Paladins of Emeralda [OoC/Started/Now Only Accepting at least 2 Paladins!]

@Decibel, the age was 15 and that means 4 years of magic training and furthermore.... well nothing really, but, if his age increases then his magical prowess does, but I am not a jerk so in stead, like Liza said, time restrictions will be involved (for Zero Field, Teleport, Dark Energies, and Energy Shielding.) If that still seems unreasonable, then (lucky guess Liza, ice is my favorite element) ice magic will be involved. I will now change his age to 22. 

P.S. 22 was his original age idea, but I never changed it off 19. (the bio makes it seem unreasonable for him to be 19 anyway.)

P.P.S. Gary Stu? WTF??

P.P.P.S. Read my sig, (the image) once he reaches that description, you can complain, but I shall not care. I play Diablo3 and my wizard is but Lv34 out of 60, and he matches that perfectly, summoning meteors, shooting rays of energy, teleporting, shielding himself with ener..... you know what, basically he is Seth, in fact I named my Diablo3 character Seth. and yes the good sir Regnius is based off of the fictitious Seth that I have created in many a world. Daaaang this post post post script is long.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main problem is that Seth's personality consists of two sentences which together contain a total of 27 words.  We're not given much elaboration, and when the application form requires at least a paragraph...it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Furthermore, his appearance doesn't give much elaboration.  The point of an avatar is to be a small little snippet of the character while in your appearance you give greater detail on them.  I mean seriously in the image you give you can hardly tell what he's wearing.

[spoiler='Le App']

peSbxe9.jpg

Looks like you nimrods… oooh shiny!

Name: Aria Virgo

[spoiler='Appearance']

9dBGagB.jpg

Aria is quite tall standing at a respectable 5'11", and weighing 125 lbs. Despite her average height and weigh, Aria strength is absolutely deplorable, and has trouble lifting anything remotely heavy on her own, as the emphasis throughout her entire life has been to improve her magic. [/spoiler]

Personality: Aria can be described as airheaded and flighty, and to a certain extent quite insane. Having the attention span of a nat it’s a wonder that she can even finish a sentence let alone long complicated spells. Despite this she is not necessarily stupid, but her knowledge is more specialized than others, and most often is quite useless. Having not spent much time around people, Aria can be awkward socially, and has a tendency to overstep boundaries and talks in a very informal and offhanded manner. Despite this Aria is quite friendly, and will offer to tutor anybody in the ways of magic, and believes that those with talent must bestow their gifts unto those that do not.

Unfortunately due to little social experience on her part Aria comes off a condescending and is quick to insult people. She can also be quite vain at times due to receiving so much praise in her youth, and at times thinks to highly of her ability.

Biography: Aria’s birth, like the girl herself, is quite the odd one. She was not born in the traditional manner mind you, but as her village consisted of only women, Aria’s mother decided to “kick-start” the process with a little magic. The result was Aria, a child of extreme magical affinity and an unnatural amount of energy. Due to this from the time she was able to recite her first world Aria has always had a large amount of responsibility thrust upon her to be a great witch. It is not only this that makes Aria special though, it is her ability to delve into the "energy world". The energy world is reverse dimension similar to ours that is inhabited entirely by divine spirits.  

When Aria became of age, she was put through the trial of all great witches. For the next 10 years of her life she would have to travel the world and collect great magical secrets until she was finally able to build her Grimoire, and become near immortal. Eager to go and travel the world Aria paid little attention to the preparations such a journey would require. With no supplies Aria began her journey, and would’ve died within days of beginning had she not stumbled upon a kind traveler her lent her food. To Aria’s surprise the man was actually a hermit, people renowned in Aria’s village as near gods. For years the man kept Aria as his willing pupil teaching her intricate secrets of magic, and at the rate she was going Aria knew she would have her Grimoire filled in no time.

One day though about a year ago, with no explanation the man left in the night. With only instructions for Aria to continue her journey. For the next year Aria travelled continueally adding more and more to her spell book, but she always had that thirst for knowledge that the hermit had instilled in her, and thinking back on it she knows that that was probably the most valuable thing he had taught, and something more powerful than any magical spell. Now having arrived in Emeralda Aria acts a merely an observer not pledging her alliagence to either side, but helping the citizens escape the perils of war.

