The Dragon Lords Dungeon

D.A._Sakuyamon

How about a 'Lord' of Dragons? We are the Dragon Lords Dungeon club.

That's a possibility.

How about a yugioh themed dragon? With the Dark Magician hat or yugi's hair? 

This is something Dragon Cave is unlikely to do.

There was an idea I proposed the last time this discussion occurred. It wasn't all that fleshed out but  have come up with some things to expand the idea.

The idea is of a dragon in a mirror. Sort of like "Mirror Mirror on the Wall". The egg would be like a mirror itself which would be kinda neat. When it hatches, you find a mirror with a dragon hatchling inside. When it gets it gender it will be as if it's trying to break out of the mirror and when it grows up it does so.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to nab myself a Cavern Lurker, Shadow Walker, and a Black Marrow, but I already have a black marrow, so if anybody wants this Black Marrow egg tell me. When do this years start coming out / where will they be?

On Halloween and everywhere for the entire day.

Oh and for those that dont mind waiting a bit, I can guaranty 2nd Gen of Shadow Walkers &/or Cavern Lurkers for you. No messy lineages from me for sure.

I guess no one needed a Cavern Lurker. I have a couple Pumpkin eggs for anyone that doesn't have any (because I know a couple of you or more don't), and I'll leave links here to offer anything in return. Just tell me if you did and what you offered if you do. Try not to get a CB because they can't be traded right away (stating the obvious for anyone that knows anything about trading but just in case).

Actually, it might not be too difficult to get them (I just seen a bunch in the AP) but I happen to have a 3rd Gen I found that I don't really care to keep, if anyone wants it.

[spoiler=3rd Gen Pumpkin]http://dragcave.net/teleport/37939b6515e49c696eaa5b6f984a7fb2[/spoiler]

[spoiler=4th Gen Pumpkin]http://dragcave.net/teleport/b6fba3ae27e16761d2b61e11d14a2838[/spoiler]

That's cool. My 3rd Gen Pumpkin has a lineage like that, too. I say mine because probably no one's going to take it. One hatched, so I'll put the links up again after the other hatches (don't want them dying).

Actually, I'll PM anyone with a one-way link if they reply to wanting either of them. So, once again, anyone that doesn't have a Pumpkin, I have 2 eggs I'm willing to give away and one has a pretty good lineage.

EDIT: I have successfully got 5 Autumn Seasonals and will still be able to fill my spaces with new Halloween eggs on Halloween (I Incubated this last one)! Yay.

Archived