corrupt a wish

Urayne

(you... you know I'm a guy.... right?)

Granted, but you get stuck in Hell. I wish I had the best laptop and fastest internet connection in existence 

So, I didn't say sex slave. I'll use you as a foot rest.

Granted, but summer is a relentless heat-wave of pain and suffering.

I wish to be less dark with my descriptions.

Granted, you're more dark.

I wish for a better phone, I keep dropping calls and my mom is pissed.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel special, I got 2 answers :3.

Granted, but it's poisoned and you die.

I wish I could play the Persona games I preordered already.

They were delivered yesterday, but eaten by a dog.

Granted, but there is no sugar in it.

I wish I can have roasted Duck right about now.

I'd help. But I gotta corrupt...

Not cooked correctly, and you suffer from a scary amount of food poison, leaving you with diarrhea for 3 days. 

Granted, but then after the 50 posts, they start spamming, in which case the [Intentional Spam] warns come out. (As you probably can guess, said warns are very harsh + stay for a good while)

I wish I had the power of flight. (It would make getting to places easier, considering how crowded public transport is at times down here)

Off-topic: That would be a nice idea though; as we still have a good amount of new members who post less than satisfactory things.

Granted, but then after the 50 posts, they start spamming, in which case the [Intentional Spam] warns come out. (As you probably can guess, said warns are very harsh + stay for a good while)

I wish I had the power of flight. (It would make getting to places easier, considering how crowded public transport is at times down here)

Off-topic: That would be a nice idea though; as we still have a good amount of new members who post less than satisfactory things.

:D 

You know, the very first wish on this thread was the ability to fly. You gain the power of flight, through intense pilot training, and billions on a plane.

Does SPAM stand for Snacks Propagate And Meander?
OT:
You get shot down by artillery because people thought you were a missile

I wish that I knew why to wish

Granted, it's for the hell of it.

I wish for a bowl of cereal that is healthy and delicious with a good amount of chocolate in it.

I love it when I reply to 2 wishes XD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived