignored them.

"I'm sure that a lot of you are wondering why we're here, so I'm just get straight to the point. Our target this mission is going to be a high value demon posing as the Japanese Defense Minister Shoichi Iomora. You may know him as Senzo Muramasa?" At that, the men all began mumbling and looking from one another with shifty eyes. As if they couldn't believe that Muramasa was their target. Peaceflare rolled her eyes at that and continued. "He should be somewhere in the Diet Building, but that isn't confirmed yet. So rather than scaring the shit outta every politician in the world by charging in guns blazing, we'll be entering from Shinjuku and gathering what we can. Secondly, there's another target, that's supposed to live in Minato, but I wouldn't bother searching there. Kid's probably not gonna show his face there at all. His name's Masune the Bloodreaver. The guy with that big ass bounty on his head."

More talking. This time rather than disbelief, Peaceflare heard more of an excited tone. Too bad that'd go away with her next comment. "I want you to bring him in alive, got it? I don't buy that crap about him destroying any military bases, and neither should any of you, but if the Guild wants to off this kid, I say we find out why." With that, Peaceflare boarded the same chopper as JADE, and waited for the others to enter. Soon enough, they'd be in Tokyo.

After seeing the guy, who was to blame for her missing out on the jobs, storm off without even saying anything, she exclaimed
"The Hell...?! That motherf-" without even finishing the thought, Asuka dashed towards him, trying to catch up to the boy. After running and yelling for a few minutes, without him answering her, she used her Aura copy, on him "Let's see what power he has. A lot of Ice aura, and a bit of water aura." The girl copies some of his ice aura, and freezes his legs.
"Naughty boy!" she says to him with a bit erotic tone walking slowly around him. "Is that how you treat girls, that have showed caring, and tried to help you?" she puts her arms over his shoulders, standing in front of him. Hano uses her nails and scratches softly the guy's chin, seeing how he shivers and gets goosebumps.
"So, want to tell me why you're in such a hurry to get to that boy, half-demon? Oh, but let's not forget the name, such a strong and cute half-demon ought to have a name!" keeping with the eroticism in her voice. "Don't worry, I won't bite, hmm... or maybe I will!" slowly shifting her eyes around his body, and to his face.

Ibaraki-doji

Now with nothing to do, Ibaraki-doji continues to plan the Night Parade, while drinking Sake like a stereotypical oni would.

"Well, prior to my Night Parade, I should observe- wait, how long does it even take to get from Kyoto to Tokyo and back..."

With that, Ibaraki-doji knew that it was the best option to wait until nightfall.

She then headed outside for a while. "Trees. A lot of trees. As usual..." she muttered before slamming her head into one, effectively causing her horns to get stuck in it.

"Why does this always happen..." Raising her head up, she uprooted the tree before it shattered into many pieces under the grip of her hands.

"I have power, but can I really lead a Night Parade?"

"Thanks for bringing it back though."

Chobits OST ~ Happy Go Lucky

Daiki turned to see the guy that Marta was talking about and saw his backpack in the guy's hand. "MY BAG! MY SNACKS!!! I'M SAVED!!!" he said jumping up a bit, in a chuckling manner. He quickly ran to the guy and took his bag back and clasped his hands together, bowing his head slightly. "Thank you soooo much sir!" Daiki said as he quickly turned around and walked back towards Marta and Masune...and the other woman. "OK! Who wants something to eat?" he asked, as he dug through his back, before remembering what Masune was asking him before. "Oh right! Well, Masune-san, I suppose we should trust her. I mean, if she isn't trying to kill ya...might mean she's alright to trust." he said, as he tossed Masune and Marta some chips.

[b][u]Masune Masashira and Marta Levione[/u][/b]

Another giggled escaped Marta as she caught the chips. She was starting to enjoy Daiki's company a lot now, as he seemed to be the type that didn't like to let things get too serious, and almost always had a smile. Even if she was wrong, he was definitely a good source of clean comic relief that many rp's and anime were lacking nowadays. Wait, did she just break the fourth wall? In any case, Masune seemed to appreciate it too. In his own way of course.

He too caught the chips, but did so with a blank expression. [i]Nothing really phases this guy does it? Oh well, I guess that's a good thing anyways.[/i] Masune thought before he began to scarf the chips in a very shonen hero like way. Once he'd finished, he looked to see if they'd anymore to say on the matter. Marta did.

"Daiki's right. I've known Nami-chan for a long time now, and she's definitely someone we can trust. Besides, like Mr. Smokey said, you're house is going to be crawling with people after your bounty. I'm sure you already came to the same conclusion." That was true. Masune had just come to that conclusion. Once again, Marta had known something about what he was thinking when, by all rights, she really shouldn't have. She was definitely a strange girl. That much was clear. But she had saved Masune after all; and there was nothing inherently untrustworthy about her either.

A small sigh escaped Masune's breathe as he nodded his agreement. "Well, even if I don't necessarily trust her, it's not like I have any other choice at this point. I need to live at least long enough to pay that prick Muramasa back for that crap he pulled in Hell." He then turned and faced Reven with a glare. If this guy wanted to claim that bounty, he had every right to try after all. Not that Masune was going to let him win. "So, Smokey, as Marta calls ya. If it's a fight you want, I'm right here. Trust me, I'd really rather not kill you, but if you try to take that bounty I will."

