corrupt a wish

Urayne

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but you start acting up and getting your powers stripped immediately. Also, you're only given command of one section, and that's the Finished Contests section [which doesn't need modding because everything in there is locked already by myself, Striker and Saber (and Zex when he shows up)].

I wish I could RP better

Granted. However, no one accepts your apps.

I wish I gained the capacity to show people what I picture in my head, without being harmed of my person or belongings.

I wish I gained the capacity to show people what I picture in my head, without being harmed of my person or belongings.

Granted, but no one gives you the chance to.

I wish I can help mods out without being a mod myself.

You can start by using the Report button when you see stuff that shouldn't be there. Seriously, I check the reports every couple minutes.

OT: Granted, but you can only do it for 10 seconds.

* inb4 Sight Sharing *

I wish that I could use Chidori.

Granted. However, because there was never inspiring religion, the lower classes never rose up to challenge kings, and you are among the low peasantry.

NINJAS! Granted, but the cards made are all so stupid that the section is shut down for eating up server bandwidth.

I wish to become so infinitely likable that everyone will give me anything I want.

Archived