[YCMN] Anime Parody Studios

Aix

What shall we start off with?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we abridge first?

• Cardfight! Vanguard
    • Monster
    • Angel Beats
    • Log Horizon

I'd say the 10 minute one, I prefer to have an actual story because it also allows non-Cardfight players to watch (though, I suppose there wouldn't be a lot of them).

How would placing Pharoah Atem inside the Cardfight protag (whatever his name was), sound? The Pharoah would be the cynical voice that points stupid stuff out and adds to the Yugioh confusion, but maybe is also ironically the first to realize that Cardfight is not Yugioh.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the 10 minute one, I prefer to have an actual story because it also allows non-Cardfight players to watch (though, I suppose there wouldn't be a lot of them).

How would placing Pharoah Atem inside the Cardfight protag (whatever his name was), sound? The Pharoah would be the cynical voice that points stupid stuff out.

This idea is interesting, I like it. And yeah, most of the viewers will probably be familiar with Cardfight.

We need to start getting a script out.

How shall this work, someone create the basic script and everyone makes changes to it or multiple people make scripts and we compromise between them? That said, I'm probably not suited for making a script for Cardfight.

So a certain amigo of mine sent this link my way...naturally I'll help the only way I can!

Username: Chaos Sonic [You may call me CS, Sonic, Chaos or whatever other nickname you can come up with]
How do you plan to contribute?: Voice Acting/Script Writing

Resume: A list of videos I've VAed in (Please remember that I am still amateur and my current mic sucks badly). As for script writing...well, I'll post something up when I'm accepted to show it off.

Judging by the fact that my name is printed above in the production staff spoiler, I'm going to assume that I'm accepted.

And as promised, a taste of my scripting. And to be honest, this was for my future/possible CF!!V Abridged One-shot (With 8 Pages)...so hopefully this may help in a way. Please note that this was/is still a work in progress on making it funny and fine tuning it...as it is pretty difficult for me to make Ep. 1 & 2 into one episode XD

Anyway, I show you this to prove my some of my scripting abilities, but I ask that you not steal anything from this, as I do plan to use this later for future purposes.

WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE!!

[spoiler=Chaos Sonic's CardFight!! Vanguard Abridged Oneshot!]

THE NEW KING OF GAMES...WAIT...

Morikawa: Alright, I use tackle!!

*Dragon is guarding*

Morikawa: And destroyed! And your next, Nehalem!!

Kai: Hey guess what.

Morikawa: What?

Kai: Dragonic Overlord and its Apocalyptic Flames!

Morikawa: NOOOOO!!!

*End of the fight*

Kai: Its official, you suck. I mean honestly, nothing but Grade 3s? My dead grandmother can play better than you!

Random: Ohhhhh! ~

*Opening*

Miwa: So did ya kick his ass Kai?

Kai: Yeah, in only three turns. *to the viewers* Yeah I know that’s not how the game works, but who cares.

Miwa: Wow! Hey, register lady! You got any better players around this dump?

Misaki: Do I look like I care? I’m busy reading over here.

Miwa: Well then, seems like everyone else just sucks…including y-

Misaki: If you continue that sentence, the cat beside me is going up your ass SIDEWAYS!!

Miwa: L-Like I said, everyone else…besides the nice register lady…sucks. *Nervous chuckle*

*Skip to Kai going outside*

Kai: Why can’t I find someone in this anime that is actually of any significance?

Aichi: With the many other parody shows about card games, the majority of them are a part of our lives. But the biggest one is Yugioh Abridged! However…we couldn’t hire Little Kuriboh for something like this, so you have to deal with Cardfight!! Vanguard. Who knew that this children’s card game would actually make me of some importance!

*Scene change to the school*

Mr. Mark: So, deciding to cut my lesson short for today…I’m going to pick one single person to answer a simple question. And I’m going to pick…*silence for most of the scene, just shows him staring at the class, and then points at Aichi* AICHI SENDO!!

Aichi: *DSI Syrus scream from Ep. 3*

Mr. Mark: If you lived in the Sengoku period, how would you survive?

Aichi: W-Well…I suppose…I would, always make sure I could…m-maybe stay away from the fights. I-I really bruise easily.

*Laughter SFX*

Random 1: Oh my god! He is such a wimp!!

Random 2: Man the hell up, Aichi!

Random 3: Wasting everyone’s time with a dumb answer like that!

Mr. Mark: OK, so…that was the WORST answer I’ve ever heard! Aichi, sit the hell down and stop being such a wimp!

