[Spoiler=Riley Lockheart]
4kfk9l.jpg

"Just trust me...*giggles*...I'm a doctor."

Personal Information
Name: Riley Lockheart

Alias(es): Angel

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: February 5, 2533

Family: Sarah Lockheart (Mother-Age 53; Alive) Aaron Lockheart (Father; Deceased-50yrs, 2550) Gray Lockheart (Older brother-30; Alive) Milan Lockheart (Younger sister-Age 10; Alive) Karmin Lockheart (Youger sister; Deceased-19yrs, 2557)

Position on Crew: Doctor

[spoiler=Appearance:]ml0509.jpg

Riley is a 5"6 young woman, at a healthy weight of noneya. The only change from the picture above is that her hair is only shoulder length. She also sometimes changes the skirt for white pants with green lining at the seams. Though her tie color changes every 2 days. Riley has a few scars on he her body, three to be exact. A vertical knife wound on her right upper thigh that is three inches long. A gunshot wound on her left shoulder and a stab wound on the lower right side of her back. When out on the field she trades her glasses for contacts to keep from accidents but they are uncomfortable for her. Her MOVA is on her right arm.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
One thing that most people notice about Riley is that she is a kind soul, with a look of experience beyond her years. Riley is a firm believer that anyone, if they are hurt, is in need of treatment no matter who they are. It is clear from this that she is extremely compassionate and can disconnect herself from her personal views on an individual and strictly take a doctor's stand on a situation. An individual who is very understanding, with an open mind, and has been often told that rather than a doctor she should have been a therapist. It's probably because she tries to encourage people to speak their mind and what they believe. She is steadfast when it comes to fair treatment, and can be quite stubborn especially when it comes to people she cares about. However, for all of her understanding she has a tendency of drawing back and shutting people out when people try to get close to her. So she is a bit hypocritical though she tries not to be. Though there are times when she harshly withdraw from others, she is a people person and would rather have company than be alone. When it comes to her friends she will do anything to make sure they are well taken cared off. Often times prying into people's past and being a nosey busybody. Though she only does this to try and help she can come off as annoying. She is loyal and believes in the goodness of her friends. As started earlier, while she likes helping others she isn't as welcoming when it comes to others trying to understand her. Riley is very smart, has amazing recall ability, easy to trust, and for the most part it isn't hard to gain her trust.

Riley isn't a violent person and when push comes to shove she would still rather talk out the problem. But sometimes a person needs force, and she understands that. As a doctor sometimes she has to use force in order to help a patient but she doesn't like it. She believes this for anyone and more so for her friends and family. Riley believes force should be met with calmness but if it can't be done, she understands that another method may be necessary. Even so her own beliefs and being a doctor, who are people who are supposed to relieve pain, will not sit right. But she will deal with the confliction if she knows that she has done all she could, or if it's the only way to help.

It probably due to her home life, but when it comes to her political views she takes a complicated stand. She can understand and for the most part sympathize with both sides ideals. However, this normally causes confusion for herself and others as she is on he fence as to who's side she's on, and has caused some tenseness in the family. One other thing about Riley is her OCD. It isn't so bad as to hinder her every day life, however she is consciously aware of how neat her area is. She also has a dislike for any number with 3 in it. If Riley is worried, or nervous she tends to clean and can do so for hours. Due to her OCD Riley would prefer to stick to a schedule, however she can diverge from it. Though the thought of whatever she missed would bother her until she has completed it. On days when she gets agitated, and her medicine doesn't work she practices her martial arts which for some reason keeps her mind off of whatever it was she was thinking about before. Because of this condition she sometimes feels like a weirdo, but tries not to think too hard on it. She doesn't like to cry in front of others, and doesn't like people to know if she is stressed out. Always preferring to have people think she is fine, as she feels she has to compensate for her condition with a false projection of perfectness.[/spoiler]
Combat Information
Strength(s): Human Anatomy, Memory, Highly Observant, Perceptive
Weakness(es): OCD, lack of real Fighting Experience, Near-Sighted
[Spoiler=Weapon(s):]

