Card Maker Update!

YCMaker

i noticed that sometimes clicking on the card to get the link results in just [img*][/img*] without the *  , you need to reload the page once that happens

You don't need to reload the page, just keep clicking till it gives you a result.

Tried 5 times, plus reloading page...still getting the same thing...

EDIT: Tried clicking another 20 times to prove your theory. ...you were wrong. -__-'

This is due to us using the cardmaker too much and imgur setting a limit to how much we can upload, so we can't upload any more. You'll just have to do it the old way and save it to something before uploading it to an image-hosting site. Or do as Bull3tM0nk3y said before and get a plugin for easy hosting.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the question but what is the justified text ???Can you explain it please???(cuz i dont know)

It's where they add spaces to the line so that the line fits perfectly in the text box.

And before you ask why, there is no justification needed for justified text.

It's where they add spaces to the line so that the line fits perfectly in the text box.

And before you ask why, there is no justification needed for justified text.

once again can this "justified text" be fixed or at all the cards the second line will be with those big spaces???

THANKS FOR THE HELP

That would take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr *continues for 5 minutes* rrrrrrrrr.

I legitimately have 200 cards to do...

Without sounding rude, how many of those are actually worth saving? You should literally just sit down and see which ones are worth your time. Also it won't take forever, taking forever is making 300 avatars for everyone to use, loading and saving 200 cards is nothing. 

The set list or whatever it's called, should be in alphabetical order, and not just random. Also, delete a whole set FTW.

I think it already works in alphabetical order, doesn't it?

Rather, I'd like it to accomodate the cards in the order I give them in any given set (Blabla-EN001, then Blabla-EN002, etc) instead of alphabetical order.

It would be awesome if you could choose which order you want the sets/cards in each set to be in (alphabetical or not) but I'd rather have it in alphabetical than random, as it is now, at least for the whole sets.

But I love the new template and the added Xyz was much needed (just for the sake of it)...

Hi all!!! I just saw today that the card format has changed.Is there any way tho have the old format again or is this update permament???I wanted to upload  a lot of my card that i had in my account and i saw that the format was changed.now all my card are screwed up.All the text is not in order and the quality is not so good.If you see the difference betwen the same card in the new and in the old format,you can see that the new card is in LOW QUALITY.Is there any way to keep the new Updates that have been done,only change the format back to the original(that was the format of a real YUGIOH card)???Thanks for your help.

Your cards are screwed up. My cards are GONE.

Edit: And now they're magically back. Time to get to work :evil:

Archived