Hibari

“Hibari~” The boy seemed to enter a trans-like state, as he was overwhelmed by the excessive female contact. Hibari continued to stand there smiling like an idiot, before finally glancing down at his feet, and realizing that the girl had just used HIS aura to freeze his legs.  Returning to his senses, the boy quickly used ‘Shrapnel’ to free himself, before taking a few steps backwards. “If you have any interest in his bounty, then you’re out of luck.” Hibari still didn't like the idea of having her around, but with the abilities she had just displayed, the girl would at least be useful. That, and the fact that he couldn't possibly take on EVERY bounty hunter, and demon that was going after Masune by himself, gave him very little options.

Reminding himself of his objective, Hibari resisted every warning that his brain was sending him. “…If you’re going to keep following me, then come on. We don’t have time to waste standing around.”  Forcing out his best commanding voice, Hibari turned to continue his hunt for Masune. "BUT NO TOUCHING."

Izumi & Aoi

“I have the target’s convoy in sight, It will be in firing range in about sixty seconds..”
“He’s in car seven; make sure you don’t go for a direct hit. We can’t collect the bounty if there’s no body to turn in...”
“Yes, mam”

Aoi and Izumi had taken up a tactical position on one of the neighborhoods many office buildings, and were now patiently waiting to claim their prize.  Aoi brandished a M72 LAW rocket launcher, and had adopted full on urban camouflage, complete with night vision goggles, and a military grade helmet, that was more than likely just an accessory. Glancing down at her prone assistant, Izumi couldn't help but smirk. “I really don’t pay you enough…”  

“Why makes you say that?” Aoi, didn't bother removing her sights from the train tracks, she was too far in the zone. “Just in case you didn't notice, you were off the clock two hours ago.”  Before Aoi could respond, Masune’s train came into view, and Izumi screamed over the noise. “Sargent Aoi, OPEN FIRE!” 

“Mam yes, yes Mam!”  Following her orders with a smile, Aoi lined up the shot, before pulling the trigger. Without a seconds delay, a rocket was sent soaring through the air, smashing into the track right bellow Masune's train car. 

'Bounty? This might be fun, maybe following him was actually a good idea. Plus, some extra cash wouldn't hurt. Even if he doesn't plan on sharing, it's not like he has a choice in the matter.'

Asuka's heart rate increased from the strain of using her hybrid aura, but it was still bearable.
"Okay, let's go! But I can't assure you about the 'no touching' part, since I'm not sure I can stay away from such a handsome guy as yourself!" *smile* *wink*

The two started sprinting in the direction the boy was already heading.
'Wonder what we're after, meh who cares, can't be that bad!'
"By the way, you should work on your aura, to put it lightly, there are too many situations in which water and ice aura won't do anything."

[b][u]Akane[/u][/b]

The missile sailed through the air, breaking wind and current as it speed towards the train. Anybody inside would surely be killed or fatally injured at the very least. Not just the members of that specific car though, the entire train would be derailed, killing hundreds if not thousands of people in the process. It was merely a meter away from colliding with the train, and causing just such a catastrophe, when there was a quick flash of red near the missiles position, coupled with the sounds of scratching and metal cutting through metal. Then the missile separated into several small pieces, each of which bounced harmlessly of off the train.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAiL9xlzfao&feature=share&list=RD02azwFlMDRsns]Naruto Shippuden - My Name[/url]

"Whoa there ma'am! Watch the pea shooter, will ya! Ya coulda hurt someone." Another flash of red whizzed past Aoi's ear, along with the words, and a large cat wearing a red cloak appeared behind the two women. Akane smiled at the two in a friendly manner, then walked towards them showing no signs of hostility. He had hoped that he'd be able to convince the two to surrender without a fight, but if he couldn't do that, well he didn't even way the possibility that he might lose. Neither of them were even half Akane's speed, and the amount of aura Akane could produce even in his injured state would dwarf the two of theirs combined.

As he walked, a small tapping could be heard with each step; a warning that Akane was ready to fight if need be, and that he would not go easy on the two. "Surely the kids bounty can't be worth the lives of all those people, can it Izumi Kuroshima?" 

Reven 

Reven looked over the train car as the group of them seemed to be relived that he had returned a few snacks. He also was a bit insulted when they said that they already knew that going back to his house was a bad Idea. He simply shook his head as the girl called him smokey. He had no idea how she knew that he had tracked them down by the scent that was on the bag. He sat down as Masune gave his challenge. Reven said, " Chill Man I don't want to collect off of you. Trust me If  i was after you I would have attacked you when I first caught and attempted to tell you your house was not going to be a safe place and now before you were shot at and I protected you. When it comes to the bounty, You should not be eager to battle or in no time. " He stopped talking as he heard what sounded like a rocket  explosion up a head. He said nothing about it as he assumed they could hear it as well. He thought to himself about how this was a bad as he pulled out a snack that he had put in his pocket from the kids bag and deiced to eat it.  .  

