Halloween Event

Legend Zero

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I was cronies with Cave back in the day.

He abode by my suggestion of adding an emergency paradox blocker, after all! And here I was, trying to kill you.

All you have to do is sing a song she wrote. Any one. That will trigger the self-destruct function. The device is wired to her head, it'll make for a nice explosion!

As this Halloween event is coming to an end, I am afraid I must also bid farewell, for being from a future that will no longer exist.

I was sent by the future Яingmaster to collect Anc. Gr. Gadjiltron Dragon’s Gadgets along with candy and skulls, so as to prevent the planet’s paralysis in Spooky Skeleton Tower. The tower that gives structure to Halloween itself. While travelling to this place, I was ambushed by several Skull Knights and a muggle-chasing Lord Voldemort. A close friend of mine, none other than Sheet Ghost Stanley, scared the enemies away, and brought me to Hugh B Next. But humans, you must know that in the past, I was joined by a human companion on the mission. He started to behave erratically during the full moon and became Loup-Garou. I talked to the town elder, Baba Yaga, who told me that the tower with all the answers lies in Dhampir Land, and to get to Dhampir Land, one needs a Jack of the Lanterns that only a Werewolf by Night can hold.

But now that I have collected the items (mostly skulls, but also some candy huhu), my mission has been fulfilled. I must go back to my world.

That is the story told in my times. The other monsters might have different ones to tell. Fear not, or rather, fear! For we may return one day. Oh and here’s a Draining Kiss for all of you, fufufu.♪

Your secretly a Ditto.

Ha! What a charming dragon! Too bad you can't do anything against me, so I was most likely not a Ditto.

Goodbye, trainers of this world.♪

I won't be able to be too active for a while

so since my time in this world is coming to an end

let this post say my farewell

Hope all of you mortals remember my soul

The monster that pretty soon will be gone

I wandered across the site with no fear

The same way I did before I came here

May we someday meet again under a pale full moon

May my parting phrase instead be "see you soon".

Archived