Number CI 1000: Numerronius Numerronia (ANIME)

Me: In the Numeron Direct thread, commenting on Numbers 1-4;

...well I look f***ing stupid for this comment now <_< So he goes from those crap Numeron Gates cards to C1000, then this?

I mean, just, really?

When I said anything...

Be careful what you wish for; that's what you, and anyone who comments on villains like Don not going all the way, should take away from this.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Orders 13 is as weak as a Kuriboh compared to this...

It doesn't win the Duel on summon, but it's pretty darn close, I'd risk saying it's THE closest thing to a "Summon this, you win the Duel" card.

Considering, though, that his base form is a 10k Rank 12 that requires 5 materials and s***, and that ALL Level 12 monsters in the game have specific summon conditions...

Wait, Lavals can bring out Red Nova/Quasar any day. Bring it out -> Rekindling -> Summon 4 random 200 DEF Fires -> Galaxy Queen's Light -> C1000 -> Argent Chaos Force (Yeah, you can, it has Number C in its name) -> Walking Win Condition. Way too inconsistent, but TRY THINKING OF ANOTHER WAY WITHOUT BLOWING YOUR MIND!

Tl;Dr: I quite Yugimonz if any of the cards used by Don Thousand in this duel are printed.

Lol I'm not even panicking

I'm shocked on how utterly stupid this card is in terms of design. I'm going out there to say that this is probably the worst designed card in the entire yugiohverse. Even, Knight of Destiny with its Infinite Atk made more sense than this garbage. Practically the reason why I stopped watching Zexal because the duels have become things so stupid, that they're not even enjoyable anymore

Btw, watch Yuma somehow summon Utopia f***ing God with 74728372828 ATK and you tell me that's great writing...

ChaosEndRulerRuleroftheBeginningandtheEn

inb4 Yuma summons this.

Dat Chaos End Ruler

New Orders 13 is as weak as a Kuriboh compared to this...

It doesn't win the Duel on summon, but it's pretty darn close, I'd risk saying it's THE closest thing to a "Summon this, you win the Duel" card.

Considering, though, that his base form is a 10k Rank 12 that requires 5 materials and s***, and that ALL Level 12 monsters in the game have specific summon conditions...

Wait, Lavals can bring out Red Nova/Quasar any day. Bring it out -> Rekindling -> Summon 4 random 200 DEF Fires -> Galaxy Queen's Light -> C1000 -> Argent Chaos Force (Yeah, you can, it has Number C in its name) -> Walking Win Condition. Way too inconsistent, but TRY THINKING OF ANOTHER WAY WITHOUT BLOWING YOUR MIND!

Tl;Dr: I quite Yugimonz if any of the cards used by Don Thousand in this duel are printed.

Worst part is, this is actually doable. In a legit duel. You can legitimately do this. lol

Can wes ban Rekindling yet?

So 10000 ATK is now a realistic card. Noobs are going to have a field day.

Oh, you want me to comment on a card? Where is it? There is no card here. Just something that doesn't exist and should stay that way.

Actually, it's just back to the Dark Synchro argument again instead. No printed cards have 10000 ATK in the ATK box.

I had no idea what this card's effect was when I saw the episode. I'm not sure whether or not to laugh hysterically.

CNo.1000 having 10,000 ATK was bad enough, as no other card ever had that printed ATK value. Even the ones that got stupid big used effects, such as the anime Sephiron, and even Orichalcos Shuneros.

This having 100,000 ATK...stupid huge. And the effect, I swear, is something out of a custom card with an incredibly ignorant creator. "Well, I'll just give this thing HUGE ATK. I got yelled at too much when I gave it a million ATK, so 100,000 should be enough! But better make it so it can't attack. But the opponent must attack it. And if they don't, they auto-lose!"

It doesn't matter that the base form needs 5 Level 12 monsters because Don Thousand used a Spell that faked the Summoning Conditions. Which on its own was ridiculously stupid.

