Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

I didn't expect it to work like this, but two Fel Cannons target the minion first, so they can both hit the same minion even if it's already dead after the first shot. Kinda sucks to miss 2 damage like that, if you were hoping to hit more than one minion.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All righty, then. Hopefully it'll be fixed next patch, until then I'll have to hope RNG is on my side and will hit two separate minions anyways.

EDIT: Ugh, it's so tempting to disenchant my golden legendaries to replace them with ones I'd want to use more. But I mustn't, I'd never be lucky enough to get them back.

So I've been having trouble ranking up this season, and I was stuck at rank 18 (QQ). Yesterday, I threw together a new Priest deck, and it won a couple games, so I kept playing it today, and I'm currently rank 12 without a single loss all day. I also just noticed half an hour ago that I forgot to add Northshire Clerics...but it doesn't seem to matter 'cause I'm winning anyway, and it doesn't seem like I'm ever running out of cards. Here's the list I'm using:

bYA5xxU.png

Seems solid to me, and Priest is a pretty good class now. With two Power Words and Thoughtsteals, not running out of cards seems about right.

Glad to see Lightbomb getting some love, too. I don't run it personally, but I've used it in Arena a few times and it's a really great turn around card.

Yeah, my first ever two uses of it gave me Illidan and Mogor (who I also Duplicated). With 62 out of the 339 minions being Legendaries, it does leave about an 18.3% chance of getting one.

Speaking of Legendaries I only learned today that Rag says, "Die, insect!" when he launches a fireball. So that's a nice touch they added.

Them Gazlowe plays. What made you pick 2 Divine Favors? I'd never even choose one, especially with a Cult Master.

Not sure who saw my status about it earlier, but I drafted a Paladin arena with 4 Cult Masters, they drew me lots of cards especially with an Imp Master and Mustard for Battle in the deck. The 3 Truesilvers helped, though I had no Consecrations or Equalities, sadly. Only went 7, could've gone further, but in my last game I was a turn away from winning then my opponent did triple Swipe with an Innervate, I mean wtf.

NO. NO.NO.

I had never gotten a legendary in a pack b4, and was like "Oh im not geonna get one now" I hovered over it and guess what i was like "ITS A LEGENDARY, A FREAKING LEGENDARY"

So i flip it over and guess what....

Its FLIPPING KING MUSH HIMSELF (King Krush)

Me and my friends at school always make fun of him and now he has come back to haunt me T.T

Archived