Weapons: Tome

[spoiler='Magic']
Main Element: Summoning – Calling on divine spirits Aria is able to channel their power, and for some force them physically manifest in the physical world under her control. This requires extreme concentration and channeling more powerful spirit’s powers for too long can cause wear and tear on her body to the point of possession or even death.
Sub-Elements: Magical Energies – The very essence of magic itself, it is extremely powerful and extremely straining on the body. The only reason Aria is able to access it is because of her birth. Even with this advantage Aria still has very little control over it, and can only use it for very weak spells at the moment.

Spells: Dance of Mount Fuji: Aria’s defensive spell. She channels the spirit of Princess Konohanasakuya. Through Konohanasakuya Aria gains the ability to control a swarm of magical cherry blossoms. She can form them into large shields, or use them to destroy projectiles. In desperate cases she can use them for offensive capabilities, but this is often quite ineffective. Should all else prove ineffective Aria can summon Konohanasakuya herself, though being as she is extremely powerful deity, it is hard to keep her in the physical plane for too long. 

Procession of the Raging God: Aria’s offensive spell. Aria channels the power of Baalberith. Through Baalberith’s power Aria gains control over the elements. Despite the immense power of this spell since Baalberith is a malicious spirit Aria can only channel his power for a short amount of time before he possesses her body.

Divine Soul of the Seraphim: Aria’s healing spell. She channels the spirit of the angel Remiel. With this spell Aria can heal just about anything, and can even “resurrect” someone (It’s really not resurrection, as for the spell to work the person still has to be alive). Due to Remiel’s selfless nature he will not allow Aria to use his power to heal herself, but will lend her his power for as long as she needs to help others.

Magistrix Dominatra: A weak but quick spell. Aria beats her opponent into submission by throwing hundreds of energy bolt s of varying sizes at her opponent.[/spoiler]

Other: Aria is able to float off the ground, and move around to a certain extent. Though once she gets higher than about 5 feet it becomes too difficult for her to move. She doesn’t really use this for battle as it sucks up magic, and is awkward. Aria mostly uses this to observe battles between the Paladins and Garnet Syndicate from a safe distance.

Theme: Dodo Dance

Battle Theme: Oriental Dark Flight[/spoiler]

Anyway here's one app, but I still owe you one for the Garnet Syndicate so expect that soon

Sorry if this is completely off topic but it is apparent some of you are completely new to how RP's work on this site. He gave constructive criticism and you start blaspheming him as to why his points are wrong? 

. But, they would obviously have time restrictions on them. (1 time bubble at a time for 30 sec., every 10 min. and 1 teleport every 5 min.) 

That isn't much of a restriction, not only can we not evaluate how quickly certain things occur 1 teleport every minutes. Let's put this into perspective, a group of Paladins are hiding due to attacks of archers and magical abilities you insta teleport behind their cover, you use a time bubble now they have no time to react, you can then do whatever you like within this 30 secs. The Paladins will have no time to react and they will be able to do nothing. 

Unlike a creative story written and controlled by one person, this will end up being abused. I can already see it occurring because we do not have an exact time perspective because it's not Real time. Day and Night changes often occur between 2-5 posts meaning almost every other post you are going to time bubble or if not a time bubble definitely teleport .

Another minor complaint is that I don't personally see how a dragon (which is usually an aggressive type enemy) would have access to time and space (which is rather passive)

P.S. 22 was his original age idea, but I never changed it off 19. (the bio makes it seem unreasonable for him to be 19 anyway.)

Power usually equates to age unless you have very logical explanation

P.P.S. Gary Stu? WTF??

Again obvious you are new to forms of creative writing

P.P.P.S. Read my sig, (the image) once he reaches that description, you can complain, but I shall not care. I play Diablo3 and my wizard is but Lv34 out of 60, and he matches that perfectly, summoning meteors, shooting rays of energy, teleporting, shielding himself with ener..... you know what, basically he is Seth, in fact I named my Diablo3 character Seth. and yes the good sir Regnius is based off of the fictitious Seth that I have created in many a world. Daaaang this post post post script is long.

Equating an RP Character to a character within a game or anime is never really a good thing. For example in a game that is a complete different world to what PoE is set in. And if this is long for you, oh boy am I looking forward to the length of your posts.

I can see the image easy, seems like noble-esque blue armor. Thats it. Its really easy to see, are you guys on phones or something?