Aichi: *Monologue* I can’t help that I’m generically such wimp…it’s the writers fault. I wish I was someone cool like Blaster Blade. Yeah, this is my prized possession…and with me holding this card out in the open like this couldn’t possibly back fire in any situation…

*Scene skip to Morikawa and Izaki bullying him*

Aichi: Well…crap…

Morikawa: That Blaster Blade card of yours is interesting. You should hand it to me right now.

Aichi: W-Why?

Izaki: Cause if you don’t, he’ll punch you.

Aichi: T-That is a good point…it’s in my pocket.

*Morikawa and Izaki start leaving*

Aichi: H-Hey! You can’t take it! That’s a gift from a fri-OH CRAP! *gets tripped by Izaki*

Morikawa: Yeah, with this card, I’m gonna be the top dog in this anime! See ya loser!!

Aichi: I-I…I dunno if I should’ve said…it can’t be used by many characters…

*Scene Skips to the end of Kai and Morikawa’s cardfight and Aichi walking in*

Kai: I went from winning on three turns…to only two. Face it, you suck.

Morikawa: Waitwaitwaitwait!! I-I can still win!

Miwa: In your dreams, maybe. And now, this card is Kai’s! *tosses the card*

Kai: *Monologue* Hmmm…this card looks vaguely familiar.

Aichi: M-Morikawa…give me my card back! Please…

Morikawa: Your dumb card isn’t mine anymore…besides, I couldn’t even use it.

Miwa: I take it, it’s that?

Aichi: Yeah! So if I can just take it ba-*Kai takes it* Hey, it’s mine!! *whiny*

Kai: May have…but its mine now. So suck it!

*Screen shows everyone’s reactions*

Kai: We basically used the Ante rule. The loser with the wings for hair bet it, lost, and now it’s mine. So yet again: Suck….it!

Aichi: H-How…how about I play you for it? *a bit bolder*

Kai: Fresh meat for the grinder? Heh, fine kid.

Morikawa: So…your just gonna fight a kid without a Vanguard deck?

*Aichi pulls out his deck*

Morikawa: Goddamint…

Miwa: So how many cards are in that deck?

Aichi: 49…

Kai: You can’t play with a deck of only 49 cards. Why on earth would you own a deck with only 49 cards in it?

Aichi: Cause this jerk off stole my 50th!!

*Aichi sits down and Kai starts*

Kai: Alright, since it’s your first time with this card game, I’ll go over the rules. Listen closely.

*Tile Card that says: After a few hours of explaining the rules*

Kai: Think you got it all?

Aichi: For the most part…but what was that about Limit Bre-

Kai: Stand up the Vanguard! Lizard Runner, Undun

Aichi: Oh crap…um…stand up, Stardust Trumpeter!

Kai: Ride the Embodiment of Bahr! And call Aermo to the rear. And just to screw with you…I’ll say I’ll attack.

Aichi: Wait what?

Kai: I said it’s your turn.

Aichi: O-Oh…then…I’ll ride Little Sage, Marron. Then I’ll bring this blue dog with wings to rear guard.

Wingal: My name is Wingal!

Aichi: The blue dog with wings!

Wingal: My god…I swear you are the most idiotic guy in this show!! *Quick image of Morikawa* Wait…alright second most idiotic…

Aichi: I’ll attack your Vanguard, with Marron and the blue dog. And…I got no trigger…*Marron attacks Bahr*

Kai: Brilliant work. You took your sweet time with it…now it’s my turn. Ride Nehalem and call Bahr. *Both cards appear on Cray*

Miwa: (with small text on the screen, saying: Actual Eng. Dub Line) No more Mr. Nice Kai, eh?

Morikawa: Oh god, that was a terrible pun!

Izaki: You really need to work on your material…

Kai: I attack with Bahr!

Aichi: I’ll guard with Epona…

Kai: I attack with Nehalem with Aermo’s boost!

Aichi: I…think I’ll let it through.

Kai: And now, it’s your turn. Please make it faster than last time.

Aichi: Alright. *Monologue* OK, so we have one damage each and I think I might be able to keep it where he loses. Um…now which one?? *Normal Talking*I ride Gallatin! Then I’ll call Marron and Flogal.

Wingal: OH COME ON!! HOW COME YOU GET HER NAME RIGHT?!

Aichi: Ignoring that…Gallatin with the blue dog attacks Nehalem.

