The Dragon Lords Dungeon

D.A._Sakuyamon

I myself wouldn't mind silver, but it's a long way away I think. Anyways, what period will the halloween be releasing from?

EDIT: I think I'm going to take a big risk here. I'm tempted to ditch all but caveborn or those dragons that I keep for a personal reason(forgot the word for something you keep for personal value :l) And start anew. Or keep only 2 of each gender including 1 of each gender and stage frozen hatchling. This excludes species such as pink, or others with a bsa.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself wouldn't mind silver, but it's a long way away I think. Anyways, what period will the halloween be releasing from?

EDIT: I think I'm going to take a big risk here. I'm tempted to ditch all but caveborn or those dragons that I keep for a personal reason(forgot the word for something you keep for personal value :l) And start anew. Or keep only 2 of each gender including 1 of each gender and stage frozen hatchling. This excludes species such as pink, or others with a bsa.

For the entire day of Halloween itself.

My goal before Halloween is to hatch an egg. Lol, its been 2 days and I just can't wait.

Dunno if you haven't already, but if you haven't- use a click site. Two I've used in the past in particular are draghatch and Allure Of Neglected Dragons, but I've had sick dragons in the past as a result of using both, so just stick  with one just in case. Draghatch is currently down and is down kinda often, I've never seen allure of neglected dragons in downtime.

If you have a fresh 7day time egg, it'll take 3 days to hatch it minimum unless you have a red dragon to incubate it in  which case it'll take a day off of it.

If you do use a view site, I'd advise waiting till the dragon is at day 6 before adding it. It's much less likely that it'll get sick. I use 2 click sites with this method and my dragons don't get sick. Take that as you will.

Like they said, the .gif looks great and I don't think I have any goals before Halloween but what I know for Halloween is, I'm probably going to borrow my mom's pc (the one I've been using before) for the release because I just got my own laptop but I can't F5 since it has Windows 8 (I looked online and it seems no one's found a way to keyboard shortcut refresh on W8 so there probably isn't one probably).

I thought it would be amusing to name a dragon Echo of Life nee-san just because I named one Echo of Death nii-san even though Echo of Life isn't from anything like Echo of Death. So, if need be, this will be my first pairing for a gift of a Cavern Lurker closer to Halloween.

Also, I changed my name for no reason. :D

I thought it would be amusing to name a dragon Echo of Life nee-san just because I named one Echo of Death nii-san even though Echo of Life isn't from anything like Echo of Death. So, if need be, this will be my first pairing for a gift of a Cavern Lurker closer to Halloween.

Also, I changed my name for no reason. :D

I'm sure the people that catch your remainder in the AP will love em. ^_^

So... the Halloween release is coming soon, can't wait.

On another topic, we should work together to make a dragon sprite. 

I'm all for this idea but it requires a fair bit of work.

It is with deep regret I have to announce a major genocide on my scroll XD Well, more of an abandonment. I had to say goodbye to many a dragon this day. Some that I really liked, some were one of a kind. This is not over. I intend to have dragons on my scroll ONLY whose roots come directly to me.(this excludes specials) There's still lots to be done...

So.... Maybe we can make a dragon representing our club. It would be great if all members were to get one if it were released.

I don't know about the last bit but the first bit sounds nice.

It is with deep regret I have to announce a major genocide on my scroll XD Well, more of an abandonment. I had to say goodbye to many a dragon this day. Some that I really liked, some were one of a kind. This is not over. I intend to have dragons on my scroll ONLY whose roots come directly to me.(this excludes specials) There's still lots to be done...

Does this mean your starting fresh? Or you just released a bunch of your dragons into the wild?

Archived