The Dragon Lords Dungeon

D.A._Sakuyamon

2rh2o1x.jpg

Hello fellow Dragon Lords and welcome to the Dungeon. This club is a spin off I guess you could say from the old Dragon Lords club. The main goal here is to help each other discuss Dragon Cave. (Other topics can be discussed)

[spoiler=Important Club Specific Information (Includes Rules & Member Application)][spoiler=Notice Board]

- Suggestions are appreciated.

- July 12th, 2011: The first time we got pinned.

- June 2nd, 2012: Club died. Other members are free to remake the club when they feel the need.

-Previous notice added because this post was "liked" and I decided to actually say this club is dead just in case that member was thinking of joining. (not very likely but who knows, right?)

- September 20th, 2013: The Dragon Lords Dungeon is created

- September 26th 2013: Removed D&D Content[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules] 

the_dungeon_master_by_ralphhorsley-d53b8

~Stealing of other’s dragons will not be tolerated and will result in negs and being reported.

~Dragons do NOT, I repeat, do NOT need clicks to grow. The only factor in them growing is views.

Therefore, please do not put “Click me” messages in your sigs.

~All YCM rules apply here

~Don’t steal other’s creations

~Do not flame

~Respect other members

You will receive 1 warning before a temporary ban from the club will be issued.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Members] 

D.A._Saitama-Onepunch Man  (Leader)

Ultimate Assassin Ninjew

GundamFreedom

Ω Link Ω

~LunaticTouhou~

Maz

WinterNights

Shadow Red

The Lord Of Mysterians

Commander Tim

Zextra

‡ѕнаמּош нטђтеѓ‡

-:=Brandon=:-[TehTeaKing]

Loki Scudo

White Hollow

ty9239

XxMew/xX

LightningCloud

Anger Level

~Renegade~

~Articuno~

Angel of Silence

Kuroko Shirai

♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪

Master White

Alexis Rhodes

trinitySOUL

Lazarus

Wyren

Antagonistic Crocodile β

*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

Accelerator

Dragon Spear

Koromo Amae [A-tan]

Brothar

Angel of Silence

Rainbow Dash [Tomiix]

teRRaByte [teRRaByte]

~FoRwArD~[kennedyset]

GygaByte1542 [GygaByte1542]

Master of Drakes

Lolithar

Maxxion

Tormented

Tribea

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Member Application]

YCM username (If you are already on the list just tell me which name you were previously):
 Dragcave username (optional):
Incubator (optional):
Will you be active?:

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Disclaimer]

All images are not ours unless stated. Dragon images are from http://www.dragcave.net[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=All things Dragon Cave]
[spoiler=Member Scrolls]
D.A.s Scroll
Goldwyrms Scroll
UltimateDragonKeepers Scroll
WolkenritterVitas Scroll
Tribea's Scroll
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gifters]
Hello and welocme, I'm 
[spoiler=Gifter Application]
Name:
What you can can generally gift:
Can you gift BSA(Breed Specific Action) dragons?
How often can you gift(Must include number of TPs you are willing to use every 3 days for gifting)?
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Current Gifters]
D.A.
What you can can generally gift: Anything on my scroll that's not a vampire
Can you gift BSE specific dragons? Yes, I have every dragon with BSA. I will not however accept vampire requests.
How often can you gift(Must include number of TPs you are willing to use every 3 days for gifting)? 2-3 every week.

Master of Drakes

A-tan
What you can can generally gift: Any kind of dragon on my scroll. If Vampire, it would be most easy to go with CBs (because if they all die I only have to wait 2 days) but if the person asking for it likes a lineage on my scroll I could try getting one in that lineage but because it would take weeks I won't be willing to try more than once each time.
Can you gift BSA(Breed Specific Action) dragons? Yes.
How often can you gift(Must include number of TPs you are willing to use every 3 days for gifting)? Whenever I'm not egg locked and can breed the dragon asked for. Though, if I'm going to breed a Pink I'll probably look for the first ones I got or CB ones because some may be inbred. (=O!) It shouldn't be a problem for me to give Vampire's to people that don't have any because I don't get eggs as often anymore. In fact, sometimes I've abandoned Vampire eggs that I got to keep just so others could get them.
[/spoiler]
TBE
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dragon of the Week/Month]
Once per Week/Month we'll have a new Dragon added here. It will contains some info about it and the lores.
You can request which 1 the next Dragon of the Week will be, otherwise it'll be chosen Randomly.

Shimmer-Scale Dragon

Adult Sprite
Iaza18648318272400.gif

"Shimmer-scale dragons are a very beautiful breed with small—but highly reflective—scales that shimmer and shine as the dragon moves through water. They don’t have fins or webbed feet, but their long, eel-like bodies allow them to swim quite fast. They were once rumored to carry large pearls in their claws—causing many to seek them out in search of this fabulous treasure. In reality, the “pearl” is of greater value to the dragon, for the fabled treasure is actually an egg carried by a migrating female."

S2 Hatchling Sprite
Shimmer-scale_gold_mature_hatchi.pngShimmer-scale_silver_mature_hatchi.pngShimmer-scale_bronze_mature_hatchi.png

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has shiny fish-like scales and loves water. And look! It has gotten bigger! It must be close to maturing."

S1 Hatchling Sprite
Shimmer-scale_gold_hatchi.pngShimmer-scale_silver_hatchi.pngShimmer-scale_bronze_hatchi.png

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It has shiny fish-like scales and loves water."

Egg Sprite
Shimmer-scale_gold_egg.pngShimmer-scale_silver_egg.pngShimmer-scale_bronze_egg.png

"This egg is very reflective, almost metallic-looking."

