[Sakura Contest Series 4] Genryū/Wyrm Contest (Not Accepting / Judging)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm joining & here's my card.

[spoiler=Card]gf0F4T9.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard. If this card is summoned this way, destroy your opponent's Spell/Trap cards for each Dragon-Type monster in your banished zone. You can only control 1 "Dragonstar Lachry"[/spoiler]

IMG Source: http://www.zerochan.net/171910

welp, kinda free here, so

[spoiler='Entry']

cGXiCW5.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned using only Dragon-Type and/or Genryuu-Type monsters as Synchro Material Monsters, it is unaffected by the effects of Monster/Spell Cards. If you control another monster, this card cannot be targeted for an attack. When a monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Mirage Token" (Genryuu-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 0) to either side of the field in Attack Position. This token cannot be Tributed.

[/spoiler]

Just noting that I've already judged all submitted entries, but I won't post them before the contest deadline hits. Obviously, that is to avoid giving an advantage to members who submit later and would have the chance to read the criticism and adjust their cards, and also to avoid influencing other judges.

Pretty much posting this so people don't find it weird when I have my reviews up immediately after the deadline hits =/

Is that typo? Deadline is May 23rd ?

anyway, here is my entry

[Spoiler=Entry]VHijRNQ.png[/spoiler]

LORE

When this card you control is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Cosmic Dragon" monster from your Deck, except "Yi, Cosmic Dragon of D.D.". You can only use this effect of "Yi, Cosmic Dragon of D.D." once per turn. Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase: You can activate this effect; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using "Cosmic Dragon" monsters you control only. A Synchro Monster Summoned by using this card as a Synchro Material Monster cannot be banished while face-up on the field.

Yes, the deadline is May 23rd; meaning you got a month to enter/submit entries.

That note Vector and I made about early grading is due to possible events that may delay us from grading on time

I set the deadline a week after my final exams are done with, so I should not have problems grading by then. Though I may get distracted with some other game stuff and moderating another forum outside YCM, so I may forget (but it's unlikely since I check this several times a day)

You're in though.

I know that you're male, I see it in your profile. BTW My card entry is here, speedy pantsy.

Xlw5f6C.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned except by banishing 3 Dragon-Type monsters in your graveyard. When this card is special summoned, you can special summon 3 of your banished Dragon- Type monsters and if you do, banish 3 monsters in your graveyard. Once per turn, you can normal summon another Dragon- Type monster. This card gains 300 ATK for each of your banished cards.

Hope you like it

PGpi5Gp.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

2 Genryu-Type monsters of different Attributes
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can destroy 1 Grenryu-Type monster you control; draw a card, and this card becomes the Level of the monster destroyed by this effect. This card cannot be used as a Xyz Material Monster.[/spoiler]

Hope I got it right O u O

Yes, the deadline is May 23rd; meaning you got a month to enter/submit entries.

That note Vector and I made about early grading is due to possible events that may delay us from grading on time

I set the deadline a week after my final exams are done with, so I should not have problems grading by then. Though I may get distracted with some other game stuff and moderating another forum outside YCM, so I may forget (but it's unlikely since I check this several times a day)

You're in though.

*facepalm* I was drunk, I somehow read it March 23rd lol.

I love your contests, and I came in second in your Number Contest. Now the only question I have is: WHat is a Genryu? Is it something specific? I can't see  the yugioh wiki because of the filter on the school computer. But I'd love to join on this once I kow more about the type.

Genryu is a new Type introduced in Duelist Advent.

Essentially, they're dragons but with different Types so they can't abuse any of the support for normal dragons (REDMD, etc.)

Archived