YCM monsters' Lair. Enter if you dare...

Loup-Garou

You are arguably the biggest monster in this site. Or you would be, if you were real. Your, ahem, name change history, says otherwise.

A simple hijacking of an account. It was the easiest way to hack into this site.
I made sure Daniel doesn't need his things for quite some time.
Anything you would like to say to him while he is down in the testing track?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A simple hijacking of an account. It was the easiest way to hack into this site.
I made sure Daniel doesn't need his things for quite some time.
Anything you would like to say to him while he is down in the testing track?

Yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind that I changed his password to keep this evil supercomputer from it.

This must have something to do with your status as a machine, then. You're not human, of course you wouldn't get it.

I mean, you're not exactly used to having your test subjects talking back to you.

That was a fluke. That useless technician Rattmann changed up the roster.
How was I to know she was a deviant?

And you can prove this...how?

Nothing I'v done so far has required any effort. Be it flipping an entire underground base over. Destroying a meteor massive enough to nearly destroy much of the planet. Crushing a multi-story building into the ground simply by leaping off of it. Killing a giant 10s of 1000s times bigger then myself in a single punch.

Yeah, although if Opal/Sumire sees that we don't have a clear topic and ends up being spammy, she might just lock this (even though the monsters will be gone by end of tomorrow/today b/c of event).

I noticed that Voldemort had an argument with one of the mortal members in here though (even taking it to the Games section); shame it got closed.

Archived