Blueblood [ OoC | PG-16 | Started | Not Accepting ]

Aix

After much hard work and some blown out eardrums, Myself, Lunar, and Mugendramon are proud to present to you.....

[spoiler=]

X1NGeBI.png

Featuring:

1. Opening Theme: Savior of Song

[spoiler=Battle Tracks] PlCZSLW.png

2. Panther

3. Shuugeki! Soshite...

4. Mars

5. Force

6. Dance of Thorns

7. Mayhem

8. Slaughter

9. Engaged

10. Chemical Plant

11. Nuclear Fusion

12. Rollin'

13. The Decisive Battle

14. Mobile Suit

15. Satan Battle Theme

16. Master of Shadow

17. Iron Knight

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Drama Tracks]

IjBb0yC.png

18. The Answer

19. Mechanized Memories

20. The Mother Will Returns

21. I'll Face Myself

22. Green-Eyed Jealousy

23. Unicorn (pitched up)

24. Warhammer of Zillyhoo

25. Yuuka's Music Box

26. Even in Death

27. EVA 00

28. Shin Seijuro

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Background tracks]

0tfnMYk.png

29. Misato

30. Rival Battle

31. Fuschia Ruler

32. Stardust Speedway Bad Future

33. Otto~ For a Change

34. Take on me (Instrumental)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Insert Songs & Character Themes]

1ldTq5p.png

35. Parousia (Lonn's Theme)

36. Wareta Ringo (Lucius's Theme)

37. Apocalyptica (Lore's Theme)

38. Stardust Speedway Good Future (Herrman's Theme)

39. Never forget (Mithna's Theme)

40. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid (Tobias's Theme)

41. Blumenkranz (Adora's Theme)

42. Seed A Barren Earth (Eryn's Theme)

43. INFINITY (Daiki's Theme)

44. The Battle is to the Strong (Ismina's Theme)

45. F*CK YES! TIM TIM"S THEME IS ON THIS ALBUM!

46. LIttle Lion Man (Rose's Theme)

47. Be Survivor

48. Cosmos

49. Wahreit

50. Fighting Dreamers

51. Believe in my Existence

52. Remind You

53. Nikopol

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=One-Shots]
Bmy7Fjr.png

54. Attack the Frontier (swordplay)

55. The Birthday Massacre (-REDACTED-)

56. Mayor Maynot (Goofy Fight)

[/spoiler]

57. Ending Theme: The Everlasting Guilty Crown

SFsK6od.png

The Youtube Playlist of the entire album

[/spoiler]

Enjoy!

EDIT: In the spirit of our fine logo at the time of this post, we've hidden an easter egg within it. see if you can find it/figure out what it is.

Have I ever mentioned how much of the cooliest you are. I mean, like, WW1 fighter pilots are cool. Pharaohs are cool. You, are like, up here, man. *reachs hand into the air* You are up there in cool level. Do people ask you how the weather is up there, because, damn you are high up. Amazing! 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some new mechs for y'all to enjoy/Aix to approve! Probably adding one more to this post today, but i don't have time atm before work.

[spoiler=Mercantile Union][Spoiler=TYPE-020 Viginti][spoiler=image]MDG_Culverin_ver1_by_CGVickers.jpg[/spoiler]An older second generation machine created for use by the Mercantile Union's own private security forces, the TYPE-020 Viginti is nonetheless still quite capable of combating and defeating newer models. With firepower rivaling that of the newer Imperial Beowulf MK-II, and an innovative design, it was, at the time of its initial inception, considered one of the most powerful mechs ever put into mass production. By today's standards, it's certainly been outclassed by newer, high-end mecha such as the IF-ASM003 Mars, but it is still quite able to compete on the same level as current mainline units like the Beowulf MK-II and Minerva. What allows this machine to do so is a combination of its heavy firepower and its unique quadrupedal design, which allows it to both mount more thrusters on the frame for space combat and gives it an unparalleled advantage in terrestrial operations, especially on rough terrain where its four legs can be best put to use. As a side note, data gathered from this unit's construction and operation would subsequently be put to use in the Union's collaboration with both factions on the creation of newer third generation machines, for instance Imperial contractor Line Ark's LNRK-IX Silver Bullet.

The Viginti's armaments are simple. Aside from a hand-carried laser blade stored in the armor plating of each of its four thighs, its only weapons are the four large-caliber railcannons attached to its shoulders. These cannons pack enough power individually to deal medium-heavy damage to an enemy mech, and multiple hits will severely damage anything short of a heavily armored target like a Mars. These cannons are capable of firing at speeds slightly slower than semi-automatic, and can be fire-linked or shot individually depending on the pilot's control inputs. As well, while not exactly weapons, per se, the Viginti's four legs give it an excellent jumping ability, allowing it to leap and land on unsuspecting ground targets and deal some damage with its weight and pointed feet.

