Halloween Event

Legend Zero

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it was intended as a joke, this stuff is messed with all the time and no one really cares when it happens to them, except you.

And even when they do care, they simply ask politely to have it back again.

I had my post count set to 500 for a little while, then mine was put back.
They mess with people who are on the trail. It's part of the game, for the lulz.

I was personally attacked, and my privacy was violated by someone who was abusing their moderator powers, and I wish to confront my attacker.

The question is, do you have anything missing? Are your reps, points, or parts of your sig absent after they came back to normal?

If so, I don't see why the attacker or anybody that knew who it was, would turn the culprit in. To what goal? Scold him/her?

Yeah, his rep is +5 now.

Oh. That's actually good news. Thanks.

The question is, do you have anything missing? Are your reps, points, or parts of your sig absent after they came back to normal?
If so, I don't see why the attacker or anybody that knew who it was, would turn the culprit in. To what goal? Scold him/her?

Nothing is missing, but the matter of the fact is that it could happen again.
And this is far from the first time that mods on this site have abused their powers for their own entertainment.

Oh. That's actually good news. Thanks.Nothing is missing, but the matter of the fact is that it could happen again.
And this is far from the first time that mods on this site have abused their powers for their own entertainment.

I suppose you were present back in the mass-banning prank the whole mod-team participated in last year.

Though, at the end, the guarantee is that there will be no remnants of those pranks.

That prank I'm referring to had the problem that people with really long posts in preparation, lost such posts.

On this one though, the margin of error promises to be smaller, if not completely fixable.

No no no no hold your horses final.

The most likely expalanation is that in touching your post count or somesuch I hit a wrong button somewhere. Nobody did that to you on purpose that I know of; it was me by mistake.

And NOW some of the stuff from last night makes sense.
And I feel rather silly again. >w<
My sincere apologies for this misunderstanding.

I suppose you were present back in the mass-banning prank the whole mod-team participated in last year.
Though, at the end, the guarantee is that there will be no remnants of those pranks.
That prank I'm referring to had the problem that people with really long posts in preparation, lost such posts.
On this one though, the margin of error promises to be smaller, if not completely fixable.

I'm afraid I was not.
And I am glad I wasn't.

Archived