Hilda

Hilda was ready to leave and was a bit shocked that her boss was coming on the mission but she figured that there must of been a good reason behind it. She found no need in arguing as she boarded her transport and sat  their during the rid thinking. She got off when they landed she had by habit have the a perimeter secured by the some of the lower officers. She had no Idea why she it was  ordering them to secure it but she also did not care. She figured it was to late for any of them to send her back. She keep her eyes open to make sure every thing was secured.  She was pretty sure there was no near by threats but she was not going to push their luck by not being at the ready. She had not been to japan since she was a small child. She watched as Li and Helena got off their transport.

Amaterasu was thrown off guard when the sound of a pained earth split up from underneath her feet. Concentrating and hearing intently, she determined that the sound was some sort of tree being uprooted and tossed to the side, coming from her left. She turned in that direction, while also hearing muttering in that direction. "Is that a...another human?"

Amaterasu turned toward the general direction, interest expressing her face, betraying her usual calm demeanor. Amaterasu tightened the grip on her wrist and bade for the pain to cease sooner rather than later, so if she had to fight, she was in her peak condition. But Amaterasu knew what she would turn into: a raging psychotic killer bent on destruction. It was so contrary to her usual behaviour and attitude that it almost intimidated even her to turn into her True Demon Form. At the risk of her sanity, she swore to not engage anyone unless it was absolutely necessary.

Amaterasu walked...not knowing what to expect. After a few brief moments, she heard the sound of a large massive gourd dropping to the ground, and quickly ran that way. Amaterasu stared at the large figure, who stood like a massive tower in front of the small girl. Amaterasu took note of both the gourd, and the small piece of wood sticking out from the, what she assumed was, demon's horns. Amaterasu's attitude quickly changed to reflect the calm and mellow manipulator that she was once recognized for. "Who are you? You do not belong here."

[url='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNKYtOVEMVM']A Tense Meeting[/url]

Anapa

Anapa saw what looked like a rocket flying towards the train coming towards the station, only to be intercepted by some flash of red light. Now convinced that it definitely was the right train, he waited till the train stopped in the station, before walking into the train. Seeing several people still standing around him, he walked off, going through first one, then a second connection to different cars, looking around as he did for the man from the bounty. After walking into the final car on the train, he noticed what seemed to be a small gathering of people, one of which he recognised as the man from the bounty, and another was one of the information brokers he sometimes used, Izanami, and her servant. "Well, this is an interesting gathering."

Li Kaguya

After the briefing, Li entered one of the transport choppers with the Commander and JADE, before finding a seat and settling down for a quick sleep on the way. On arrival, Li waited until the perimeter was declared to have been secured before hopping off the chopper she had taken. Smiling as she looked over the group of soldiers all doing their job, Li walked down, ready to begin the hunt for the foul demon that fooled his way into the position of Japanese Defence Minister, and waited for any final instructions from Helena.

"Mar-chan!" Izanami hugged the young Demon Slayer who frequented her shop, "its been far to long. You know I finally tracked down that manga you recommended! Oh lovely Keiko just loves visitors, but watch out Sakura bites... sometimes." Turning around Izanami fished around Shi's belt seemingly unaware of the awkwardness of the situation. Coming out she flipped open a small phone. 

It was then that another boy entered the train car, talking about how easy Masune was to track. 

"I can't the credit for finding you guys, it was actually all Shi," Izanami said, "yeah, he has the ability to sense and track aura's, Shi-kun sniffed you out like a dog! Heeheehee..." 

"Thank you Mistress..." Shi sighed, sometimes Izanami was so embarrassing. Shi saw something flash from the corner of his eye, and noticed Izanami had seen it to, but they both dismissed after finding it to be of no concern. 

Turn around Izanami saw another demon standing behind, and recognized him as one of her regulars. 

"Anapa-kun, how are you!" the demon ran over with amazing speed hugging Anapa, "we were just about to head to my shop wanna come?" Impatient as ever Izanami didn't wait for answer before finally dialing the phone. 

"Hello?" Sakura's voice came from the other side of the line.

"Its Izanami, could please open up a portal from the seventh car of the Minato line?"

"Yes, mistress," Sakura placed the phone down and found her center, focusing her aura into a single point before releasing it outward in a quick burst, a large black and white void opened in the shop's back room and in the train car.

"Well this will take you all to my shop. I'd recommend you all step lively, you dark magic like this is  so unstable so it could collapse at any time," with that last lovely bit of news Izanami fell backwards through the portal landing in the backroom of her bookstore, Shi following soon after.

The back room was filled with shelves of books ranging from ancient tomes, to adult manga, to wicker boxes filled with scrolls. A small bird demon, Keiko, could been seen towards the back of the room organizing books, while her sister Sakura, ironically a cat demon, was kneeling in front of a table a scroll in front of her. All around artifacts lined the walls, and sat on tables. It was truly an odd sight.  