While the TYPE-020 is rather formidable, it has plenty of disadvantages. Not the least of which is its armor, which due to its construction is rather thin. Worse still,due to the experimental nature of its quadruped leg design, its leg joints are un-armored, making them rather easy targets provided that the Viginti isn't making use of its speed and maneuverability, which are even today rather impressive. In additio, the machine often finds itself out of ammunition rather quickly, as the magazines for its railguns are stored in its shoulders, with each magazine feeding both railguns at once. This is exacerbated by the fact that the Viginti's hands aren't suited to holding hand carried weapons aside from its laser blades, and are much more adept at lifting heavy objects (which security crews are usually tasked with doing onboard merchant ships). This means that the Viginti is forced to rely almost exclusively on its railcannons fro ranged combat. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=TYPE-016 Zestien][spoiler=image]375px-Rotf_soundwave_satellite_mode.jpg[/spoiler]Based on a failed first generation mech design, the TYPE-016 Zestien is an interesting hybrid of fighter and mech. Designed with speed and firepower in mind, the Zestien forgoes the traditional humanoid shape in favor of a more aerodynamic appearance. Designed to work in large numbers, the Zestien is roughly three quarters the size of the average mech. It excels in aerial combat, where its shape is most beneficial to it, but in space its design loses this edge, and its lack of limbs and armor make it hard to control and easy to destroy in zero-g environments. However, due to its small size and massive thrusters, it is easily one of the fastest mechs ever produced, able to even slightly outrun the Empire's newest Aves Valkyrie model.

The TYPE-016 packs a surprising amount of firepower. packing a whopping five laser guns attached to movable porteions of its frame, it is able to direct its firepower to alternate angles, making it a very dangerous dogfighter. The laser guns are not very strong, but can be fired at automatic speed, allowing the Zestien to rack up damage on its target quickly with multiple rounds of sustained fire. Attached to its laser mounts are special focusing panels designed to amplify the power of laser blasts. Although these panels cannot  be used with the five laser guns, they can all be used in conjunction with the laser cannon mounted in the center of the TYPE-016's frame, which when fully focussed can fire a blast roughly equal to the output of one of the Beowulf MK-II's shoulder mounted laser cannons. This cannon can be fired slightly slower than semi-automatic, and due to the Zestien's speed and maneuverability this makes it quite deadly to enemies dogfighting against it. 

Despite its usefulness, the Zestien has some glaring weaknesses that have led to it being declined for widespread adoption. The most obvious of these is its massive rear thruster. Its a glaring target, and without it, the Zestien becomes unable to move foreward, and under gravitiy this causes it to literally fall from the sky. In space, the TYPE-016 simply lacks AMBAC (Active Mass Balance Auto-Control, more or less means that a mech uses the momentum of its limb movements to attitude adjustment. kind of like "swimming" in space) capability, and is therefore much less maneuverable than mechs that do have this ability. Lastly, the TYPE-016's armor can be described, at best, to be paper thin, and it is therefore very susceptible to hits from any mech-sized weapon. However, it is normally used in large squadrons, and so relies on sheer numbers to take down enemies. Nowadays it is mostly sent to backwater worlds in lieu of more advanced fighter craft, which often fill the same niche. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Empire][spoiler=RIM-VI Beowulf MK-I][spoiler=Images (Note: second image is the Vanguard Variant)]243px-Shinkiro.jpgtype_0_0a2f1z_shinkirou_nobunaga_by_unos[/spoiler]The original Beowulf was, until a few years ago, The Empire's main mass production mech. It possesses respectable abilities for its time, and was cost-effective enough to be produced in massive quantities. Of course, this means that the Beowulf is, on the whole, quite unremarkable, and today it has been more or less completely outclassed by newer third-generation mecha like the Minerva, and has summarily been supplanted as the Empire's mainline mech by its updated descendant: The Beowulf MK-II. Still, due to the sheer number of Beowulf units produced over its life span, many imperial units still field quite a number of them, and most, if not all Imperial units have at least five in reserve for use as backup mechs or spare parts for their MK-IIs when supplies are low.

As for weapons, the MK-I only has a couple. Its main source of firepower comes from the laser guns mounted in its arms. These weapons are about as strong as your typical handheld laser rifle for mechs, and can deal medium damage to most targets. The Beowulf also has a laser blade stored in its left forearm, which can either be hand-carried or activated from within its charge rack in a similar fashion to the laser blade of the LNRK-IX Silver Bullet. Lastly, The MK-I mounts a railcannon in its chest for anti-ship combat that is capable of dealing medium-heavy damage to most targets. It has a limited amount of ammo though, as its magazine is located within the Beowulf's backpack and requires hangar facilities to reload it.

