Hot Red Dragon Archfiend

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once per turn: During your main phase 1: You can [size]DESTOY[/size]........

Must be a new mechanic

For a minute I thought you were making that format joke. "What's destroy? We don't remember that." Then I saw what you were actualy talking about.

And yeah, Crimson Dragon Archfiend would have been so much better.

Stardust Spark Dragon was changed from Jewel Flare Dragon Stardust, so its still possible

Plus, I'm not sure if Viz are the type to do April Fools >_>

Which wasn't that bad of a name.

Then again, I can imagine the change being "Hot Red", and it seems like the type of name that'll grow on you eventually.

Which wasn't that bad of a name.

Then again, I can imagine the change being "Hot Red", and it seems like the type of name that'll grow on you eventually.

I think its more of an issue just because we're all used to saying "RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND"

When this card's name is more of a "HOT RED.... DRAGON ARCHFIEND"

I am loving this name change. Seriously, the only way I would love it more was if instead of "Hot" it became "Flaming"

I would f***ing love it.

But yeah, amazing card, A+ name change, would bang.

Why not "Flaming Hot Red Dragon Archfiend"?

All I have to ask is, what was wrong with "Jeweled"?

IMO, name should have been Burning.

"My dragon is burning red.... its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Take this! My love! My anger! and all of my sorrow!"

BURNING DAEMON'S FLARE!!!!!!!!

*uses effect to wipe monsters*

and NOW... HEAT END!! *3k direct*

Maybe it's for consistency. If the OCG version is "Red Demon's Dragon", and the OCG Jeweled is "Jeweled Red Demon's Dragon", then the TCG name would need to include "Red Dragon Archfiend" in the name, just in the off-chance that the OCG decides to give support to all cards with "Red Dragon Archfiend" in its name.

Of course, that begs the question why this isn't just named "Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend". 

Maybe it's for consistency. If the OCG version is "Red Demon's Dragon", and the OCG Jeweled is "Jeweled Red Demon's Dragon", then the TCG name would need to include "Red Dragon Archfiend" in the name, just in the off-chance that the OCG decides to give support to all cards with "Red Dragon Archfiend" in its name.

Of course, that begs the question why this isn't just named "Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend". 

CAUSE JEWELED SOUNDS BORING AND HOT IS SO COOL IT SELLS TO THE KIDS AND ITS TOO COMPLEX YEAH

/konamilogic

*Sees name change* Hot? Seriously? Not the biggest fan of name change in the world, but I'mma live with it, especially as one can make some jokes with it.

*Sees typo in its effect* If that typo remains on the actual cards on release, I'll laugh.

Imma stop by Viz this Thursday or Friday and ask if they printed the cards already and if I can see them, I'll let you know if they have the typo.

Archived