*Attack goes through*

Aichi: And next, Marron with Flogal attack!

Kai: *Objection SFX* Nice try!

Aichi: Dang it…*Monologue* I did one more damage to him right now. I might just win against him.

Kai: Heh, its cute you actually think like that. But, sadly, you will lose. Tages and Jaren called to the rear. Prepare for the ass whoppin of a lifetime! Bahr!

Aichi: Flogal!

Kai: Jaren and Tages!

Aichi: Um…I….got nothing.

*Attack goes through*

Aichi: Guess it’s all tied up now.

Kai: Oh by the way, my Vanguard and its booster are going to kill you. Oh and you know what slipped my mind, I got a critical trigger, even worse for you.

Aichi: Are you serious!

Kai: Oh I’m very serious.

*Attack goes through, 2x damage*

Aichi: *draws card, and smiles*

Kai: What’s wrong, kid? Ready to admit your weakness?

Aichi: Not at all! *laughs a bit* It’s a lot of fun…and it is great to see you.

Miwa: Um, Kai…is he one of your stalkers?

Kai: Unfortunately not. I’m taking it…Aichi…Sendo, am I right?

Aichi: The one and only…and because of you…I have the power to be here today! Now…Stand U- wait…what do I say?

*Title card: Technical Difficulties*

Worker: Stand Up, My Avatar.

Aichi: That’s the best you could come up with?

Worker: Sorry dude.

Aichi: *Sigh* Fine I’ll improvise…*returns to the cardfight* Arrive! The embodiment of my soul! Ride Blaster Blade!

*INSERT VANGUARD TRANSITION SCREEN*

Miwa: Well, that’s a familiar card.

Morikawa: He actually rode it? How the hell?

Izaki: Maybe he’s the main character…

Izaki, Miwa, and Morikawa: NAH!!!

Aichi: Blaster Blade’s counterblast is activated. After paying two from my damage, one of your rear guard is destroyed.

*Kai removes card*

Kai: Aichi…Aichi…AH right! You were that midget that kept getting beat up every day, weren’t you?

Aichi: Midget? I thought I was a bit taller than that...but yeah, that was me. It was in those days I didn’t want to go to school, in fear of the bullies. And it was also in those days that everything had a bit of a flashback feel to it.

*Start Flashback*

Young Kai: Damn son! You look like someone beat you with an ugly stick!

*Young Aichi stays silent*

Young Kai: Look short stack, wait a minute. It’s dangerous to go alone, take this.

*Young Aichi takes the card*

Young Kai: Yep, just think of me like Yugi at the beginning of Yugioh GX!

Young Aichi: So…is this as useless as Winged Kuriboh?

Young Kai: *chuckles* Hell no kid! That’s a pretty strong card, so try and take good care of it!

*End Flashback*

Aichi: Since then, my life has been better each day. And it’s all thanks to you Kai. I even wanted to battle against you, but you moved away.

Kai: Heh, yeah sorry about that. And look, as much as I love to hear about this, we got a game to finish.

Aichi: Oh right. I support Blaster Blade with the blue dog, and attack Nehalem.

Wingal: OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

*Another damage*

Aichi: Next, Marron with Flogal attacks!

*Another damage*

Aichi: Lastly Gallatin!

*Another damage*

Kai: Oh by the way…I didn’t care about your feelings. I wanted you to take interest in the game, so I could beat you to a pulp even worse than those bullies did.

Izaki & Morikawa: Oh damn!

Kai: Screw it all, I’m going to have to end it now. RIDE THE VANGUARD! Rise from the deepest pit of hell and reveal your hell fire! Dragonic Overlord!

Morikawa: Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 3! *say this a few times*

Kai: Now, Dragonic Overlord, BURN EVERYTHING TO ASHES!!

Aichi: A-Are you attacking just with Dragonic Overlord?

Kai: Oh you better believe it kid…NOW BURN!!!

*shows Dragonic Overlord burning Gallatin, Marron, and then Blaster Blade*

Kai: And with that, you have two more damage from my critical trigger. Meaning you lose!

Miwa, Morikawa, & Izaki: Daaaaaaamn!

Misaki: He just drew a heal trigger. So he’s still alive.

Everyone (Minus Aichi): WHAT?!

Kai: Well then, Aichi Sendo, show me what you got.

Morikawa: Yeah its official, Aichi is gonna win.

Izaki: Yeah, sure seems like it.