Habitat(s):
N/A

Breed Specific Action (BSA):
N/A

Color of Striped it will produce:
None Specifically

Required for Breeding a:
N/A
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other Club Related Stuff]
[spoiler=Banners]
257zzf9.jpg
257zzf9.jpg
zuh3bk.png
zuh3bk.png
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Club Afilliates]

Want to apply?

Just PM me with an link and wait for a reply.

Everyone's welcome.

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM username: TehTeaKing

(I am known on the old member list as -:=Brandon=:-
 Dragcave username (optional): UltimateDragonKeeper
Incubator (optional):
uJ8a93J.png

Roll20 username (optional): N/A
Favorite Class or Race: Do Dragons count? If not, lizardman    (argoniancauselelskyrim)
Will you be active?: If there's something to be active for :P

YCM username: TehTeaKing
(I am known on the old member list as -:=Brandon=:-
 Dragcave username (optional): UltimateDragonKeeper
Incubator (optional):
uJ8a93J.png
Roll20 username (optional): N/A
Favorite Class or Race: Do Dragons count? If not, lizardman    (argoniancauselelskyrim)
Will you be active?: If there's something to be active for :P

Updated!

YCM username: A-tan

(was Koromo Amae on the members list)
Dragcave username (optiional): WolkenritterVita
Incubator (optional):
Roll20 username (optional):
Favorite Class or Race: Bow Knight [technically it's a class but probably not what you meant (Fire Emblem ftw), I just know absolutely nothing about D&D]
Will you be active?: it depends if I think I have anything/how much I think I have to say in the current topic

If I can say something before I'm accepted (I'm actually already on the list but decided to apply because so did TehTeaKing), the one's on the members list that say '[Mod]' were the mods in Lexadin's club [Shizuo (Gipsy Danger) probably won't show up though, and I'm sure Striker won't because he wasn't active after Lexadin left (which is why he wasn't a mod in my club)], so you can probably just remove all the '[Mod]'s if you'd like.

YCM username: A-tan

(was Koromo Amae on the members list)
Dragcave username (optiional): WolkenritterVita
Incubator (optional):
Roll20 username (optional):
Favorite Class or Race: Bow Knight [technically it's a class but probably not what you meant (Fire Emblem ftw), I just know absolutely nothing about D&D]
Will you be active?: it depends if I think I have anything/how much I think I have to say in the current topic

If I can say something before I'm accepted (I'm actually already on the list but decided to apply because so did TehTeaKing), the one's on the members list that say '[Mod]' were the mods in Lexadin's club [Shizuo (Gipsy Danger) probably won't show up though, and I'm sure Striker won't because he wasn't active after Lexadin left (which is why he wasn't a mod in my club)], so you can probably just remove all the '[Mod]'s if you'd like.

Thanks for letting me know. And updated.

So guys,  what do you wanna talk about?

Hmm, well, I think I was quite lucky to get 2 of my CB Summer Seasonals in less than one hour (actually, really close to each other) but I still have to wait until Summer for the last one (I only had to get one more). Oh well.

Other than that, gee, I don't know.

Kudos. :) That is pretty lucky indeed. As for me, I'll be going back to Dream catching once one more of my current eggs hatch. I also finally got the magikarp badge recently. :)

Awesome, I haven't got many badges at all :c Just event stuff pretty much, and bronze trophy. Up until now I been all like to myself - "HOW DO I SEE HOW MANY DRAGINZ I HAZ" and then I realised I could use sig gens and stuff.

You can use this to figure out exactly how many dragons you have. http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Stats.php

Now for some important Club topic. What should the Dragon of the Month be? 

Also, I'm thinking of adding a BSA Gifting Section fo those that dont have a particular BSA Dragon I.E. Orange, Red, Pink, or Trio. Any volunteers aside from myself?

You can use this to figure out exactly how many dragons you have. http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Stats.php

Now for some important Club topic. What should the Dragon of the Month be? 

Also, I'm thinking of adding a BSA Gifting Section fo those that dont have a particular BSA Dragon I.E. Orange, Red, Pink, or Trio. Any volunteers aside from myself?

I would like to volunteer.

Also, about the DOTM, how about Shimmers? By the way, if anyone would like a shimmer or a tinsel pm me and I will get back to you on that.

I would like to volunteer.

Also, about the DOTM, how about Shimmers? By the way, if anyone would like a shimmer or a tinsel pm me and I will get back to you on that.

Alrighty, I'll ask for further details on gifting later. Need to establish just how I'm going to do it (Op wise)

YCM username (If you are already on the list just tell me which name you were previously): Maxxion
 Dragcave username (optional):
Incubator (optional):
Roll20 username (optional): Maxxion (I think)
Favorite Class or Race: Elf Ranger.
Will you be active?: Heelz yeeeeaaaaah

Your in. :) Any links you would like to add to the D&D Link?

Op Notes, I'll be changing it up so there wont be so many initial spoilers. It'll get condensed down to 4

1. For essential club stuff: Rules, members, Apps, Disclaimer

2. for Dragcave related stuff: DOTM, Scroll Lists, Gifters.

3. D&D related stuff: D&D Links, Roll20 List, (IDK)

4. Other stuff: Banners, Club Affiliates

Alrighty, I'll ask for further details on gifting later. Need to establish just how I'm going to do it (Op wise)

Your in. :) Any links you would like to add to the D&D Link?

Op Notes, I'll be changing it up so there wont be so many initial spoilers. It'll get condensed down to 4

1. For essential club stuff: Rules, members, Apps, Disclaimer

2. for Dragcave related stuff: DOTM, Scroll Lists, Gifters.

3. D&D related stuff: D&D Links, Roll20 List, (IDK)

4. Other stuff: Banners, Club Affiliates

Not particularly, I haven't touched my campaign since I showed it to you.

Archived