And he could probably add a period here or there. Easily.

Just because you can see it well does not mean that you don't have to change it. It seems like a regularly generic character in any case just find another image.

In any case I'm very skeptical.  

Wish I could have said it better myself. I'm glad Roxas didn't intervene. Things would not go well. And besides, I have yet to accept ANY GS apps, so as long as you don't get on my bad side (or Roxas for that matter) I won't deny your apps because of your complaints towards the rules you are meant to follow. That's just my two-sense, and a warning as well.

So I still have yet to actually make a GS app, but me and Merciful talked about this one so yeah...

[spoiler='Cashmere Annerkyl']

jSTY523.png

"Have you seen my brother?"

Name: Cashmere Annerkyl

[spoiler='Apperance']ypWP1gn.jpg[/spoiler]

Personality: Cashmere is best described as soft-spoken and weak willed. Having his thoughts and opinions trampled and punished for really thinking at all he has developed into a very submissive person. Due to the constant beatings he also received from the governor also caused him to have haphephobia, or the fear of touching, or being touched. Also a product of his abuses Cashmere is extremely emotionally unstable, and is suicidal needing little to push him over the brink. In spite of all this Cashmere still manages to put on a smile for everyone else, and tries to put on an air of happiness, not wanting to impose his burden on anybody else.

Biography: Velvet Annerkyl’s twin brother, they come from the harsh village of Excalus, which is ruled by an even harsher governor. The governor demanded that at the age of 5 the first born son of each household would be sent to him to serve as a soldier. Unfortunately since Cashmere and Velvet were twins it would have to be decided amongst the family which son would go. Knowing Velvet was stronger, and would be more useful to their parents than serving under the governor  Cashmere volunteered to go.

Fortunately Cashmere, due to his lack of strength was not forced into the life a military servitude, but with this came misfortune as well. Due to his feminine appearance the governor had Cashmere castrated as a eunuch and became one of the servants in the governor’s palace.  He was immediately placed under the watch of the servant girls, and trained as a servant as well as a dancer until he was 12 before he officially became part of the governor’s harem.

His first performance was liked so well that he ordered Cashmere become his private attendant, and dancer only serving him. This came with its rewards as well as its consequences. While he was moved up in standard and rank, and constantly protected by a guard, Cashmere became the subject of the governor’s abuses; both physical and sexual. Constantly beat Cashmere often struggled for his life, and cried himself to sleep. The one thing he could find to help keep him from committing suicide was the fact that his brother and parents were okay.

Finally though after Cashmere had turned 16 after a particularly harsh beating, Cashmere made a resolution to run-away, and see how his parents and brother faired. Sneaking out that night it wasn’t long until he arrived at his old home, only to find his parents home, Velvet no were to be seen. Upon seeing their soon they embraced happy that he was home. Though they soon found something odd about his appearance, and Cashmere was forced to explain to them what had really happened within the castle. After the tear-filled reunion Cashmere asked of his twin, and he was informed that Velvet had already left home sometime earlier.

Determined to see his brother again Cashmere left that night, stealing a horse from the governor, as well as some supplies from the store room. Fleeing for his life Cashmere constantly worried that the next village he came upon would be filled with search parties of the governor.

Finally though after 3 years his travels eventually took him to Emeralda. It was not long before he was captured by patrols of the Garnet Syndicate. Now their captive Cashmere wonders if he will find his brother among them. 

Weapons: Knife
[spoiler='Magic']Main Element: Vanity

Sub-Elements: Dance

Spells: Golden Apple: Cashmere launches pulses of gold towards his opponents, or throws them like rings. When hit by one not only will it cause physical damage, but a person will be disoriented for a few moments seeing spot, experiencing dizziness, and their ears ringing.

Ruby Blood Hound: Cashmere summons small hexagonal red gems which he can use as homing devices. Once locked onto a target they will pursue it relentlessly until destroyed or called off. They fire small red bolts of energy.

Jeweled Pagoda – Greatest Treasure: Three large crystals form around Cashmere from which he fires small blue energy bolts. The crystals move in a back and form motion, and are large enough to block Cashmere from receiving hits, but over time if the receive enough damage will break.

