[Leaderboard] YCM 1v1 Fall Open 2013 (Finished! Infinite Rainbow wins!)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the seeding, but /shrug

Is it Single Elimination or a best of 3? I imagine single, but just thought I'd ask.

Maybe like 3 requirements at once, make 3 cards, voters go

B

A

B

And just follow each letter with input, as such:

B: "Insert unsupported OP claim and clear display of not knowing the game."

A: "I like to shovel garbage and thus Card A is awesome because I became tolerant to shit."

B: "Insert actual insight on to how this card beats A and clear display of knowing the game."

Seeding was suggested after the Spring tournament so that the people doing well in the season standings don't knock each other out early and so those who aren't have to earn their place. The seeding is based on current season standings (and all-time if someone hasn't participated this season).

Ok, ill come in.

Accepted. We are now set. Card requirement(s) will be up shortly as well as the bracket.

EDIT: Requirements are up! Let's get this show on the road!

You know, I was just thinking today, that it would interesting if something like this happened. I'm prepared-ish now! *looks up what A Spirit monster is, and questions existence*

You better beat this guy so we can have a rematch.

Holy crap, I passed through the first round quick. Thanks for the match Thar.

No problem. It happens to everyone. Though, just curious, do you account for Aratama/Yamata/Hino when designing the card?

Of course I did. It's an "archetype" which relies on Normal Summoning to do anything. If it can't go faster, it can't do jack shit. And that's just what made me so mad- apparently the requirement for a preliminary round was making card with no clear previous rulings which may or may not be about a pseudo archetype.

And then I find out that no, it isn't- except by then the game's already started and I'm one vote away from losing to Big fucking Eye in terms of balance.

Archived