Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

The Majora's Mask DLC is on sale, our warriors level can now reach 200, we can sell weapons, remove and Appraise skills, get gold and silver items, Young Link and Tingle are playable and everyone's favorite world map, Termina, is available. But seriously it's like Playing Majora's mask. You make lots of progress and after your last battle after the counter hits 1 it goes to Zero and everyone who plays Majora's Mask knows what happens next.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Majora's Mask DLC is on sale, our warriors level can now reach 200, we can sell weapons, remove and Appraise skills, get gold and silver items, Young Link and Tingle are playable and everyone's favorite world map, Termina, is available. But seriously it's like Playing Majora's mask. You make lots of progress and after your last battle after the counter hits 1 it goes to Zero and everyone who plays Majora's Mask knows what happens next.

Uh i own the dlc from a few days (i live in Europe) and it's pure awesomeness, young link has the best and most powerful rage mode of the entire game, and tingle is fun and powerful, and the new costumes (unlocked, and unlockable) are really cool. If someone doesn't own it i suggest to buy it along with the twilight princess one (Twili Midna is the most op character ever)

Archived