Miwa: You two are jumping the gun! There ain’t no way…

*Shows Blaster Blade slashing through Dragonic Overlord*

Miwa: A-A-Ah….*acting surprised. Take a look at the Krillin from TFS when Gohan steals the Dragon Ball from Vegeta*

Kai: Well…peace. *gets up and walks off*

Aichi: K-K-Kai!

Narrator: THE NEXT DAY AT CARD CAPITAL!

Aichi: Um, hi.

Misaki: Hi yourself.

Aichi: It’s pretty empty…

Misaki: It’s still early, but it is pretty peaceful without everyone screaming around. Its music to my ears.

Aichi: Yeah I’ll have to agree with you on that.

Misaki: By the way, your friends are here.

Aichi: Wait what?

*Show Kai and Miwa, then Morikawa and Izaki*

Aichi: With the many other parody shows about card games, the majority of them are a part of our lives. But the biggest one is Yugioh Abridged! However...we couldn't hire LittleKuriboh for something like this, so you have to deal with Cardfight!! Vanguard. Who knew that this children's card game would actually make me of some importance![/spoiler]

"With countless people around the world playing trading card games, they've quickly become part of our daily lives."

Line never gets old. No matter how many cardgame shows use a variation of it. Must... figure out... how to abussssssse.

"With countless people around the world playing trading card games, they've quickly become part of our daily lives."

Line never gets old. No matter how many cardgame shows use a variation of it. Must... figure out... how to abussssssse.

Easy. That line IS true.

But, in the manga's second season equivalent/Anime's third season, Aichi goes to a new school for High School.

And no one (correction, 2 people, Misaki and a shitty new character) at the school knows what Vanguard is.

Easy. That line IS true.

But, in the manga's second season equivalent/Anime's third season, Aichi goes to a new school for High School.

And no one (correction, 2 people, Misaki and a shitty new character) at the school knows what Vanguard is.

Second plot point acknowledged, the line basically says "EVERYONE plays card games," which as a serious thing outside the story world just sounds completely silly. What it could allow is for us to basically act like it is the entire show and if we ever get to the third season (considering how many episodes are in this show), do a Space Dandy double take and just be like they're the only people in the world who know what the game is.

As for notes from this first episode:
The animation as well as the first episodes plot will easily allow me to write Aichi as a gay pervert.
I'm fairly sure I can make the cat talk through the magic of editing.
Please tell me that Morikawa is a recurring character through the first few episodes. I have plans for him if he is.
Blaster Blade is Buster Blader, no exceptions
Miwa is Joey, many exceptions
Hardest scene to script for in the first episode, at least for me, is going to be the classroom scene. I'm drawing blanks on how to use this teacher.
Easiest scene to script for is when Buster Blader gets stolen...

Yeah, so I'm writing a script. Should have it up by sometime tomorrow. As for demo reel, I should have time to record tomorrow as well, but it will set the timetable of the script back, and I have other homework, so I may hold off on that. We'll see.

First FEW?

Morikawa's the most important non-main other than the manager and rivals. He's actually the most skilled player in the cast bar Kai, Aichi (later), and Ren, but he sucks at deck building.

There IS a Blaster Dark, so Buster Blader (I'd actually go Blade Blaster, though both work), an equivalent would be nice. Either that, or it's "Aichi thinks it's yugioh" not "Kai realizes it's cardfight".

The teacher is a recurring guy that plays the original Ninja Clan. He's even relevant in a later arc, where he beats a more-or-less subboss.

First FEW?

Morikawa's the most important non-main other than the manager and rivals. He's actually the most skilled player in the cast bar Kai, Aichi (later), and Ren, but he sucks at deck building.

Oh good, he's going to be my "person who thinks he's Kaiba".

There IS a Blaster Dark, so Buster Blader (I'd actually go Blade Blaster, though both work), an equivalent would be nice. Either that, or it's "Aichi thinks it's yugioh" not "Kai realizes it's cardfight".

The teacher is a recurring guy that plays the original Ninja Clan. He's even relevant in a later arc, where he beats a more-or-less subboss.

I'm not necessarily worried about the teacher in the long run, merely in that scene... frankly most of that scene. Except for Morikawa and Aichi. Pretty obvious what to do with them.

Can Morikawa be british sounding? Cause it just seems funny to me to have the guy who is always essentially yelling to speak in a reserved british monotone.

Probably doable. Honestly, on that one, it could entirely come down to whether or not the animation makes it work.