Masune and Marta

"Well sorry to say this, but I don't exactly have time to find out who is and isn't trying to kill me these days." Masune retorted as Reven took his seat. The car was beginning to fill up quickly now. First Izanami and Shi made their... entrance. Then Reven showed up. Masune was just wondering who the next person to pop in would be when the front door of the train opened. Masune and Marta both turned to see who'd entered, and saw a large middle eastern man, whom Masune recognized. "Didn't expect to see you again anytime soon."

The man was actually not a man at all. Well, physically he was a man, but he wasn't hum. Anapa, the demon who'd just entered, was a member of something he called the 'Doji Clan' if Masune remembered properly. From what he'd seen and what he'd heard about the Doji Clan, they were on their side. However, whether that remained true for Masune was a whole other story. About two weeks prior to Allastors death, Anapa had helped Masune with an enemy demon, as well as helped him get away from that demons master. He was a good man to be sure, but did would he still be willing to help Masune and his friends?

"You know this guy?" Marta asked, a little confused to see a supernatural being that Masune knew and she didn't. Masune nodded. "Anapa saved my ass from some Dread Stalkers a couple weeks ago. He's a demon from the Doji Clan, or something like that." Marta's made an O shape, and she nodded her head. She'd also had a couple dealings with the Doji Clan, so she knew that they weren't the type to let a person be devoured by or even hurt by a demon. 

Shortly after, Izanami made a call to her store. Apparently the person she mentioned earlier, Sakura had answered, as Izanami mentioned her by name. As she hung up the phone, a dense black portal began to form, just large enough for a person to enter into. Masune had to admit, the portal was definitely something impressive. However he couldn't resist the gut wrenching feeling when the words 'unstable' left Izanami's mouth as she fell backwards into the portal. "W-wait a minute! Unstable!? Y-you mean that freakin' thing could explode!?"

Marta didn't seem to mind at all. He really needs to loosen up a little. she thought as she walked through the portal and into Izanami's shop. Masune sighed as he wondered how Marta could be so carefree. Well, if the portal could, and likely would, explode, Masune didn't want to be present for it. He looked at Daiki for a moment, then decided on his question. "What're your plans? You'll probably be safer if you leave us now, but I'll leave the decision up to you." Then he turned to Anapa and made a guess about why he was there. "I'm guessing you also wanted to ask about the bounty? I have a feeling Izanami's going to ask me something along those lines, so you might as well join us." With that, Masune closed his eyes tightly and walked through the portal.

Gintama - Touban Tora ne Tonaa

"Shoes off."

"Huh?" Masune opened his eyes, somewhat surprised he wasn't dead, and saw the backroom of Izanami's shop. She'd certainly had a wide variety here. The shelves were lined with everything from ancient tomes some of which, the Book of the Dead for example, Masune wasn't sure Izanami was supposed to have. There were also a truly impressive number of shojo and moe manga on the shelves as well as hentai and yaoi. On another nearby shelf, was the standard literature you'd find in book stores, mixed with some adult magazines. Artifacts and posters littered the walls around them, and once again, Masune wasn't fully sure Izanami should have some of them as he took note of what looked like Excalibur.

"Shoes off please." The voice was coming from a small cat girl leaning over and seemingly deciphering a scroll of some form. "R-right.." Masune said as he continued to look around the room of oddities. A place like this was in Shibuya all this time? To be honest, Masune wasn't much of a reader, so he could understand not knowing about a bookstore this bizarre himself, but nobody ever mentioned it in his school either. Then again, only a couple people even spoke to him in his school.

While Masune was taking in the sight of the shop, Marta had been conversing happily about a moe series to Keiko. She'd visited the shop many times before, not just for missions either. As a matter of fact, the way in which she'd first discovered Izanami's shop was when she'd been looking for a particular series that no other shop had. Marta wasn't even aware Izanami was an information broker until about a month after she'd been visiting.

Ayatane

The train line to the Minato sped across the tracks, moving quickly through the city towards it's destination. Give it another half hour or two and it'd make a full stop at the 2nd Minato stop, then make it's way to Shinjuku. Ayatane's target was in car seven, along with two Demon Slayers, Izanami, one of those Doji traitors, and that Bloodreaver kid. Ayatane knew that the demon and Izanami would certainly present a challenge to him, but the two Demon Slayers? They should be easy enough for him to kill. For whatever reason though, Muramasa wanted to keep Masune alive, so that'd present a slight problem, but once again, nothing he couldn't handle.

"Here it comes." Ayatane said to himself as he heard the train speed underneath the overpass he had been standing on. As soon as he saw it, Ayatane leaped down, landing on the top of car five, making sure that the gourd on his back remained undamaged. He was about to head over to the seventh car, but stopped as he sensed the members of the car each leave one by one, starting with Izanami and his target, then followed by Bloodreaver. "Convenient for you, my little flower..." he said under his breathe as he sensed Masune arrive in Shibuya once again. The amount of aura that brat produced was insane, especially since he had that bounty on his head. Every Demon Slayer in Tokyo could probably sense him when he was out in the streets, but now that he'd appeared in Izanami's shop, the spells to hide aura were beginning to take effect. If it weren't for my sensory abilities, I might not have been able to pick up the trail myself...

