corrupt a wish

Urayne

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's built backwards. You shoot yourself in the shoulder and end your sniping career/hobby.

I wish I had sufficient money to stay in MtG Standard for 2 more rotations, without having that money being suddenly taken away or coming at a non-equivalent cost, material or not.

You mean J-Max? I don't know what happened with him but I pieced it together a bitt based on random conversations.

Nope, he was mod around the same time as J-Max (around 2009-2010ish)

Here's a hint though; him and I are very close in post count right now.

As for Crab, you see the member with 16,000+ posts on page 2 on Top Posters? That's who I meant.

OT: Granted, but they only grant 1 wish and you need to do it within 5 minutes.

I wish that the university I attend got their act together (meaning they learn how to manage their money, not waste $200,000 on some failed concert from two years ago and/or put money elsewhere; forcing student fees to go up)

You are now perfect...ly intolerable. The rest of your life is spent in complete solitude due to how repulsive you are to everyone else.

I wish I had sufficient money to stay in MtG Standard for 2 more rotations, without having that money being suddenly taken away, rendered inaccessible, or coming at a non-equivalent drawback or cost, material or not.

Aye, it's a mutant. Unfortunately its mutations have been incredibly detrimental to its health. Natural selection takes its course and it dies very quickly.

I wish the weather here in Singapore were in a comfortable range of about 24-27 degrees Celsius in the daytime.

Granted, but they only do it for one day.

That being said, if they think it's perfect and continue to defend it, things will not end well for them. Either they get warned/banned or they get a bad reputation around YCM; which unfortunately still happens.

I wish that I was better at making tags/other GFX-related products (...goes to send Night a PM...)

Archived