Number CI 1000: Numerronius Numerronia (ANIME)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless there's something that I missed, why is everyone assuming those counters can even work when we don't have the card with the full effect spelled out?

Because if we can't use the information we DO have at the moment to speculate the card's value or unbeatable-ness, discussion can't possibly go anywhere.

These counters could work, but in order to make use of them, you need to actually HAVE them or draw them when this thing appears, or you lose.

Maybe ZeXal is the zenith of WTF-ness that they can pull off, and they'll roll it back in Arc-V.

or everything will just start throwing around 10k atk and yugioh will finally complete its transformation into kaijudo/duel masters

Then again, kaijudo is mtg for kids, so maybe doing that would result in konami making a more tame version of yu-gi-oh aimed at older players.

Maybe ZeXal is the zenith of WTF-ness that they can pull off, and they'll roll it back in Arc-V.

And then we find out Pendulum Monsters are like the Transformer cards in magic and on one side of the Final Boss is Shooting Quasar Dragon, and the reverse side is this without the weaknesses we've pointed out.

Also, you can't tell me Yuma isn't going to just Shining Draw a ZW card that makes Utopia into Hyper Hammerhead.

ZeXaL Final Boss Counters counter: 10

1. Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
  2. Dragon Shield stallout
  3. Exploder Dragon
  4. Number 96: Dark Mist
  5. Compulsory Evacuation Device
  6. Number 69: Heraldry Crest (God Medallion - Coat of Arms)
  7. Number 101: Silent Honors ARK Knight
  8. Hyper Hammerhead + Damage nulling effect
  9. Number 8: Heraldic King Genom-Heritage
  10. Scrap Dragon

How many of these are considered Staples, again?

Guize the coolest counter is Counter Counter.

And it still cracks me up how a Plot Device is worthy of 91+ comments.

On a serious note, someone(s) said that this card has a bad design and is awful blah blah blah- I just realized why I shouldn't even care.....if the godang field spell didn't exist then nothing would really be a problem. Not reallllly........

Long story short? Ban field spells.

Just think how well this would work.....stops the Earthbound Arc, stops the crappy field spells played by Sherry, stops this godawful duel, and many many many other bad ones. Can you even name one time where a field spell in the anime hasn't been complete BS?

I feel they could make a higher level power of monsters like in the 10000s but it could only fight monsters at "the cutoff" preventing OTKs and stuff but pitting two massive monsters against each other for some damage....

You know what would be a really cool counter?

No.69

Negate its effects and steal them. gg, Don Thousand.

Or No.8. Negate its effects and turn its ATK to 0 while copying its ATK.

That would be cool to see... and Yuma has those Numbers on him as well.

ZeXaL Final Boss Counters counter: 10

1. Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
  2. Dragon Shield stallout
  3. Exploder Dragon
  4. Number 96: Dark Mist
  5. Compulsory Evacuation Device
  6. Number 69: Heraldry Crest (God Medallion - Coat of Arms)
  7. Number 101: Silent Honors ARK Knight
  8. Hyper Hammerhead + Damage nulling effect
  9. Number 8: Heraldic King Genom-Heritage
  10. Scrap Dragon

How many of these are considered Staples, again?

I suggested Constellar Ptolemy M7 on the previous page and that is seeing play as well.

Long story short? Ban field spells.
Just think how well this would work.....stops the Earthbound Arc, stops the crappy field spells played by Sherry, stops this godawful duel, and many many many other bad ones. Can you even name one time where a field spell in the anime hasn't been complete BS?

Skyscraper and Dark City.

Archived