YCM monsters' Lair. Enter if you dare...

Loup-Garou

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I have that problem as well to some degree (some of my usual posting styles might leak out). Plus, whatever identity I choose might have a reference to main, provided said members know what my likes are, etc.

Maybe YCM will have something similar for Xmas or something, dk on that

That's why I suggested New Year's.

Sometimes, some places do a Mystery event around New Year's Eve.

Start thinking for the details, we need to make it more well-planned than this Halloween event. Assuming LZ agreed with the proposal though.

We could have it be a Murder Mystery, in which the people who sign up are the "victims", and are given alternate accounts to be the suspects, and one of them is the "murderer".

We could have it be a Murder Mystery, in which the people who sign up are the "victims", and are given alternate accounts to be the suspects, and one of them is the "murderer".

So the "victims" would have their main accounts banned for the week as the alts/suspects walk around drawing suspicion away from them. notbad.jpg

Considering I, myself, am in an RP, I hope so as well.

Each Suspect, in order to keep anything the main account is doing going, would have to have some motive to get rid of at least 1 of the "victims" (most likely their corresponding main account), and then take it over, since the "victims" would have it in their "wills" that any functions they had go to this Suspect account, and to treat the Suspect account as if it was the rightful person participating.

But how would we make clues?

And should this discussion be taken to PMs?

Well, guess we'll be seeing the rest of you monsters next year (or more specifically, your real selves everyday).

Though I never would've guessed certain members would be who they were (i.e. Striker being Voldemort and inadvertently getting into an argument with Final/GLaDOS, Sumire/Opal being the Sylveon my dragon types would be afraid of, etc)

Now that event is over, what remains of this club is a mystery

Archived