The Dragon Lords Dungeon

D.A._Sakuyamon

I'm not going to report you cause I disagree with you but rather because your insulting me unnecessarily. Just doing my job as the admin of this club.

Part of being an admin is listening to veterans, something you apparently don't want to do. IE, this club has no validity, because you just wanna be a newfag. This club really should be locked.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of being an admin is listening to veterans, something you apparently don't want to do. IE, this club has no validity, because you just wanna be a newfag. This club really should be locked.

This club isn't just about D&D. If you want to make a club purely for D&D then do so. Hell, you could just not have me join your campaigns. Simple solutions that don't require insulting someone.

This club isn't just about D&D. If you want to make a club purely for D&D then do so. Hell, you could just not have me join your campaigns. Simple solutions that don't require insulting someone.

I'm trying to tell you, not a single respectable DM will bend their campaign so greatly as to encompass a Mind Flayer, I don't get why you are so adamant about not listening to me. Also: Nobody's talking about Dragcave, there's no point. Mods, please lock.

Alrighty folks. Before I make this a club purely for Dragcave I would like a show of hands to those that want to keep it the way it is. This is effective until 12pm eastern time tomorrow. Only need 2 people to show their hands to keep it as is.

EDIT: Provided this club stays as is. The unnecessarily long conversation me and maxxion had will be mute. It's best that it is.

That argument was the most petty thing I've ever seen. Nonetheless, it still would have been cool to keep the D&D stuff, seems a shame to just change the topic of the club because of a little argument :l We could just get this whole thing forgotten and carry on as usually. No need for grudges or anything, we can still go on as usual?

That argument was the most petty thing I've ever seen. Nonetheless, it still would have been cool to keep the D&D stuff, seems a shame to just change the topic of the club because of a little argument :l We could just get this whole thing forgotten and carry on as usually. No need for grudges or anything, we can still go on as usual?

If enough people want it back I will gladly revert it back.

Anyways, hows that Dream Lineage you were working on coming along?

If enough people want it back I will gladly revert it back.

Anyways, hows that Dream Lineage you were working on coming along?

I hope other people feel the same way.

And meh, I'm kinda going with the lineage in my sig atm, at least that's the main focus, it's more variety you know? With the alts that can be gained from the blacks, it just gives a more interesting interest for me to carry it on XD

I hope other people feel the same way.

And meh, I'm kinda going with the lineage in my sig atm, at least that's the main focus, it's more variety you know? With the alts that can be gained from the blacks, it just gives a more interesting interest for me to carry it on XD

Cool cool.

So far I have 33 Dreams. That's 3.3% towards my 1000 Dream goal.

14CB Dreams
4 - Caveborn Hatch
10 - Caveborn Adults
7M - 249 more to go
3F - 253 more to go

Anyway, I guess Shimmers would be alright as they're a totally new Prize Dragon from last year's Crisrmas event and there's no way they were the Dragon of the month before (it's almost next month though, so let's make it then).

Which brings me to an observation (since I mentioned Christmas), it seems impossible to get a Holly Dragon as I've seen it way less than the others during the time they can breed (which is weird since it was released before the others, so shouldn't there be more of them that people can breed?).

Also, I'll do this as well:

[spoiler=This is probably longer than it should be]Name: A-tan
What you can can generally gift: Any kind of dragon on my scroll. If Vampire, it would be most easy to go with CBs (because if they all die I only have to wait 2 days) but if the person asking for it likes a lineage on my scroll I could try getting one in that lineage but because it would take weeks I won't be willing to try more than once each time.
Can you gift BSA(Breed Specific Action) dragons? Yes.
How often can you gift(Must include number of TPs you are willing to use every 3 days for gifting)? Whenever I'm not egg locked and can breed the dragon asked for. Though, if I'm going to breed a Pink I'll probably look for the first ones I got or CB ones because some may be inbred. (=O!)

It shouldn't be a problem for me to give Vampire's to people that don't have any because I don't get eggs as often anymore. In fact, sometimes I've abandoned Vampire eggs that I got to keep just so others could get them.[/spoiler]

Ah, as I semi-suspected. But yeah, I actually haven't checked my scroll for around two days.

No worries, if you need anything just ask.

Anyway, I guess Shimmers would be alright as they're a totally new Prize Dragon from last year's Crisrmas event and there's no way they were the Dragon of the month before (it's almost next month though, so let's make it then).

Which brings me to an observation (since I mentioned Christmas), it seems impossible to get a Holly Dragon as I've seen it way less than the others during the time they can breed (which is weird since it was released before the others, so shouldn't there be more of them that people can breed?).

Also, I'll do this as well:

[spoiler=This is probably longer than it should be]Name: A-tan
What you can can generally gift: Any kind of dragon on my scroll. If Vampire, it would be most easy to go with CBs (because if they all die I only have to wait 2 days) but if the person asking for it likes a lineage on my scroll I could try getting one in that lineage but because it would take weeks I won't be willing to try more than once each time.
Can you gift BSA(Breed Specific Action) dragons? Yes.
How often can you gift(Must include number of TPs you are willing to use every 3 days for gifting)? Whenever I'm not egg locked and can breed the dragon asked for. Though, if I'm going to breed a Pink I'll probably look for the first ones I got or CB ones because some may be inbred. (=O!)

It shouldn't be a problem for me to give Vampire's to people that don't have any because I don't get eggs as often anymore. In fact, sometimes I've abandoned Vampire eggs that I got to keep just so others could get them.[/spoiler]

Updated

Shimmers will be this months & next months Dragon of the Month.

I don't think it's worth it but since you want so many Dreams, I could trade you my CB Daydream for it. Not really worth it though... The reason I'm interested though is because I got my Ridgewings before I got any Pinks and yeah. All my Purples are male and all my tans are female.

Umm.............I wasn't going to trade it. I want to gift it.

Archived