Halloween Event

Legend Zero

YCM Halloween Masquerade

Story: This Halloween the Moderating Staff will open up a portal to the unknown, letting all sorts of creatures free. The members will have to flush out these monsters and uncover the truth! Only when all is returned to the way it once was, will you all be safe. As with every story, there will be trickery. However, those who overcome all the obstacles will be able to claim glory and be dubbed YCM’s best monster hunter!

Details: 15 members and moderators will be roaming the forum in another account during the week of Halloween. The job of everyone else will be to figure out who is who, with the winner receiving a prize. The names of the members playing as monsters will be posted as will the names of the monsters, in this thread.

Recruiting Monsters: Recruiting 15 members to be monsters. PM me if you want a shot. Those interested will have to be able to be on the forum all Halloween week (Oct. 27 – Nov. 2), on your monster account and regular account, if possible. You will need to be active, lurking will not work. I will be in contact with the 15 when we get closer to show time about the specifics.

All spots filled.

[spoiler=Members]
1. Kyng
2. ThorgrimZz
3. H.N. Elly
4. .Leo
5. Tormented
6. A I X
7. Dem the Dragophile
8. Jake the Sage
9. Nathanael D. Striker
10. ~British Soul~
11. kanokarob
12. Akari Akaza
13. Night
14. Sumire
15. Mugendramon
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Monsters]
1. Lord Voldemort
2. Spooky Skeleton
3. Jack of the Lantern
4. Sheet Ghost Stanley
5. Loup-Garou
6. Dhampir
7. Hugh B Next
8. Upyr
9. Anc. Gr. Gadjiltron Dragon
10. CandyCollecter31
11. Skull Knight #2
12. The Яingmaster
13. Baba Yaga
14. Werewolf by Night
15. Sylveon
[/spoiler]

Rules:
1. Guesses will be PM’d to me
2. You are only allowed 2 guess attempts per day.
3. The event will last the entire week, regardless if everyone has been figured out.
4. If nobody can manage to figure everyone out, it will be who got the most correct the fastest.
5. Monster accounts will be created when I PM you, much closer to Halloween.
6. Warns received by the monsters will be added up and given to the main account at the end of the event.
7. Monster accounts will be banned after the week comes to a close.
8. Inactive monsters will be exposed and without good excuse, the main account will receive a 24 ban and excluded from any future recruitments.
9. Monsters who are caught sharing their identity will be excluded from any future recruitments.

10. You cannot use alts to vote in contests or 1v1s. Added because it has to be spelled out apparently.
11. It is against the rules of the game to simply "play the odds" and change your individual guesses each time. This is a guessing game, not math and dumb luck. Those who try this method will obviously not have their guesses count.

♪ If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call ♪

[spoiler=Riddle Me This]
0KboYfo.png
[/spoiler]

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok. Well, I'll definitely be paying attention. Do you get recognition if you make it through the week without getting guessed at all? Like, if I am a monster, and no one guesses who I am at all, will I be hailed as a YCM ninja?

You'll be hailed as a nobody :/

Oh, I'll go ahead and say it.

Monster accounts should be prohibited from entering the 1v1 contest thread and voting. Since we won't know who the main account is, essentially opening up double voting opportunities as well as old Zazudex shenanigans where they vote for themselves.

Oh, I'll go ahead and say it.

Monster accounts should be prohibited from entering the 1v1 contest thread and voting. Since we won't know who the main account is, essentially opening up double voting opportunities as well as old Zazudex shenanigans where they vote for themselves.

Agreed. I don't want this screwing up the Leaderboard like the Zazudex incident did. Good catch, Therrion.

Archived