Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game is basically designed for anyone who likes Zelda, and those who don't understand how many warrior games there are.

Everyone else tho... game still could have used more playable characters from the get-go.

I'm pretty sure a few of the DLC ones are free, which is a nice gift. 

Anyway, not high on my to get list, but I do want to check this out. Seems like a fair bit of fun, especially since I haven't played a game like this. 

This game is SO GOOD

Agreed, thought while what Agro said was true, the fact that you're following a Zelda plot pretty much compensates for it.

So who's everyone's main? By everyone, I mean those who've played it.

Mine would have to be Midna.

Dunno, I've only ever played on Hard.

I find it interesting how Shiek has stayed so prevalent in LoZ, given that this is only actually the 2nd Zelda game (aside from OoT's remakes/ports) she's appeared in. I suppose Smash Bros. helped some in that regard, like how it's perpetuated Captain Falcon's existence.

Makes sense. BTW, Level cap is not 50. My Link is at Level 68. But man, Ruto's weapon was hard to get. First playthrough, Only got a B cause I was stopping Cuccos, Second was trying to get the 1200 kill, little damage Gold Skulltula. Grinded Ruto, ignored Cucoos, beat it, got the weapon. Working on Zant now. But what is the mysterious item used to power up Girahim's Attack Badges?

I'd have played a lot more into this game if it weren't for Destiny. Also, I played a ton first at my friends' that I visited after picking up my game on the way there, and upon returning home had to play through it again.

EDIT: Given that this game is a spin-off, it's probably not canon, but I realized if we were to place it somewhere in the LoZ timeline it would most likely be in the Adult Timeline, since that's the only timeline that recognizes the legend of the Hero of Time.

Trailer for the first DLC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KglPLot_8o

EDIT: So after double checking myself, we've got

- A new Adventure Mode map

- New Legend Mode scenarios featuring Cia, Wizzro, and Volga

- New weapons for Link, Epona and an 8-bit style Magic Rod

- Red outfit for Impa

- Hilda outfit for Zelda

- Guardian of Time outfits for Lana and Cia

- Darmani outfit for Darunia

- A new Adventure Mode map

When I saw this, I thought it was gonna be based on the LttP map, but... yeah.

I'm definitely getting this. It's always nice to have new characters, as well as new levels.

Oh, and the Hilda costume for Zelda was a "F*CK YES" moment for me.

The DLC scenarios with Cia, Wizzro and Valgo were rather interesting, and it changes up an event that happens at the Temple of the Sacred Sword.

[spoiler=Spoilers for the last scenario in the Master Quest Pack]

Wizzro actually survives his fate against Link and the Master Sword and continues fighting with Cia and Valgo against Ganondorf... until Wizzro realizes Ganondorf's strength and turns on Cia.  As a result, Cia hunts down Wizzro and transforms him back into a ring, deeming him to be just a treacherous wretch.[/spoiler]

Archived