Holy Dance: An intricate and practiced dance. Cashmere fills his body will pure magical energy before releasing it in the form of circular purple disks. Extremely powerful they can cause huge amount of damage. Unfortunately this wears quickly on Cashmere’s body and he can only get off a few volleys of this before he has to rest.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=App]

MordredFace_zps5a57fbc3.jpg

"Too long has this world been ruled by the corrupt and impotent."

Name: King Moderatus Draconicus 

[spoiler=Appearance]

Mordred2_zps77b1de6b.jpg

To answer the questions unanswered by the image, Moderatus stands a healthy six feet in height and, as one would likely expect, is quite muscular beneath that armor of his.  This young man's eyes are the most startling shade of red, not the pink of an Albino but Blood Red in coloration.  His hair color is as seen in the avatar, dark brown.  Now, yes this image is of a female character, but the armor was too cool-looking not to use.  There are of course going to be differences in the appearance, namely the lack of armored "high-heels" and also the lack of feminine curves.[/spoiler]

Personality:  Moderatus is a driven young man, seeking to make the world a better place through every use of his skills whether that involves the battlefield or the debate room.  Something of an anomaly among nobility, he sees his duty as protecting those less fortunate than himself rather than simply using them to further his own goals.  Furthermore, this young boy has an ingrained code of conduct centering around the virtues of Honor, Honesty, Valor, and Loyalty.  Most important is his definition of loyalty, which requires that the one to whom he swears to be loyal be worthy of such an oath.  If one to whom he swore loyalty were ever to become unworthy of it, Moderatus would of course be bound by honor to destroy them.  He has sworn loyalty to the Garnet Syndicate because he believes that Emeralda has been ruled for too long by impotent kings dependent upon these so-called "paladins" for their authority rather than their own strength or virtuous nature.  It is because of this that he will seek, at whatever cost to himself, to slay the current king.

Biography:  The young boy by the name of Moderatus was born the bastard son of a king allied to Marius of Emeralda whose neighboring kingdom of Britannia had been seen for many years as a sort of paradise, ruled as it was by Artorias and guarded by his Knights of the Round.  Growing in obscurity as he did, Moderatus saw very little of this.  The forest in which his mother, Morganna, raised him was near the edge of the kingdom and as such there were many problems which befell them.  Out of necessity, Moderatus taught himself to fight from a very young age, and used this skill not only to fend off bandits from his mother's home but also to protect the peasantry in the few villages neighboring the forest.  Though he did not wear armor, the black cloak he wore led the peasants to call him "The Black Knight" and he was greatly beloved by them.  Eventually, by chance in fact, he met his father while clearing a road of bandits.  Artorias, seeing only a boy who was far too young to lift a sword fight with such skill, invited him to come to the castle at Camelot and to become a squire.  The lad eagerly accepted, taking only time to bid his mother goodbye.  At Camelot, the skill he'd fostered in his young years was compounded upon as he was trained by the more senior Knights of the Round and in only a few years became one of that order's two youngest members, along with Sir Galeas who was trained as a squire alongside him.  For many years he served honorably, but soon he saw the kingdom gripped by uncertainty.  Many people he spoke to along his travels through the kingdom to keep it safe spoke of the king as seeming all too distant, and when Moderatus returned to Camelot after a particularly long journey he saw the same thing for himself.  Artorias seemed distant and unemotional, even with his knights.  Moderatus felt himself growing uncertain, and s confused as the people.  Their king was beginning to seem more like a Judge than anything else.  Taking a leave of absence from the knights, Moderatus made his way back to that same humble forest on the edge of the kingdom.  Of course he found bandits had returned, and dealt with them most severely before returning to his mother to discuss his troubles with her.  She seemed to share his concerns, having an idea of a king that was more like Artorias in his youth.  As Moderatus prepared to make his return, his mother told him something greatly important.  That the king was his father.  This brought an idea to the young Knight's mind, an idea he thought could very realistically bring much needed change to the kingdom.  He made his move when Artorias left on a visit to another kingdom, claiming his right to rule and immediately setting about preparing for his father's return.  As expected, when the king made his return and learned of Moderatus' actions he set about gathering all those he could, including half of his knights, and leading them in an attack on Camelot.  Moderatus had of course expected this, and had his own forces, the other half of the knights among them, ready for battle on the fields before the castle.  The ensuing clash was the bloodiest in Britannia's history, and culminated in the duel to the death between father and son.  Despite being run through by Artorias' lance, Moderatus managed to strike a killing blow upon the king.  Some weeks later, after he'd had time to recover, Moderatus was crowned king and set about the difficult process of rebuilding.  Some seven years after that battle, Moderatus was approached by the Garnet Syndicate and asked to assist them in deposing the king of Emeralda.  Moderatus posed the question of whether to act not just to his knights, but to the people at large.  Many debates sprung up, but after hearing all that he could from both sources he knew and the mysterious leader of the Syndicate, Moderatus agreed to assist.  Thus it was that an army of soldiers clad in not onyx black like the other soldiers of the Garnet Syndicate, but brilliant white departed from Britannia, their king at their head, to go to war.

