[TCG] Realm of Light Structure Deck

Uh I thought you all knew what was going to be in here based on the description. Like we already knew Tuners and junk is in here. That or I misread the last few comments above me.

And the Lightsworns are getting something NEW to compensate for their weakness called Lightsworn Sanctuary, I think.

So that means this below me is relevant while not really because their NEW card is going to do this.

That's right, the TCG doesn't have Michael yet.

How this effect remedies Lightsworn weaknesses:

• Reshuffles in milled cards and prevents you from Decking yourself and helps recover JD
  • Replenishes LP so you can continue overextending without fear

"The name is officially confirmed as “Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn”. There will be a new Spell Card included called “Lightsworn Sanctuary”, a card that supposedly addresses a “vulnerability of Lightsworn Decks”.

The Structure Deck will include 2 Ultra Rares, 2 Super Rares, and 37 Commons.

However, there will only be 2 “Lightsworn” Tuner monsters included, meaning only 2 of the following UNOFFICIALLY-named cards will be included in this product:

• Raiden, Lightsworn Assailant
  • Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden
  • Felice, Lightsworn Archer

It is most likely “Felice” will not be included, as that card was released as a V Jump promo, while the other 2 monsters were released in a different OCG product."

Because they're actually pretty popular, from what I heard.

If I were to be honest, I'd say the deck is fun as f*** to use, but it's one of the worst decks I've ever actually played against (that actually lets you play the game.)

The deck is just designed to be mindless. I'm not sure if there's any way to remedy that.

ewgrosslightsworns.png

In all seriousness, giving them new cards obviously wont make them go away, but given how these new cards haven't made much of a difference on DN (They still either lucksack with JD or lose), I doubt it will be relevant in the TCG.

• 2 months later...

Archived