Number CI 1000: Numerronius Numerronia (ANIME)

ChaosEndRulerRuleroftheBeginningandtheEn

inb4 Yuma summons this.

Dat Chaos End Ruler

Worst part is, this is actually doable. In a legit duel. You can legitimately do this. lol

Can wes ban Rekindling yet?

This is more balanced than that though.

Also, when the frog are we going to see that for ore than 11 seconds? I expect a last-episode final duel that is purely fun (ie Yuma doesnt save the world by winning it) against the owner of that Legendary Deck, which wouldnt surprise me as being his father.

I can't see this card or any version of it ever existing simply for the fact it is R13, and that would be weird to print. I suppose they COULD make it R12 if they want to since it doesnt use a RUM.

I was going to post my suggested printed effect, but then I realized; it isnt TERRIBLY bad. The primary issue is that it has that AND the godly ATK. If the ATK were something more realistic I think it wouldnt have too much of a problem, maybe add a "this card's effects cannot be negated by any card" clause, not that someone would want to skill drain it if it had a realistic ATK.

Oh, and get rid of the "must attack this card" part. Then they still have to attack to not lose, but they could attack another monster if you have one.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally, I'd say you are incredibly butthurt over this.  However, I feel in your frustrations.  This is, without a doubt, the most idiotic concept for a card to have ever existed.

I might be a little butthurt. I really enjoyed Zexal, despite its glaring flaws, some of which filled me with weeks of hatred. And I liked Don Thousand. But Don Thousand's Dueling is just so...unenjoyable to watch. And it constantly raises the degree of how much of an asspull the protagonists will have to do to overcome it, and gimmicky ass-pulls is one of Zexal's flaws.

Seeing an otherwise rather enjoyable series devolve into Duels like this one is painful.

As for that broken card, it's obviously just a joke reference to the Envoys and there's no reason to showcase it beyond that. Little in-jokes and references work better if they're not thrown in your face.

>Original form requires 5 Level 12s

>Summoning requirement is that original form must die

>Can't be summoned via overlaying because Level 13s don't exist...yet.

Unless there's some BS card I don't know of, I see nothing wrong with this, or the original form being released as is. If you manage to get 5 Level 12s out, you deserve a 10000 megamonster that replaces itself with a 100,000 Malicious Fiend.

The last time I watched the Yugioh Anime must have been around halfway through the Dark Signers arc, and I still kept up on it online till it ended. I never watched Zexal, but considering the insane topping they keep doing I'm both glad and sad I didn't.

At this point I'm wondering what's next in the list of insane numbers, for the Villains or for Yuma: No.i (as in Number Imaginary 39: Fake Utopia or Number Imaginary 100: Noremun Dragon) or∞ (Number Utopia: Unstoppable King of Infinite Victory)

Also Spirit Barrier + Immortal Monster like Spirit Reaper or Marshmallon as a suggestion to counter No. Bullshit.

Actually, I think it's kind of stupid that Rank 13s can't have regular materials stated. You can go above 12 with cards like Give and Take, and such.

Though this card is very, very stupid. If it's all they'd do with Rank 13s, they are wasting a valuable opportunity to make Xyzs that need more work than your typical materials "as is". For something so ridiculous, they might as well have gone all the way and given it a Rank 100, filling the entire card with stars for all I care.

Well if you're going by the usual schemta for Materials of Number C/CXyz monsters, you couldn't do it that way anyways. C1000 needs 5 monsters, so this guy would need 6, and that's a little on the impossible side without the Anime Seal of Orichalcos.

Then they'd just whip out a card that let's your Xyz Summon using monster from the Deck as Xyz-materials, while milling half your opponent's deck and dealling 3999 damage to them.

Well if you're going by the usual schemta for Materials of Number C/CXyz monsters, you couldn't do it that way anyways. C1000 needs 5 monsters, so this guy would need 6, and that's a little on the impossible side without the Anime Seal of Orichalcos.

This card is ridiculous in all aspects. We do not want that being easily Summonable at all, but hypothetical Rank 13 that are not Ranked Up could exist under 5 Materials, though only in decks that could mold their Levels and number of Materials accordingly.

Galaxy Queen's Light + Give and Take can do pretty much any over-the-top stupid-high Rank like this.

For example, the Astral World guy with the Rank 13. His Xyzs didn't follow the CXyz pattern, or else the Rank 12 would need 6 Level 12 monsters. It was 2 Xyz Materials regardless of the stage, so 2 Level 13's is possible even if situational when we are talking IRL.

This card is ridiculous in all aspects. We do not want that being easily Summonable at all, but hypothetical Rank 13 that are not Ranked Up could exist under 5 Materials, though only in decks that could mold their Levels and number of Materials accordingly.
Galaxy Queen's Light + Give and Take can do pretty much any over-the-top stupid-high Rank like this.

For example, the Astral World guy with the Rank 13. His Xyzs didn't follow the CXyz pattern, or else the Rank 12 would need 6 Level 12 monsters. It was 2 Xyz Materials regardless of the stage, so 2 Level 13's is possible even if situational when we are talking IRL.

Technically you couldn't do that since NO13 didn't state the materials on it, and had the summoning condition that you can only summon it with RUM.

Wait, isn't  CI 1000 supposed to be the final boss? You've all come up with, like, 4 legit easy counters already.

*shakes head*

And there are a lot more legit counters to this card we've yet to list like M7 for example.

You know, he could have played threatening roar or some other cheap card just to finish off Yuma and Nasch, but no... we have to wait for even more deus ex machina to save the day.

evilfusion established in the sub thread that final bosses usually suck at the game.

Technically you couldn't do that since NO13 didn't state the materials on it, and had the summoning condition that you can only summon it with RUM.

Technically, that's not my point at all.

Neither of the Rank 13s state normal materials, that much is the base of my post.

Archived