Ayatane then jumped from the train towards one of the buildings nearby. As it began to appear as if he wouldn't make the long jump, wispy blue strings of aura shot from Ayatane's fingers and wrapped themselves around the flagpole and hoisted himself up to the roof. Once again, he made sure that the gourd on his back was undamaged before he continued to the next building, making his way towards Shibuya.

Helena Peaceflare

[url=http://youtu.be/JIFsnk_jCTY]RWBY - From Shadows[/url]

Once the perimeter had been set up, and they were absolutely sure that no enemies were in the area, Peaceflare exited the chopper and surveyed the surrounding office buildings and other such set ups. Although she was familiar with every inch of the city, this was actually Peaceflares first time visiting Tokyo in person. The only times she'd ever seen in it was either through JADE or through some form of camera. JADE loaded herself off of the chopper and silently took her place at Peaceflare's side, while she awaited more commands from her master. Peaceflare looked around the gathered group and then began to give her commands.

"Orders are simple. Start by searching the offices, but don't let yourselves get detected. Oh, and keep your weapons ready. I doubt Muramasa's not gonna notice us landing here and searching for his scaly ass, so he'll probably send Ouroboruos agents after us at any minute." No sooner had Peaceflare finished speaking than the small demonic aura radar's on each of the soldiers wrists went off. Peacflare sighed. "I was hoping we'd have more time than this..." JADE looked around at the demons that were gathering in on the nearby buildings. A small analysis went by in her right eye, telling her all the information on each of the demons gathered. "Multiple threats detected. Threat levels determined to be C through A. Switching to Standby Mode. Awaiting further commands."

Peaceflare sighed and shook her head as she looked at the android. JADE made bent down slightly, and took a fighting stance. Her right wrist opened up, and her hand receded into her wrist to be replaced by a long serrated blade. From her back, a pair of wing shaped jets unfolded, and a minigun took shape, connecting to her left forearm. Peaceflare couldn't help but smile at the arsenal that JADE  had been given. "I have to tell you to go kick the shit out of them?" she said with a small laugh. "Acknowledged. Switching to Combat Mode." A small stream of turquoise flames shot out from JADE's back as she took off into the sky, speeding towards the demons and firing a quick round of vulcan bullets at a few of them, and cutting clean through the ones that got too close with her arm blade.

While JADE and the others had begun fighting, Peaceflare had begun to set up her laptop as well as several aerial drones. Better they knew how many more they'd have to deal with than just fight it out til everyone on one side was dead. As three drones were launched into the air from each of the choppers, a large mutated dog-like demon landed in front of Peaceflare. Peaceflare payed it no attention though. She simply sent a small stream of aura to JADE, and the girl turned her attention to the creature and fired a stream of bullets into it's head just as it was about to attack. Good. JADE's controls are working well. That should speed things up a little.

Bikuni

"My lady, what might you be doing?" a young maiden questioned Ibaraki-doji.
"Umm... preparing for tonight's Night Parade. Hehe... Well, it would take a little long to get there and back in time, so I thought I'd just train a little..." Ibaraki replied.
"You do realise it is still morning, right my lady?"

An awkward silence proceeds.

"I- I knew that," Ibaraki blushed, "call Tsurugi here. All three of us are going to observe Tokyo for tonight's Night Parade."

"Very well, my lady," Bikuni bows as she smiles.

"Our rather capable guards can help protect this place while we leave for a while, until then, let us take our leave... also, send Anapa a text message just in case he returns before us..." Ibaraki-doji orders while thinking, technology, I guess once I unify the ideal world, I will have to use this. I hate being old-fashioned.

With that, Bikuni sent a message to Anapa, saying this:

Anapa, in case you return before us, Ibaraki-doji-sama, Tsurugi-kun and I will be heading to Tokyo to plan tonight's Night Parade. If you are close by, feel free to meet us.

Vaeskyrn and Sarah:

"Your Life... Your Blood... Your Sweat... and Your Tears... Give them to me and let us see what you have learned so far... My Protectors"

Sarah and 4 other Alices, with Blue and Ivory Ribbons, which identified them as Royal Guards, stood in an all white plane of existence, Facing Vaeskyrn on the other side, whose wings were flared for maximum Intimidation, The 5 Alices instantly readied themselves for a Combat Stance, but Vaeskyrn slashed the air with a white flame and slammed the ground, Setting it on fire, Creating a huge army of Demonic-looking Rabbits, Which had immediately charged the 5 Alices. Sarah and the other 4 Alice Royal Guards charged at the Rabbits, easily carving through the army, but that was merely a distraction. Vaeskyrn was nowhere to be seen, when suddenly, Vaeskyrn appeared, a Gigantic White flaming sword in hand about to swing fast, 3 Royal Guards Jumped High as Sarah and 1 more Royal Guard Raised Aura Shields just before Vaeskyrn Swung, Causing the Aura Sword to grind against both of the Aura Shields of the 2 Royal Guards. The 3 Royal Guards that Jumped Earlier was about to strike Vaeskyrn with their own Aura Swords in Unison, but another White Aura shield, coming from Vaeskyrn, Repelled all the Surprise Attacks and threw the attackers, Causing them to collide with Sarah and the other Royal Guard, Collapsing the defense and allowed Vaeskyrn's Sword to bisect one of the Royal Guards. "MADDIE!" Sarah Exclaimed as the Royal Guard that was cleaved in half dissolved into a white mist. Vaeskyrn did not give them a break, Turning the Gigantic Sword into a Cannon and fired several shots. Sarah immediately raised up her Aura shield just before a Bullet Collided with it, but the other bullets struck the other Royal Guards in the head, Which they dissolved into a white mist like the other one, Leaving only Sarah and Vaeskyrn standing, They charged at each other....