So this just happened to me:
I had the japanese version of CFV on Crunchyroll open and in another tab, I was watching the English Dub. I had forgotten that I'd reloaded the CR page because it was acting up, and so it went to play an ad. What I'm getting at is that at the exact moment that Aichi opened his notebook to look at Blaster Blade, I was also met with Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty to Me." It was perfect.

So I would love to read that script Sonic

But uh...I havent seen CFV so I wouldnt be able to judge it...yet XP

heres what Ill do, like I said. Ill take an episode or two home today. Watch them. Write script. Post here and we can decide which one yall like better.

Since it seems Agro is writing a script too.

Also yay we have Sonic.

That means we're sure to succeed.

So we should have 3 scripts.

And once we choose ONE we can try out for different characters.

Because its not worth anything if we have an epic voice in a demo reel we do exclusively for this if its not gonna ber usable at all.

No of course

But after the script we like most gets chosen, we can definitely bein on voice casting

Not like any of the lines we record for the casting will make it to the actual ending. Its just, with the rough draft, I dont think the idea would change DRASTICALLY 

Plus with a person set to play that part we might have a better idea on how to modify the script.

So I would love to read that script Sonic

But uh...I havent seen CFV so I wouldnt be able to judge it...yet XP

Still, shows what I can do...and what I'll plan on doing later on with the script.

Also yay we have Sonic.

That means we're sure to succeed.

HOPEFULLY....Otherwise it'll end up like FlamesOfVongola did...^^;

So we should have 3 scripts.

And once we choose ONE we can try out for different characters.

And what three scripts are we talking about? If we've added mine, please don't. That was a demonstration of my scripting, not something to actually give out. That and its still in the BETA.

Oh well in that case 2 XD

I got mine, guys.

[spoiler=CF]

CARDFIGHT! VANGUARD ABRIDGED 1

KAI
                    We're through here.

GUY 1
                    How could I lose This is the end!
                    They will come for me!

KAI
                    What?

GUY 1
                         (looking down at the table)
                    They will devour our souls!

KAI
                         (thinks)
                    Why did I come to the schizo bar?

NIWA
                    Forgetting to comb your hair in the
                    morning as usual, eh Kai?

KAI
                    I can say the same Niwa.

NIWA
                    Blame the design artists.

KAI
                    By the way, I won again.

NIWA
                    Haha! You hear that guys? He thinks
                    he's actually GOOD at Vanguard!
                    Funny, huh?

GIRL 1
                    He's pretty damn good.

NIWA
                    That decides it! You should never
                    take a woman's opinion into
                    account! *signals to Kai* This guy
                    sucks!

Kai leaves the store.

GUY 1
                    Satan is in your blood!

NIWA
                    Oh shut up, schizo.

Cut to opening.

KAI OUTSIDE THE STORE

KAI
                    I wonder if exceeded exposure to
                    card games actually damages the
                    mind to some extent. No, that's a
                    silly thought. What am I thinking?

CUT TO PROTAGONIST NARRATION

AICHI
                    Due to hundreds of people in town
                    devoting themselves to playing
                    trading card games, our children
                    walk unsupervised in the streets.
                    These days the biggest reason for
                    them to be out and about is
                    Yu-Gi-Oh! I never thought a game
                    could change my life forever!

CLASSROOM

TEACHER
                    And then the battles of Umeoshi and
                    Nagashima reached their bloody
                    climax! It was the fifth and final
                    battle! And that's what happened in
                    the last volume of Shinobi X! Of
                    course, if you haven't picked up
                    last week's volume you wouldn't
                    know that Umeoshi is secretly-
                    *fades out as we hear student*

STUDENT 1
                    And here I thought manga class
                    meant reading manga.

STUDENT 2
                    I spent all MY money last week on
                    Vegetables Basket volumes!

TEACHER
                    And so to conclude you can get the
                    Golden Collector's Edition if you
                    order now! Let's see... *opens
                    notebook* You!

AICHI
                    I-I love you!

TEACHER
                    I don't quite roll that way,
                    actually. Now you're kind of
                    creepy.

AICHI
                    I meant to
                    say...you...teach...well?

STUDENT 3
                    Don't ask gaychi Aichi!

STUDENT 4
                    It's funny becuz it rhymes!

STUDENT 5
                    You're funny man!

STUDENT 6
                    There he goes, being weird again

STUDENT 7
                    Man, oh man, you're hilarious!

AICHI
                    *takes out Blaster Blade*It's okay,
                    the others can make fun of me all
                    they want. I know that as long as I
                    have my Buster Blader, I'll be
                    fine!