[spoiler= Standard issued Pistol]2dv7q61.jpg

Her primary weapon if needed. Though the gun can shoot normal bullets she uses this gun to fire her nano-drugs.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=MOVA Feature(s):]
Dark Energy Shield: Another useful and widely-used feature - not to mention it's legal to have - the Dark Energy Shield program allows the MOVA to produce a protective panel of dark energy ranging from the size of a dinner plate to the height of the user's entire body. Of course, the bigger the shield means the more work the MOVA unit has to do which affects the cool down time. A bigger shield means the longer the user has to wait until a new shield can be produced. Onto the benefits of the shield, it will basically protect the user from most small and medium-sized firearms and even some types of explosives. A damage meter on the MOVA will let the user know when the shield has taken enough damage to disappear. The shield can even be color-customized to the user's liking.

Doctor's Medical Kit: Similar to that of a Medical Kit, as it can hold countless tools needed for a quick bandage job and a few weak over the counter drugs. However, with her doctor's license she can also produce a wider range of drugs, and in much stronger concentrated doses. Which can't be done with a normal medical kit.

Kingdom Scan: A program that can scan and analyze the components of the six animal kingdoms. The program scans differently for each kingdom. The plant, fungi, and bacterial type kingdoms are scanned and the properties of the object is shown as well what the plant or substance is. The animal scan is programmed to be able to scan a person and tell that person's bodily information. Such as blood type, bone density and can analyze to a molecular level. It has often been used as a quick and easy check up.

Nano-Drugs: An available program, with proper credentials, that fuses the nano technology and various drugs. It's different from the original nanotechnology as this cannot take solid form. Instead it stays liquefied and is transferred through transdermal effect. With the effects of whatever drug is infused being carried by Nanos the effects are more potent and are carried through the blood stream much faster than normally. Riley normally uses the original Nanotechnology to create extremely thin capsule like containers to hold the liquid nano-drugs.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s):]
Close Combat: Though she doesn't have any field experience, she has studied two forms of martial arts. Tae Kwon Do, and Hapkido. She has never used the former in anything outside of training as she had never had to before, but she has used the Hapkido for if she has to hold down patients.

Quick Response: She is able to asses a person's medical needs with precision and speed. Not only can she quickly diagnose a person's symptoms and produce the proper medicine.

[/spoiler]

Other Tool(s):
Hand Sanitizer
Purple rag (Has the same effect as her gloves)
Rectangular shaped picture locket

[spoiler=Doctor Issued Medical Gloves T-ER] 20qnudh.jpg

Special gloves that are activated with the clap of a hand. This sends a weak electrical current through the gloves. This current instantly sterilize the gloves for surgeries on the go.[/spoiler]
Other Information
-Most famous for helping out both I.U, and Zox soldiers during wars
-Her oldest brother is a Zox soldier and has been missing from the family for almost a decade
-Her favorite color is Purple
-Two of her wound we're given to her by I.U soldiers, and the other from Zox, from trying to treat them.
-Riley has a daily ritual of eating candy at exactly 4pm
[/spoiler]

I have so far done a lot of work on my app and have a lot figured out for what I'm going to put on it next and although I'd love to at least post my progress so far I can't seem to paste anything onto here. I don't want to blame YCM as my computer is becoming exponentially sh*ttier over time but when it does come time to post it I'll likely just have Kyng or Kaka post it for me. More likely Kyng so he can look over it and give me a good second opinion. Offense to Kaka. And seeing as how I'm working the next two days it's likely going to be Friday that it's done. Although in that case it would likely be Kaka posting it because Kyng's a British punk.

I'll at least mention that I'm making a mechanic although half of you already know that.

YCM has been having some issues lately with the posting. A day or so ago, my content would keep deleting whenever I previewed it. Then again, your computer is pretty sh*tty... Anyways, I'll be sure to be on the lookout from either Kyng or Kaka with your app.

Smile, you don't need to draw anything. Just search for a suitable pic for your character. The easiest way is to use Google but there are sites with anime images you can search through.

I can't really find anything that matches him that isn't rendered.

Plus, I prefer to use my own work.

Archived