Suddenly, Everyone woke up from what seemed to be a dream in the throne room, Where Vaeskyrn sat happily on her throne. All 5 Royal Guards bowed at Vaeskyrn and lined in order, who giggled and said "Although that was fast as usual, All of you have improved your Survival Times, except one..." She simply smiles a little and said "Regardless, although That was a good Strategy, but you need to remember to be prepared for everything..." The 5 Royal Guards then Smiled as Vaeskyrn announced "Go rest for now..."

"What're your plans? You'll probably be safer if you leave us now, but I'll leave the decision up to you."

"What? And leave you and Miss Marta here alone and be open for attacks? Hehe, yeah that's not happening, Masune-san!" Daiki smiled, rubbing his nose with his thumb, as he tossed his bag back in the train. Afterall, it was only snacks, and the extra wait would only slow him down. "I'm following you both and I'm gonna make sure you guys aren't gonna get attacked again!"

With that, Daiki followed Masune, Marta, and the rest towards the portal they were heading towards.

"Shoes off please."

"Heh, you got it, Neko-chan!" Daiki chuckled, as he took his shoes off, quickly smiling at the cat lady. "I'm only joking, no need to hurt me or anything." He turned around and then saw a few manga on a shelf.

Chobits OST ~ Something Funny

"Oh...my...gosh!!" he said, as he rushed over to the shelf, looking at half of them. "Read it...read it...read it...read it...aw man! There aren't any other good issues that I haven't read. Just my luck!!" Daiki sighed, seeming to be in a depressed state now.

Ibaraki-doji

"Ibaraki-doji-sama, where might we be?"
A young, androgynous individual walked beside Ibaraki-doji, questioning. This was Tsurugi, a Tsukumogami.

"This is the destination of our Night Parade. The Shibuya District of Tokyo. Once more, our strongest warriors will parade the cities. Plus, Tokyo has a lot of troublemakers, humans and demons alike. Have you heard of Nurarihyon, our original leader?"

"Nurarihyon was our original leader? All I know is that he was one of Japan's four most powerful yokai, and he lead the- wait..."

Tsurugi was dumbfounded.

"Nurarihyon. Shuten-doji. Emperor Sutoku. Tamamo-no-Mae. These four hold said title. Nurarihyon lead the Night Parade of a hundred Demons before my father, then I started leading it. Today, you will be a part of it. That is why I want you to observe our planned site..." Ibaraki spoke.

Corbeau d'Argent

"Gah. I lost them..." the lady sighed as she reverted back to her regular clothes. She then began to walk until she bumped into an old 'friend'.
"Ibaraki-chan? You look the same. I see you haven't gotten rid of your eighth grader syndrome..."

She grinned.

"C- cowtits? Wh- what are you-" Ibaraki-doji was stunned. "Ginbei Fukawa... slutty as ever, huh?"

The large-chested lady laughed.

"That was never a real name. Now now, that's not important. Have you seen this person..."

Masune the Bloodreaver.
Fifty trillion dollars.

"Nope. Even so, I probably wouldn't tell you. People people, always greedy..."

"So you do know where he is, huh?" Corbeau d'Argent grinned.

"Nope," Ibaraki spoke.

"Well," Corbeau raised Ibaraki by the collar. "Tell me you friggin' midget."

Ibaraki-doji used her strength to release herself from Corbeau's grip.

"I told you I don't know. I think we'll catch up some other time. So long, cowtits..."

Both sides went seperate ways.

Vaeskyrn looked as all but one of the Royal Guards left the room, the Remaining Royal Guard, Sarah, then bowed her head down, then looked at Vaeskyrn, Saying "Oh First Alice, I feel bored just sitting here, Do you mind that I simply go out and explore?" Vaeskyrn frowned a slight bit at the request, but then kept a slightly straight face, saying "Bring someone with you, Do not attack anyone unless they attack first, and even then, do not kill them, we do not need any bad reputation at this point as we already have enough worries." Sarah Smiled and said "Thank you" and left the throne room, Vaeskyrn sighed and said to herself "Well... Sarah often reminded me of myself when i was much younger" As she said that, she twirled her fingers and her Caladbolg, A gigantic hammer, appeared next to her, and said "Well, She is very young, She would actually need that kind of enrichment" "True"...

