Number CI 1000: Numerronius Numerronia (ANIME)

NumberCi1000NumerroniusNumerronia-JP-Ani

Fiend/Xyz/Effect

Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Numbers" monster. When a "Chaos Number 1000: Numerronius" you control is destroyed: You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck by using it as the Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects and cannot declare an attack. Your opponent cannot target other monsters for an attack. During the End Phase of a turn your opponent did not attack, they lose the Duel. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate 1 of your opponent's attack, and if you do, gain Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster.

Okay, what. the. hell. C1000 is really difficult to get out, but this is just insane(ly plot device-y). Looking at it makes me question how they trigger Numeron Dragon's effect, though.

Also, oh joy, another Fiend.

Discuss.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before we start panicking, remember that his base form needs 5 Level 12s; as long as something like Numeron Chaos Ritual isn't a thing, he's pretty difficult (maybe even near impossible) to bring out.

You are trying to justify an absurd plot device card that is absurd even by ZeXaL's standards with that?  Just... get out.  Get out.  My brain hurts as it is already...

Before we start panicking, remember that his base form needs 5 Level 12s; as long as something like Numeron Chaos Ritual isn't a thing, he's pretty difficult (maybe even near impossible) to bring out.

Lol I'm not even panicking

I'm shocked on how utterly stupid this card is in terms of design. I'm going out there to say that this is probably the worst designed card in the entire yugiohverse. Even, Knight of Destiny with its Infinite Atk made more sense than this garbage. Practically the reason why I stopped watching Zexal because the duels have become things so stupid, that they're not even enjoyable anymore

Btw, watch Yuma somehow summon Utopia Fucking God with 74728372828 ATK and you tell me that's great writing...

I'm shocked on how utterly stupid this card is in terms of design. I'm going out there to say that this is probably the worst designed card in the entire yugiohverse. Even, Knight of Destiny with its Infinite Atk made more sense than this garbage. Practically the reason why I stopped watching Zexal because the duels have become things so stupid, that they're not even enjoyable anymore

Btw, watch Yuma somehow summon Utopia f***ing God with 74728372828 ATK and you tell me that's great writing...

He Spams a bunch of Xyz Monsters and beats this thing with Numeron Dragon's absurd ATK boost.

Btw, watch Yuma somehow summon Utopia f***ing God with 74728372828 ATK and you tell me that's great writing...

I don't think I ever argued that the duel writing was good or even passable; I was referring to this card, and only this card.  I'm well aware that the duels have become such that the writers probably aren't even trying, but in the event this thing gets released (and it probably won't, considering it's a ****ing Rank 13 LOL).....

Me: In the Numeron Direct thread, commenting on Numbers 1-4;

I think the thing that annoys me most is that Don Thousand is the last big bad of the series (other than possibly The Door or something). He's the big evil mastermind behind all this with all the transcending god level power. You could do anything with him. Literally anything. He would be so easy to go nuts with the effects of his cards. Like the New Orders Rank 13. Like False God Dragon. Like the Temporal Machine Gods. And it's the series final hurrah and a chance to go out with a really good duel with crazy monsters. The writers should have had free reign to just go nuts with it...

...Instead they give him four identical Rank 1's that are just woeful, and plot device bull**** support to make them half-usable.

That's what annoys me and makes me glad I haven't watched any of season 6. :(

...well I look f***ing stupid for this comment now <_< So he goes from those crap Numeron Gates cards to C1000, then this?

I mean, just, really?

When I said anything...

Archived