Rihanna

hypebeast

what is even that supposed to mean HAHAHAH

It means that this girl is gorgeous and not comparable to people who attribute was society thinks is gorgeous.

This girl is gorgeous because of her self-confidence, happiness, effort, ability, everything that looks don't require.

If we're talking about beauty, then don't discount what is on the inside. Someone who works to be true to themselves, no matter what they go through, are beautiful. And she is really cute.

It means that this girl is gorgeous and not comparable to people who attribute was society thinks is gorgeous.

This girl is gorgeous because of her self-confidence, happiness, effort, ability, everything that looks don't require.

If we're talking about beauty, then don't discount what is on the inside. Someone who works to be true to themselves, no matter what they go through, are beautiful. And she is really cute.

...every thought that ever went through my mind this whole thread, but that I couldn't nail down has been encapsulated in this one post.

Dae, I spent a good long minute trying to think of what to say to thank you, but I must say I can't think of anything.

So you get one hugs, redeemable whenever you want.

...every thought that ever went through my mind this whole thread, but that I couldn't nail down has been encapsulated in this one post.

Dae, I spent a good long minute trying to think of what to say to thank you, but I must say I can't think of anything.

So you get one hugs, redeemable whenever you want.

You don't have to thank me. You kind of taught me a lot when it comes to things like this some time ago, anyways.

I should thank you, as well.

Hugs are always appreciated, and since it is redeemable, I have to take you up on that offer one day.

You don't have to thank me. You kind of taught me a lot when it comes to things like this some time ago, anyways.

I should thank you, as well.

I taught someone something?

Now THAT's a story you're gonna have to tell me.

I taught someone something?

Now THAT's a story you're gonna have to tell me.

Yeah. It was like two years ago when we would talk on skype a lot more often.

I forget what we were talking about, but I think it was about my first guy I was with.
I felt disgusted with myself because of who it was, but you kind of told me that I was just being stupid.

And we talked about how people should be happy when they reach the moment of comfort or acceptance with who they are or what they did.

There was more detail than that, but I think that this is the highlight of what I remember you teaching me.

Yeah. It was like two years ago when we would talk on skype a lot more often.

I forget what we were talking about, but I think it was about my first guy I was with.
I felt disgusted with myself because of who it was, but you kind of told me that I was just being stupid.

And we talked about how people should be happy when they reach the moment of comfort or acceptance with who they are or what they did.

There was more detail than that, but I think that this is the highlight of what I remember you teaching me.

Man, that story makes me sound smart, kind and helpful. I didn't know I could do that.

I should really add people back on skype, tho...

i dare you to post a woman more beautiful than her.

justin-bieber-wallpapers-hd.jpg

And I actually am not too fond of how Rihanna looks.

Most models and celebrities these days look like absolute trash to me. Shots fired and kills confirmed.

WOAH Scrolling through this thread taught me things

things I really should have known

and am glad to know

I ran out of reps for the day. =/ I have like 4 to give here.

Well it certainly taught me something. XD

Archived