Kanon OST - Last Regrets

Sarah had left the cave and proceeded to fly above the trees and into the sky with another Alice, it was a particularly beautiful view in the sky, although Tokyo was some distance away. Sarah and the unnamed Alice started to fly towards Tokyo, keeping to the skies and holding each other's hand, The unnamed Alice stated to whimper a slight bit, and Sarah then said with a smile "It's okay Tanya, you have me to protect you if we run into any baddies" which the unnamed Alice, identified only by Tanya then nodded as they proceeded to fly towards Shibuya

Anapa

"Sure, I'll come." Anapa said, noticing that Izanami was already preparing without even waiting for his response. Then, he was surprised to realise that this Masune guy was the same Masashiro he'd helped out recently against some demons. "That is correct, I am Anapa of the Doji Clan. I have not come to fight any of you, but to find out why the Demon Slayer Council has placed such a big bounty on you head." When the portal opened, Anapa lingered for a moment, placing a rune on the wall and charging it up ready to trigger before he left through the portal. Once everyone had come through, and the portal had closed, the rune would trigger, erasing all latent signs of magic from the car, in particular blocking the trace from the portal and it's destination.

"Shoes off please."

Grinning across at the small cat girl, Anapa obeyed her command, leaving his shoes at the door before wandering further in. Izanami's store was, as usual, filled with all sorts of books and artefacts, quite a few of which had traces of magic from them, that appeared when he turned on his rune eye. "Your protective runes are as strong as ever, they should be enough to hide us from those we don't wish to see."

Looking at his phone, to make sure it had survived the location change, he saw a text come through from the Bikuna. Sending a reply back, he simply said,

I'll come over if I have time, but right now I'm otherwise occupied, and I don't know when I'll be finished.

Satisfied, Anapa sent the text, before turning his attention to the rest if the group.

Li Kaguya

Li watched on as the troops got to work, making quick kills of the opposing demons. Still, there were lots of demons coming out against them, and Li couldn't shake the feeling that they hadn't seen the stronger demons under Muramasa's command yet. Until then, Li decided to just wait, keeping watch over the ongoing battle to await her turn to strike.

Izanami smiled as everyone finally exited the portal, and it was closed by Sakura. Going over to a nearby counter Izanami began preparing some tea... it seemed this room was also her living space, although you couldn't tell from contents of it. 

"Masune don't be silly it wouldn't explode... well maybe, but Sakura hasn't had one explode in months, no that one...mmm ...yes that one might've caused a black hole if we'd let it go for to long, what do you think Sakura?" During the whole time Izanami had not even turned her to look at the gathered people, as creating a source of infinite destruction was obviously something one talked about off handedly. 

"I'm not sure Mistress, I wasn't paying attention, are you sure you don't want to make the tea?" The cat demon replied as though this was a regular occurrence... though considering her Mistress' track record it probably was. 

"No, no its fine, I'm almost done anyways. I want to finish with that translation," Izanami said as she began boiling the water for the tea pot, "now there's no need to worried about being found; Sakura's ability to manipulate space makes this thing look like a broom closet to humans, and like Anapa-kun said there's enough wards on this place to survive a nuclear bomb... oop, sharp object. Don't want anyone stepping on that now do we?" Izanami picked up a katana that looked suspiciously like Kusangi no Tsurugi. "Anyways, I think we should get down to introductions. I am the owner of this shop the Demon of Death, Izanami. I know you have all met Shi, he's a reaper, and been with me for more than 500 years. These are my servants the demon sisters Keiko and Sakura, and in front, you haven't met her yet, is Misaki. Now let's go around the room everyone don't be shy." 

Finishing Izanami sheathed the sword, and hung it on the wall, she turned to grab the tea, which was now ready. Turning back the odd demon put the tea down onto a table similar to the one Sakura knelt at, taking her seat onto the cushions that surrounded it, she patted the cushion next to her, which none of her servants were dumb enough to take leaving someone else to be her unfortunate victim. 

Reven 

Reven was to tiered to keep following around the kids. The way he saw It there was no reason to follow them through an unstable portal If he already had one of their scents. He was going to get off the train at the next stop and move around to see what was going on through out the town. He had given up on attempting to get his question answered as the train pulled into it's first stop. He dis boarded the train and proceeded to walk down the street by himself passing people as he walked down the street. He pulled out his phone to see if their was any messages that he need to pay attention to. He looked them over and saw nothing as he deiced he would tell the people at Masune house waiting on him that the bounty had been collected and there was no need to follow this stupid bounty up anymore. He proceeded to smoke dash up a building and towards Masune's house. He was going to see who would be that stupid and wait at a targets house. He figured that Finding anyone would be good as he dashed around.

Hilda 

Hilda had made sure the perimeter was secured when they had landed but that was not the deal as the were quickly attacked. Hilda was not even sure how their location had been given away so soon she figured that it had something to do their primary target. She had not slept on the way to japan and had not seemed that tired. She knew what It was like not sleeping as she had put burdons on herself for her squad. She deiced she would look through her scoop and attempt to get a rough estimate of how many demons where there. She did not pass up any shots that she could take as she was estimating the enemies numbers that was surrounding. She figured she could do that much in this situation. She had to make sure that she was picking off some of the more dangerous ones or any that were attacking from long range. She had no issue with doing that even with out an order.

