Paladins of Emeralda [OoC/Started/Now Only Accepting at least 2 Paladins!]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noted. I'll see what's going on. I can understand why Roxas and Merciful would not be active (Even Tormented), but to be fair, I'm not sure what's happening. I shoulda expected this, but I'd rather not allow this RP to die. I've waited 2 years to get this up and running, and I will NOT allow anything to get in the way of making a good story out of this.

I'll be back in a jiffy.

So, am I gonna get a response to my post or is it up to me to force myself into the conversation?

Thought we were all coming up with attack plans , though I kinda did response just not directly to you with the state "the others bring up strong pionts." 

right now waiting for the paladins to post. find it funny how the villians were the 1st to post, also seeing if there is any more to the member before I have my character assault his target.

[quote name="CrystalKing" post="6292850" timestamp="1382575197"]Weh can post? Da freck?    In all seriousness, I thought the pre-saga was currently GS only.[/quote] Pre-Saga is the fight with Gore and the opinions of the GS in regards to it. It'll most likely last two pages, more or less. But if possible, I might make the battle with Gore last to get a feel of how unprepared the Paladins are.

:mellow: I'm surprised I didn't make it obvious on the first post. Glad to see you're back. ;)

Anyway, all the Paladins are split up at different areas of the castle. When every Paladin posts, I will continue the fight, and bring in a special enemy. We'll rinse and repeat this a couple times until we reach Gore. There will be most likely at least 3 enemies besides the Obsidian soldiers. So, go about it however you wish.

Archived