GUY 1
                    My soul has been plagued by the
                    underrealm! Kai is to blame! I must
                    find the power to destroy him and
                    his bedhair! Wait, is that what I
                    think it is? Let us zoom in with my
                    sheer eyepower! Indeed, it is a
                    Vanguard card! Blaster Blade!

OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL

Guy 1 corners Aichi

GUY 1
                    So, why didn't you tell me you were
                    a Vanguard Fighter?

AICHI
                    Vanguard what?

GUY 1
                    You know, like the cards you had in
                    class.

AICHI
                    You mean Yu-Gi-Oh?

GUY 1
                    Do you mock me, infidel?

AICHI
                    No seriously, I only have Yu-Gi-Oh
                    cards!

GUY 1
                    Show me your pocket!

Guy 1 sees Blaster Blade

GUY 1
                         (fast)
                    I'm takin it!

Fast cut to shop.

GUY 1
                    Kai, I challenge you again! This
                    time I will win back my soul and
                    forsake yours to the nether!

Fast cut to Kai winning

KAI
                    And thus I win again.

AICHI
                         (approaching table)
                    Hey, that's MY card!

NIWA
                    Nu-uh

AICHI
                    Uh-huh!

KAI
                    Nu-uh

Aichi goes reach for the card, but Kai grabs it.

AICHI
                    Come on! Please give it back!

KAI
                         (after long pause)
                    Nu-uh!

AICHI
                    Well then let's duel for it!

KAI
                    You mean fight, right?

AICHI
                    No, duel. Like as in, Yu-Gi-Oh.

KAI
                    ...I'm sorry?

GUY 1
                    First of, its Vanguard, you idiot!
                    Second, you don't even have a deck!

AICHI
                    I do! I built one just in cae my
                    Buster Blade was stolen from me by
                    a school bully in the near future
                    and then the card passed hands to
                    an elite duelist that would only
                    give it back to me after I defeated
                    him in a duel!

KAI
                    How oddly specific. By the way, I
                    feel like giving you a powerful
                    card for later usage against me in
                    our match, so I'll let you borrow
                    Blaster Blade.

They each draw 5 cards

KAI
                    I'll go first. Let's see you stand
                    up to my combat Lizard! Especially
                    when I turn it into a Zombie
                    warrior! I'll also send out a red
                    pixie! And I will attack you for
                    game!

AICHI
                    Already?!

KAI
                    Nah, just messing with you. Can't
                    attack on the first turn.

AICHI
                    Alright, now it's my turn! I'll
                    make my little girl go through
                    puberty and I'll give her a blue
                    puppy!

KAI
                    That's nothing! You may think you
                    have the advantage, but just wait
                    until I summon my amazing dragon
                    warrior!

NIWA
                    I guess he's not being a NICE KAI
                    anymore...

Awkward silence

GUY 1
                    That was bad, man.

AICHI
                    Alright! Now, it's genderswap time!
                    Let's see you handle this strike
                    force!

KAI
                    No way, I'll block that second
                    attack!

AICHI
                    Oh no! That means I have to end my
                    turn! But...if we keep trading
                    damage, I'll win!

Two more cards go to Aichi's damage slot as Kai gets ahead

KAI
                    Oh did I mention I'm GOOD at this
                    game?

AICHI
                         (nervous)
                    There's only one card that ca-
                    ooh...

AICHI
                    You're good Kai. But this has been
                    a lot of fun.

NIWA
                    What are you babbling about?

AICHI
                    I always hoped we'd be able to face
                    off some day.

KAI
                    So then you're...Aichi...Sendou
                    right?

AICHI
                    That's right Kai, and you gave me
                    the power to challenge you!

KAI
                    Right. I remember you. You're that
                    weird kid that thinks Vanguard is
                    Yu-Go...something.

AICHI
                         (ignores Kai)
                    Arise my greatest creature! Buster
                    Blader!

Cut to end credits.

[/spoiler]

And also just because, Ill also post the script of a PPG abridged I was planning that never got anywhere. First episode.

[spoiler=PPG]

PPG HOME

Bubbles is running away from a cockroach

BUBBLES
                    If you spare me I swear I will feed
                    you my sisters in ritual sacrifice!

BUTTERCUP
                    Ritual WHAT??

BUBBLES
                    I said sisters, not brothe-
                    AGAFGAHAAROACH!

Bubbles runs away, Buttercup tries lasering the roach with