Masune and Marta

Bleach - Oh So Tired

"You DO realize a black hole would have been- Oh forget it." Masune said shaking his head slightly. "I guess I should thank you for your hospitality, and it will be nice to sleep without a knife under my pillow." Izanami then picked up a weapon that Masune was positive she should not have had. "I-is that.... Kusanagi? Umm nevermind. I decided I don't want to know." 

Marta sighed and smiled at Masune, then at Daiki as he came through the portal, followed by Anapa. A rather odd gathering indeed, but one that Marta had to admit was to her liking. Each of the people was unique in there own way, and it didn't help that none of them wanted to assassinate them. That aside, she was now with one of her closest friends in an untraceable area. What could possibly go wrong? 

Once Izanami had finished the tea, Marta rushed over and took her seat beside her. After taking a long sip of tea, she then loudly declared "My name is Marta Levione! I'm 15 years old, was born in France and use Space/Time aura to teleport and fight! I'm a D-cup, and my hobbies include reading shojo, dancing, sight seeing, and lllllot's more!" At the end of her declaration, Marta hopped in her seat, causing her chest to bounce lightly as she did.

Meanwhile, Masune was busy feeling uncomfortable as Sakura was very closely examining his face with a particularly interested look on her face. "Ummm... My name is-" But Sakura interrupted him. "You smell funny. Not like human or half-demon. Something else." Masune took a step back, the glanced at Marta who was already staring worriedly at Masune. Did she really figure out I'm not half-demon by smelling me? If anything, this proves Marta wasn't lying about that... A small blush crossed Masune's face as he looked away. "Sorry for my smell, even though you could use a bath yourself cat litter... Anyways, my name is Masune Masashira. 17 years old. No idea where I was born, but i grew up alone in an apartment in Minato. Not sure why, but it was always paid for. No particular hobbies these days, since I don't have any time for hobbies, and as for powers. I have an unusual darkness aura, and for whatever reason, can drain aura from other people." As he finished his explanation, Masune took his seat across from Izanami and took a sip of tea before waiting for the others to say their piece.

Helena Peaceflare

The night sky over Shinjuku was alive with gunfire and blood as the soldiers shot down the demons assailing them. It was truly an impressive display of their military discipline as demons fell from the buildings mid jump, leaving their carcasses to fade away as they fell through to the ground through the alleyways. JADE dashed around the rooftops, slashing and shooting down demon after demon as they came at her and the soldiers gathered on the rooftop. Each time she did though another seemed to take it's place. Now higher level demons were appearing too. Ones capable of actually thinking and fighting with skill. Ones capable of releasing a true form.

A stream of aura was sent to JADE, and the android dashed back to her creator, sliding as she landed. There was a larger demon before Peaceflare now. A human one, wearing a kimono and armed with a huge zanbatou. The scanner in JADE's eye began to pick up it's every detail, from the red eye color, to the multiple scars across his face, and chest. The demon simply glanced at JADE, making a small laugh as he saw her. "So you use your doll rather than fight yourself?" he said to Peaceflare. "You could say that." she retorted, not once taking her eyes the laptop screen. The man hefted the zanbato at the android, and JADE's scan had finished. "Target identified as Gunjo the Butcher. Threat level S. Awaiting orders." Peaceflare rolled her eyes again. As soon as this was over, the first thing she was going to do was get rid of that stupid 'awaiting orders' thing when JADE was right in front of a friggin' enemy.

"Kill him." "Acknowledged." Once she'd finished the command, JADE rushed at Gunjo, attempting to cut his mid section with the arm blade, only to have it blocked by his massive sword. Before Gunjo could retaliate however, JADE placed distance between herself and Gunjo before releasing a quick flurry of bullets aimed at Gunjo's head. However, Gunjo simply took refuge behind his giant sword and blocked each of the bullets. The sword was getting in her way now, so JADE would need to find a way around it.

Daiki was quite impressed with the styles and whatnot that Masune and Marta had for their small stories, but apparently it was his turn. He took his seat and smiled, as he lifted his right hand, as if he was about to wave to them.

"Hi! My name is Daiki Takeda, a 19 year old resident of Kyoto!" he began. "Currently living with my adoptive father and sensei, Miwa. He taught me how to control my particular style of aura: the Yin & Yang of Fire." Daiki paused as he seemed to have lost his current friends and the rest in the group. "Haha! Guess I lost you all...alright I can try and explain best I can."

Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST ~ Flame of Resolution

"Alright, from what Miwa-sensei told me, I have within me three different auras: Darkness...like Masune-san, along with Light, and Fire. However, The darkness and light becomes the primary source of power...while the fire helps in the background. Because of this, my fire has sort of two way power to it. Yin Fire: the darkness and the fire combined, and Yang Fire: the light and fire combined. Unfortunately, unlike sensei, I can only use Yin and Yang one at a time." he said with a light chuckle. "Anyway, my hobbies include anime and manga, training...when I want to...aaaaannnnd helping do my part to rid the world of these demons. Cause I don't want stuff to happen like with the Takeda family." Daiki, after saying the last part, fell silent as he took the tea and drank some. "Mmm! This is good! Is it Jasmine or White?"

Archived