Weapon:

Moderatus wields only a single sword, the sister-blade of the Legendary Excalibur that his father had carried. Moderatus' blade, named Clarent, is every bit as unbreakable as its sister and has yet to find a material which it cannot cut with ease.  This sword is the one seen in the appearance image, and despite its size Moderatus can fight with it just as well in one hand as two.

Magic:

Divine (M)

Consecration - Makes the ground beneath the caster's feet, out to a radius of 10 meters, holy to the point that the caster's enemies are burned across their whole bodies simply by standing on it.  Particularly weak foes might simply burst into golden flames, and be burned away to ashes.

Judgement - A burst of raw, holy power is unleashed to deal damage to a single enemy.  Further effects vary depending upon the active seal.

Divine Radiance - A radial burst of holy power, this spell has a unique effect.  Nearby allies find their wounds knitted shut and their energy restored.  However, nearby enemies are harmed by the holy power and find themselves disoriented.

Lay on Hands - Requiring the caster to physically touch the target, this spell fills them with divine grace and thus fully restores them.  The caster cannot use this on themselves, and furthermore is heavily exhausted by the use of this spell.

Hammer of Wrath - A literal hammer is formed from holy power, and hurled at the target.  This spell homes in on the target, and upon striking them deals massive damage.  The catch, of course, is that it can only be used if his intended target is already near mortally wounded.

Seals (S)

Seal of Righteousness - A seal which fills the caster with holy power, making each strike with their weapons deal Holy Damage.  Judgement's damage is greatly increased by this seal.

Seal of Justice - A seal which imbues the caster with the raw power or Justice, making each strike slow their victim so that they can be more easily caught.  Judgement deals its normal damage, and furthermore stuns the target for several seconds.

Seal of Martyrs - A seal which grants the caster the spirit of the holy martyrs, increasing their strength and causing each strike to leave a small amount of holy power in the target which burns them for long after the strike has passed at the cost of burning the caster in a similar way.  Judgement deals vastly more damage against targets who are being burned by this ability.

Summoning (S)

Valorous Steed - After reciting a brief incantation, the caster calls forth a mighty steed to carry them into battle.  In Moderatus' case, this steed is a Crimson Pegasus armored in bone white.

Other:

As you probably guessed, Moderatus is an adaptation of Mordred from Arthurian Legend.

Moderatus' favorite food is actually something very simple.  Stewed Venison like his mother used to make.

Due to the circumstances surrounding his conception, Moderatus is often affectionately referred to as "The Bastard King" by his subjects.

His armor is enchanted, allowing it to sustain a great deal more punishment than standard plate armor and granting it self-repairing properties.

His army is divided into nine legions, each one headed by one of the Knights of the Round.

Moderatus carries with him a magic pendant, allowing him to communicate with Camelot and even project his appearance into the throne room.  Thus, he is able to rule his kingdom even while away.

Moderatus' Theme

Moderatus' Battle Theme

[/spoiler]

Decided to add a few spells as well as some theme music, the 'Master Spell' will be sent in PM rather than added to the app.  Also, holy mother of god Elly.  That's certainly a dark past, and liable to have Moderatus drop almost everything to go and see justice done to that Governor. 

