The Dragon Lords Dungeon

D.A._Sakuyamon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. =o

And how many can you have at one time? I just registered and I already have 5. But depending on how long they take to die (if they do die) I may not be able to continue, since there's nowhere I post frequently enough to get enough clicks. However, if they don't die, I guess I could put them in my sig here.

Cool. =o

And how many can you have at one time? I just registered and I already have 5. But depending on how long they take to die (if they do die) I may not be able to continue, since there's nowhere I post frequently enough to get enough clicks. However, if they don't die, I guess I could put them in my sig here.

They don't die I think.

The Egg limit is 7.

You can buy food to give them clicks. You get gold by clicking on dragons. Including your own. 1 click per dragon per day.

Are they added automatically (awesome)? =o

EDIT: That's weird. You just said the egg limit is 7 and I clicked another to check but I got it. I have 8 eggs now.

That is odd, O.o

I wasn't able to get another one till now to. o.o

Weird.

To the coin lair? I think so since my eggs that I haven't used food on have more then one clicks.

I guess you can only get a certain amount within a certain time, then later you can get more.

But there must be an actual limit that you can have at once because it would be weird if there wasn't (maybe there are sites like that though, so maybe not, since I've only really used DC).

EDIT: It's been hours since I last tried and it says, "You already have too many eggs to take care of! Come back once you have hatched an egg!". That means the egg limit has to be 8.

And now that I've played around with it a little more, I don't think I need them in my sig to help them grow. It's easy enough to feed them fish. (Isn't that so cool? You can feed eggs.)

YCM Username: Tribea

Dragcave Scroll title: Tribea

Incubator: incubator_Tribea.jpg

Will you be active: Does light take time to travel(yes)?

YCM Username/DragCave Username: _-DragoLiza-_

Incubator: None yet, just started.

Will I be active: I'll be on every couple of days unless i get so bored I.... you know what, just put a "Yes" there. :)

Both accepted. Welcome to the club. If you have a particular dragon you would like feel free to ask one of the gifters. :)

Also, look what I had made for me guys. rbe.gif

Archived