Card Maker Update!

YCMaker

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

recently Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker went through an update. In the past you could create token cards (i.e. monster with gray background) by replacing 

the word "Monster" with "Token" in the adress bar of your costum card. This however is no longer possible when I tried it now.

Could this be fixed so that we can once again create token cards? Or is there another way to nowadays create suchs tokens?

Thanks in advance,

Plaguesworn

Update is really great! I love how the rarities look so much more realistic!

Any reason why the Normal monster text is so huge compared to the Effect monster/Spell/Trap text?

I too have noticed the larger text on Normal Monster Cards, and I don't like it; if a row ends with a long word then there's a large space there when the text wraps to the next row, and it's extremely distracting. I won't be using the Card Maker again until it's fixed.

People, I think that YCMaker changed it to Justified Text in the lore. That explains what you are experiencing.

You are right. The text has now been justified, so the issue has been resolved. I am happy now and will use the Card Maker again. Sorry if I sounded like a whiny 5-year-old in my previous post.

Archived