Card Maker Update!

YCMaker

Title says it all:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/307565-please-add-the-bullet-point-symbol-%E2%97%8F/#entry6280209

I guess I'll still be mostly using the magic set edtor until we get the "●" symbol. Its too bad that I can't combine that with this site's larger templates...

edit: the above link now has a workaround, *solved*.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only is this fairly spammy but that is based on opinion and opinion alone. 

Excuse me but did I say it wasn't based on an opinion? Of course my post was based on an opinion, my opinion, which i have the right to tell on a discussion forum, which also doesn't make it spam.

I'm going to reply once and only once. Your statement was directly showcased as "FireFox is the best browser by far." There was no sentimental value to the thread or the discussion at hand therefore it was spammy, if you wish to discuss browsers create a topic in general and talk about it there, this is not the place for talking about which browser you prefer as it is about the cardmaker therefore it was spam. So leave it at that and take this somewhere else

#minimoddingisgoingtogetmeabansoon.

Alright, understood.

On topic, I love the updated card maker. XYZ wasn't really a must for me - though I'm glad for those who really wanted it - but I'll definitely be using it now we have it. What I'm most happy about is the justified effect text, been waiting for this, and I dare bet I'm not the only one who has :)

Well done!

• 4 weeks later...

you can't see the name of the card unless it is super rare. FIX NOW!

1. Don't assume it is happening to everyone. All rarities are working fine for me.
2. Provide details, not vague shouting. (name your browser, site theme, if you've tried refreshing, screenshots, ect)
3. This is a free service, I suggest you evaluate your attitude.
4. Since you're relatively new I'll give you a tip. Don't expect us to tinker with the cardmaker quickly or recklessly.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived