Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4ky1HiSc8

I've always liked Ghirahim's aesthetic with all the diamonds and stuff. It's cool how when he transforms into his other form for his temporary buff ability.

Question to those who have played the Dynasty Warriors series before: Would there be a chance that Ganondorf, Zant, Ghirahim, and whatever other playable villains become playable as part of the story, or is this usually done in a Free Play sort of mode after the fact?

Question to those who have played the Dynasty Warriors series before: Would there be a chance that Ganondorf, Zant, Ghirahim, and whatever other playable villains become playable as part of the story, or is this usually done in a Free Play sort of mode after the fact?

Usually in DW there are story lines for every character, so it's very possible you will be able to play them in story mode.

Well, [url=http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/character.html]the game's character page[/url] no longer has a spot indicating there's more to come on either the playable characters or villains, so that either means there's no more characters to introduce, or that's all they're going to introduce outside of the game.

Thing is, the game's out in Japan, and I'm sure by now someone's gotten far enough into the game to know every playable character, so it's not really going to be a mystery for long.

Have the Dynasty Warriors games ever had DLC characters added on later?

Yes. All of them.

Well a few of them, but that's basically the same thing.

Pretty much. They all have the same lore. Only real difference is a few new warriors each game.

I played 4, 5, and a decent bit of 8. I consider myself a huge fan.

Yes. All of them.

Well a few of them, but that's basically the same thing.

Nope, I mean other series, not just Dynasty Warriors. Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, Samurai Warriors, Ninja Gaiden, Kessen, Bladestorm, Empires games, Fist of the North Star, Warriors Orochi, they are all Musou games. They share the same genre. So think twice before telling that the whole genre is shitty and stagnant in the same place for age. 

Also, DW-wise, the 7th is the best one, either the vanilla or Empires.

Yes, I played most Koei Warriors games up to date. And yes, Hyrule Warriors is bad, as it actually lacks content and has a low replayability value.

So think twice before telling that the whole genre is shitty and stagnant in the same place for age. 

You can list every game in a certain series or genre and they can still be shitty in someone's opinion.

Also, DW-wise, the 7th is the best one, either the vanilla or Empires.

I liked 5 the best.

Yes, I played most Koei Warriors games up to date. And yes, Hyrule Warriors is bad, as it actually lacks content and has a low replayability value.

I'll see that for myself.

Hyrule Warriors will likely be exactly the same as every other DW, so probably a love-it or hate-it situation.

Ferenc, what you're saying makes no sense.  You can't have played Hyrule Warriors.  

The whole genre is shitty and stagnant in the same place for ages.

What genre exactly?

Archived