Here is an attempt at a Villian app.
[spoiler=Zi'on]
[Character Avatar]
2gtvzgl.jpg
"Your death shall come slow, painful, and mercilessly."
Zi'on
Gender Male
[spoiler=Appearance]

ev8lyb.jpg
Differences that my poor PS skills can't do.
The nodes on the shoulder plates are small spikes instead of being dull, the plate gauntlets are claw shaped instead of normal finger-shaped, and the blue horns on the helmet are more curved back.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 250lb
Physic: Extremely muscular due to almost always wearing his armor.
without helmet on: Medium long dark brown[nearly black] hair, pale skin,because his skin is rarely exposed to sunlight due to his armor, lime-green eyes, a narrow nose, attached ear-lobes and clean shaved. [/spoiler]
Formal Attire: Will always be wearing the armor.
Personality: Zi'on has a sadistic nature, preferring to slowly kill[outright torture] those who cross his both on the wrong side. He will also leave though he deems worthy half-live to drag them back to lair to prolong their agony before finally killing them. Towards those he deems an ally, he will help the strong, but leave the weak behind to die, believing those with strength should not have to carry the weak. Any ally who dares gets in his way are giving 2 warnings then will meet death. Traitors will be eternally tortured by Zi'oan kept alive by single thread of life, never allowed to die until either disease or old age claims their life.

Biography Zi'on was a former Paladin of another name, until he was betrayed by his own friends who cared only about there own safety, sending Zi'on to be executed. Overcome with rage, Zi'on resisted his arrest and managed to escape the city. A few weeks after escaping, Zi'on returned to the capital armed with his cursed Lance, Doblaz, and blue armor; he slained his former friends along with several other civilians and paladins that got in his way, draining their blood and storing inside of Doblaz in the progess. Once again, after leaving inside of an abandon house, he extracted the blood from Doblaz and stained parts of his armor with the blood of thosehe slain. 2 days afterwards, a mysterious man who heard of his deeds asked Zi'on if he wanted to reborn as a warrior of death. Still bitter of what Emeralda has done to him, he accepted the mans offer joining the ranks of the Garnet Syndicate.

Weapons See image Zi'on wields a cursed lance known as Doblaz which drains and stores the blood of those killed by the lance is cis capable of holding up to 3 Gallons of blood inside of itself. The lance is said to be possessed by either a demon or evil spirit that would drain the wielder's blood, if the wielder could not form a contract with the spirit. In exchange for control, the spirit absorbs a quart of the blood held with the lance only giving him access to 2 and 1/4th of the blood it is capable of holding. The Lance is a total of 6'5" long, from tip to guard is 5ft, from guard to end of handling making up the last 1'5".
While Doblaz is empty, it will appear just a plain blue. While holding blood, Doblaz with turn a crimson red[the more of it that is covered in red the more blood that is currently stored such as if its a 3/4rd full then a 3/4rd will be red, and so on].

Magic(This is where your elements would go and the spells you can cast with them.):
Main Element Blood, [only able to control blood stored in the lance or own blood]
Crimson Shower: requires at least a quart of blood.
Zi'on makes creates a small cloud of blood is able to move it up to 4 feet, before the cloud moves on it own or is forced to stop; the cloud then rains down sharp harden blood needles. The more blood used the larger the cloud about a flat 3ft wide normally and increases by a foot for each pint of blood added afterwards.

Spiraling Bloody Lance: requires at least a pint of blood.
Blood[M] and Reinforcement to case Zi'on surrounds Doblaz with a 1" layer of harden blood increasing it the tips length by an inch, allow with increasing the destructive power of Doblaz, allowing it to pierce through most Common metals. More blood can be added to either increase the layer thickness by 3" or length by an inch for each pint added[a maximum of a 3 pints can be added cannot do both]. If an extra layer of thickness is applied the blood forms a spiral shape[drill]. This layer can controlled to spin like a drill, but requires an extra pint to keep spinning, if the blood storage runs out of usuable blood it can no longer spin.

Crimson Curse: Requires 1 pints of blood. Using both Blood and Curse elements to case.
Zi'oan is able to inject cursed blood into other living beings that can either increase the targets body regeneration or make the body unable to close open wounds. The blood can be injected either by Doblaz or exposing the body to blood within Doblaz, for least 20 seconds, if the blood is extracted or purified before 20 seconds this curse will do nothing.

Sub-Elements Reinforecment and Curse using the powers of these with main element for just 1 main spell and 2 spells that use the main and sub[if that is alright]. Other:

Other: Due his contract with the spirit in Doblaz and possesson of blood magic, he is unable to age[making him look like he is 20] or die of disease. Forever cursed to hunt for fresh blood.

If I need to changed/fixed anything let me.[/spoiler]

Archived