The Dragon Lords Dungeon

D.A._Sakuyamon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a hard game to learn? I do find myself to be a quick learner in most things - well, I get the hang of them quickly, my skill however is a different matter XD

I don't play D and D also, were can I find the rules?

Well, from what I know. D&D version 3.5 is the norm. So you can use this http://www.d20srd.org/ to figure the basics. (I'll be adding it to the opp). Maxxion & Lolithor, is that link sufficient information?

[quote name="D.A._Saitama-Onepunch Man" post="6276498" timestamp="1379955619"]Well, from what I know. D&D version 3.5 is the norm. So you can use this [url=http://www.d20srd.org/]http://www.d20srd.org/[/url] to figure the basics. (I'll be adding it to the opp). Maxxion & Lolithor, is that link sufficient information?[/quote] Yes. In fact, the DM for my high school group used that site more than the actual textbooks which he had. I have the 3.5 textbooks as well, so if anyone doesn't feel up to looking something up, I can give them a briefing.

All I use are my books, and occasionally the Wiki page. But I know the ins and outs of this game like nobody's business. As D.A. knows, I started working on a campaign, I need to check if I still have the details or not.

Have you decided whether or not leveling will be aloud for it?

Also, I propose a new player campaign.

Before I rush to join I would like a couple of questions answered.

1. Is this a Dragcave or a D&D Club? As I personally don't give two craps about Dragcave but I would love to get into D&D with a group.
  2. How will you go about setting up said D&D matches with Roll20 and how often do they occur?

Before I rush to join I would like a couple of questions answered.

1. Is this a Dragcave or a D&D Club? As I personally don't give two craps about Dragcave but I would love to get into D&D with a group.
  2. How will you go about setting up said D&D matches with Roll20 and how often do they occur?

1. Both.

2. SOmeone sets up a campaign, you all log in and add your characters, and you come up with a play schedule.

YCM username: Tormented
Dragcave username (optional): LOL
Incubator (optional): LOL
Roll20 username (optional): Tormented (?)
Favorite Class or Race: Worgen, Death Knight
Will you be active?: If we play often, hell yes.

I can also do some of the graphics required for D&D Sessions such as the icons for characters as well as the logo and all that fancy shizzle.

Alright, well I guess I'm joining then.

I can also do some of the graphics required for D&D Sessions such as the icons for characters as well as the logo and all that fancy shizzle.

DECLINED D< Just kidding, I have no say whatsoever. Welcome to the cult.

Updated

And to answer your question yes you can join without doing anything Dragcave related and vice-verse. Also, that would be great. :)

I noticed that you put a question mark next to the Optional Roll20 option. That's there so it'll be easier look up who's who for roll twenty without needing to ask the person.

What?

And what?

Remember when we were talking about it? You mentioned you weren't sure if you wanted leveling or not for the campaign.

Well yeah, a campaign for newer players such as myself  to get a better feel of the game.

Updated

And to answer your question yes you can join without doing anything Dragcave related and vice-verse. Also, that would be great. :)

I noticed that you put a question mark next to the Optional Roll20 option. That's there so it'll be easier look up who's who for roll twenty without needing to ask the person.

Remember when we were talking about it? You mentioned you weren't sure if you wanted leveling or not for the campaign.

Well yeah, a campaign for newer players such as myself  to get a better feel of the game.

I have NO idea what you're talking about. D&D isn't D&D without levelling.

I think just about every campaign is that way.

I have NO idea what you're talking about. D&D isn't D&D without levelling.

I think just about every campaign is that way.

Well I don't know what to tell you. So for all intensive purposes lets drop the subject.

Okay.

The reason I have a question mark is because I was unsure about whether or not that was it, my display name is Tormented but I can't seem to find my actual username anywhere.

Well, display name works too. I'll change the opp.

The reason I have a question mark is because I was unsure about whether or not that was it, my display name is Tormented but I can't seem to find my actual username anywhere.

I don't think it matters, cause the display name is what people search for when they're looking for a certain member, I believe.

But hey, I'm all for a campaign... so long as it's V3.5. I don't have books for any other version, and honestly I'd rather use the books.

I don't think it matters, cause the display name is what people search for when they're looking for a certain member, I believe.

But hey, I'm all for a campaign... so long as it's V3.5. I don't have books for any other version, and honestly I'd rather use the books.

I know where to get some pre-made campaigns, I would jsut need time to make the maps up on roll20 for it.

I feel like we need to pre-emptively have a character template so the majority of it is already done, this means I can get to work creating the character icons to use on Roll20 as well as getting a rough idea of who we are playing and what skills they have. I could also have a look at getting a logo made for the club if need be.

2zrdilc.png

^An example using some programme because I haven't got the time to officially sit down and make my exact own template.

Okay so I lie, I did make a template. It took me all of 10 minutes! *gasp*

2chqdki.png

The good thing with these is the outside circle of the template can change the pattern to represent a different kind of character and sizes. For example a boss can take up 4 spaces (thus being 4x the size of that pixel which is 72x72) a regular enemy can be a green circle and another NPC maybe yellow etc etc. Sizes can vary depending on race or size of monster/npc/character.

I can give other examples if need be.

I feel like we need to pre-emptively have a character template so the majority of it is already done, this means I can get to work creating the character icons to use on Roll20 as well as getting a rough idea of who we are playing and what skills they have. I could also have a look at getting a logo made for the club if need be.

2zrdilc.png
^An example using some programme because I haven't got the time to officially sit down and make my exact own template.

If someone makes the Character template then I can add it to the opp. 

Also, I definitely don't mind you making a logo for the club just so long as it has both focuses of the club.

Okay so I lie, I did make a template. It took me all of 10 minutes! *gasp*

2chqdki.png

The good thing with these is the outside circle of the template can change the pattern to represent a different kind of character and sizes. For example a boss can take up 4 spaces (thus being 4x the size of that pixel which is 72x72) a regular enemy can be a green circle and another NPC maybe yellow etc etc. Sizes can vary depending on race or size of monster/npc/character.

Looks good.

Archived