Honestly, this Duel has made me lose all respect for Don Thousand as a villain. The only consolation to me is that Don Thousand clearly just sucks as a Duelist and therefore half his cards is ridiculously OP bull masquerading as ridiculously difficult conditions to meet, and the other half is cards designed to fake those conditions. I swear, the Temporal Machine Gods are better designed than his stuff. And the Temporal Machine Gods were blatantly ridiculous stuff.

NumberCI1000NumerroniusNumerronia-JP-Ani

Fiend/Xyz/Effect

Rank 13

Unknown DEF.

Okay, what. the. hell. C1000 is really difficult to get out, but this is just insane(ly plot device-y). Looking at it makes me question how they trigger Numeron Dragon's effect, though.

Also, oh joy, another Fiend.

Discuss.

I'm going to be sick...

ZEXAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Ok, look....
I appreciate what they are going for, as far as trying to make things ridiculous just for the sake of doing so, but seriously. This is just getting outright silly.
I mean, why have they yet to make a monster with an effect that just outright wins the duel? Like, they keep making things that basically say just that, but in a more drawn-out and tedious manner. Just... Why?

This is from C1000...

......Why is this card less intimidating then it's original form?
I mean, they FINALLY made the auto-win effect, but like.... It's just severely lacking.

And this is from here.
I find this hilarious.

This is from C1000...
And this is from here.
I find this hilarious.

It makes sense. C1000 is a terrifying control card with ridiculous ATK, the ability to nuke the opponent's Field, and steal their monsters, plus save itself if it somehow will die. The control is negating the effect of Chaos monsters, and killing monsters to Summon an opponent's Chaos monster.

CINo.1000 is just an enormously massive beatstick that can't attack, and then wins the Duel by either forcing the opponent to rush into death's waiting arms, or making the opponent instant-lose. It has none of the other effects that make C1000 terrifying. It's nothing more than a stupidly huge, but passive, dilemma.

I also feel it's oddly easy to bypass, although it relies on actually getting the option available at that moment. Either attack directly, or have a way to take no damage.

It makes sense. C1000 is a terrifying control card with ridiculous ATK, the ability to nuke the opponent's Field, and steal their monsters, plus save itself if it somehow will die. The control is negating the effect of Chaos monsters, and killing monsters to Summon an opponent's Chaos monster.

CINo.1000 is just an enormously massive beatstick that can't attack, and then wins the Duel by either forcing the opponent to rush into death's waiting arms, or making the opponent instant-lose. It has none of the other effects that make C1000 terrifying. It's nothing more than a stupidly huge, but passive, dilemma.

I also feel it's oddly easy to bypass, although it relies on actually getting the option available at that moment. Either attack directly, or have a way to take no damage.

Amazoness Swords Woman FTW.

I had no idea what this card's effect was when I saw the episode. I'm not sure whether or not to laugh hysterically.

CNo.1000 having 10,000 ATK was bad enough, as no other card ever had that printed ATK value. Even the ones that got stupid big used effects, such as the anime Sephiron, and even Orichalcos Shuneros.

This having 100,000 ATK...stupid huge. And the effect, I swear, is something out of a custom card with an incredibly ignorant creator. "Well, I'll just give this thing HUGE ATK. I got yelled at too much when I gave it a million ATK, so 100,000 should be enough! But better make it so it can't attack. But the opponent must attack it. And if they don't, they auto-lose!"

It doesn't matter that the base form needs 5 Level 12 monsters because Don Thousand used a Spell that faked the Summoning Conditions. Which on its own was ridiculously stupid.

Honestly, this Duel has made me lose all respect for Don Thousand as a villain. The only consolation to me is that Don Thousand clearly just sucks as a Duelist and therefore half his cards is ridiculously OP bull masquerading as ridiculously difficult conditions to meet, and the other half is cards designed to fake those conditions. I swear, the Temporal Machine Gods are better designed than his stuff. And the Temporal Machine Gods were blatantly ridiculous stuff.

Normally, I'd say you are incredibly butthurt over this.  However, I feel in your frustrations.  This is, without a doubt, the most idiotic concept for a card to have ever existed.

Archived