Nowadays, the Beowulf MK-I is simply unable to keep up with both its newer descendant and the myriad of designs tht were produced after it. Still, its ease of use and the sheer number of active units have kept the machine in service. It is important to note, however, that it does have one advantage over the MK-I: it is faster than it. This has led to some squadrons modifying their MK-Is for use in fast assault raids with heavy booster units originally designed for use in escaping the gravity wells of planets. This variant is known as the Beowulf Vanguard, and it has proven to be an incredibly effective counter to the federation's fast-moving Minerva. However, the Vanguard equipment is expensive to produce and maintain, and the mod makes the Beowulf notoriously hard to control. Therefore, Vanguard units are usually only provided to experienced pilots. Vanguards mount heavier laser guns in their arms, and have their railcannons replaced by laser cannons taken from the Beowulf MK-II[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Speaking of Draegan (and Rygan, while we're here) I couldn';t find themes in those two apps for them, hence why they don't have them on the OST. Vector and KEto, I'd be more than happy to add them to the ost if you guys wanna find them.

Hmm, I think I will be adding a theme or two for Draegan.  No need to add them in to the OST though, I'm gonna be grabbing some Two Steps from Hell tracks so they might not fit with the rest of the songs.

Have I ever mentioned how much of the cooliest you are. I mean, like, WW1 fighter pilots are cool. Pharaohs are cool. You, are like, up here, man. *reachs hand into the air* You are up there in cool level. Do people ask you how the weather is up there, because, damn you are high up. Amazing! 

matt gets all the credit

fml

After much hard work and some blown out eardrums, Myself, Lunar, and Mugendramon are proud to present to you.....

[spoiler=]

X1NGeBI.png

Featuring:

1. Opening Theme: Savior of Song

[spoiler=Battle Tracks] PlCZSLW.png

2. Panther

3. Shuugeki! Soshite...

4. Mars

5. Force

6. Dance of Thorns

7. Mayhem

8. Slaughter

9. Engaged

10. Chemical Plant

11. Nuclear Fusion

12. Rollin'

13. The Decisive Battle

14. Mobile Suit

15. Satan Battle Theme

16. Master of Shadow

17. Iron Knight

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Drama Tracks]

IjBb0yC.png

18. The Answer

19. Mechanized Memories

20. The Mother Will Returns

21. I'll Face Myself

22. Green-Eyed Jealousy

23. Unicorn (pitched up)

24. Warhammer of Zillyhoo

25. Yuuka's Music Box

26. Even in Death

27. EVA 00

28. Shin Seijuro

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Background tracks]

0tfnMYk.png

29. Misato

30. Rival Battle

31. Fuschia Ruler

32. Stardust Speedway Bad Future

33. Otto~ For a Change

34. Take on me (Instrumental)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Insert Songs & Character Themes]

1ldTq5p.png

35. Parousia (Lonn's Theme)

36. Wareta Ringo (Lucius's Theme)

37. Apocalyptica (Lore's Theme)

38. Stardust Speedway Good Future (Herrman's Theme)

39. Never forget (Mithna's Theme)

40. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid (Tobias's Theme)

41. Blumenkranz (Adora's Theme)

42. Seed A Barren Earth (Eryn's Theme)

43. INFINITY (Daiki's Theme)

44. The Battle is to the Strong (Ismina's Theme)

45. f*** YES! TIM TIM'S THEME IS ON THIS ALBUM!

46. Little Lion Man (Rose's Theme)

47. Be Survivor

48. Cosmos

49. Wahreit

50. Fighting Dreamers

51. Believe in my Existence

52. Remind You

53. Nikopol

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=One-Shots]
Bmy7Fjr.png

54. Attack the Frontier (swordplay)

55. The Birthday Massacre (-REDACTED-)

56. Mayor Maynot (Goofy Fight)

[/spoiler]

57. Ending Theme: The Everlasting Guilty Crown

SFsK6od.png

The Youtube Playlist of the entire album

[/spoiler]

Enjoy!

EDIT: In the spirit of our fine logo at the time of this post, we've hidden an easter egg within it. see if you can find it/figure out what it is.

O.O You did my normal thing for my RPs!!! *applauds*

I commend you sir!

Alright guys, for the sake of creating collab posts, if everyone would post here what times they could be on, that'd be great.

I'm usually available from 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm EST and often all day on weekends if I don't have other stuff going on.

I would like to encourage that everyone makes an OoC post after every IC post (can be almost anything except irrelevant stuff/spam) because I would like more discussion here. True, we do have a lot of discussion on Skype, but not everyone is on during those conversations and not everyone here even uses Skype.

It'll be mostly Merchantile Union members. Which begs the question, what exactly is the union composed of, in terms of species?

Also Elly, the Monopoly event is set to happen in the future. And outside of the canon.

Oh, I thought since Sonic referenced it it had happened in the past my bad.

Archived