Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teach me please. Also, there's a "Fight as a warrior of Light." level 2 mission in the Twilight map. The problem: Enemies are too strong both offensively and defensively, captains die too quickly, Keeps are harder to get. And you have to do this as either Zelda or Cia. See why I have a problem with the achievements? One of them is clearing the Twilight Realm map with all A's. You need to be crazy powerful to kill 1,200 enemies in 15 minutes with little damage.

Agitha is the queen of juggling. You can spam her C3 by dash canceling out of it as soon as you see the circle of light to juggle enemies or deal big damage to bosses. Her C4 followed by her strong attack is also quite good at taking out crowds. She's really big on her combo finishers.

Teach me please. Also, there's a "Fight as a warrior of Light." level 2 mission in the Twilight map. The problem: Enemies are too strong both offensively and defensively, captains die too quickly, Keeps are harder to get. And you have to do this as either Zelda or Cia. See why I have a problem with the achievements? One of them is clearing the Twilight Realm map with all A's. You need to be crazy powerful to kill 1,200 enemies in 15 minutes with little damage.

Have you gotten those characters to at least level 100? Because if you're at the point where you need another 899 levels, that's not the game's fault, that's yours.

Haven't done any of the new Adventure Map yet. Not sure on good farming spots either, you could try looking them up, though.

Actually, I found one on the Twilight Map. It's Rack up your KO count 1. Prize for A rank, a piece of heart for Ghirahim. Problem? Manhandla and King Dodongo can sap five or six of your hearts fast, and damage counts. Gotta stay below 4,000 damage.

Have you gotten those characters to at least level 100? Because if you're at the point where you need another 899 levels, that's not the game's fault, that's yours.

Actually, I'm one level away for both Link and Zelda, and it is not my fault. The enemies dish out massive damage and take very little. Think of it like your fighting an entire army of, oh say Kenpachi Zarakis. You can't hurt them much but they can destroy you.

Through the wonderful powers of the GameFAQs' forums, I've learned that the "True Partners" Reward Map mission is a good grinding spot. The trick is to goof off for a few minutes (I usually go kill stuff like the Big Poes for a bit of xp and materials) and let the enemies beat up all the potential allies until they have pretty much no health left. Then choose Midna as your ally, because her location has barely any monsters compared to the others so she doesn't actually take that much damage. This lets you easily defeat the others, then you just beat Dark Link to finish the mission.

It always gives plenty of rupees (I usually get over 100k each time, haven't done it with a +Rupees weapon yet), plenty of xp from the characters you have to beat, as well as the silver/gold materials from Link, Lana, Impa, Zelda, Agitha, and Fi.

I haven't done it yet, but I suppose you could pick someone besides Midna and just immediately rescue them to heal, that way you could farm Midna's items as well, but unless you waited even longer she'd still have plenty of health when you fight her.

Well, I already got all of the badges belonging to Impa, Sheik and Zelda. Plus, The whole level 1 rack up your ko count on the Twilight map is a good place to farm Moblin spears, if you're lucky.

Imprisoned Scales and Imprisoned Pillar are the hardest materials to get. Considering they are boss monsters, and that they drop weapons over 50% of the time, completing Fi's badges is all but impossible.

Then again, most levels of the Twilight map like others have no recommended element which would be why I could inflict little damage to the enemies.

Also, do you need the Link figure from Smash 4 to get the Spinner weapon?

So the Dominion Rod is awesome. I randomly got the level 3 one while training Zelda and I've been using it to great effect.

EDIT: Got the High Dominion rod and it has the purple 25k enemy seal like the Master Sword. Didn't know it could show up on other weapons.

I haven't gotten her summoning gate yet, I really like her book though. I always use her with the Guardian of Time skin as well.

Finally got around to getting Volga's level 3 weapon, till now I've just been using his level 1.

EDIT: After using Volga with his level 3 weapon (and one with no stars, so the lowest base power), he's absolutely destroying stuff. I wouldn't say Twili Midna is better than him just yet. Also, the mission I tested him on was a level 135 Network Link mission while he's only level 48.

I can't wait  to get the game for m y birthday, i'm looking forward to play as Fi, she looks awesome, if only she could have done that in Skyward Sword...

Personally I don't like Fi. Really, the ones I play as the most are Sheikh, Lana, and Zelda. not a fan of a lot of the rest. I still have to unlock Zant, Ghirahim and whoever the third one is I can't remember.

Archived