[Sakura Contest Series 4] Genryū/Wyrm Contest (Not Accepting / Judging)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here's mine

[spoiler=Moving Shadows Dragon]

fHhvHbL.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned, target 1 Level 4 or lower Genryu-type monster you control, this turn it cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. When this card leaves the field: Target 1 Genyru-type monster in your Graveyard; return it to the Deck.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Entry]

m6PwYoT.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

You can only activate each effect of "Original Being - Kur" once per turn. You can banish 2 Genryu-type monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is Normal Summon: Return up to 3 of your banished Genryu-type monsters to your Graveyard. You can banish 1 Genryu-Type monster from your Graveyard; banish 1 card on the field.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Sign me up. 

You're in.

[Spoiler=Entry]

m6PwYoT.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

You can only activate each effect of "Original Being - Kur" once per turn. You can banish 2 Genryu-type monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is Normal Summon: Return up to 3 of your banished Genryu-type monsters to your Graveyard. You can banish 1 Genryu-Type monster from your Graveyard; banish 1 card on the field.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Noting entry on main post; and adding entry to that post I reserved for them, so Vector/I have an easier time grading.

@Loyalist: I'm accepting participants/entries until May 23rd, no questions asked. So yeah, you can join. All you needed to do is say that you'd like in.

@Optical: Yeah, playability is important but make sure you keep balance in mind. (I believe playability is somewhat factored into your balance or creativity grade)

FRFRS2Y.jpg

LORE:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Genryu-Type monsters
When this Synchro Summoned:You can target Level 4 or lower Genryu-Type monsters in the Graveyard , up to the number of different original Attributes of the Genryu-Type monsters used as this card's Synchro Material;Special Summon them.Once per turn you can banish up two monsters on your field;increase your Life Points by half of the ATK of the banished monsters.

[spoiler='Entry']oFxjXyF.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-tuner monster
If you Synchro Summon this card using Genryuu-type monster(s), you can treat any of of them as level 1 monster(s). Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster you control to target face-up cards on the field up to the number of non-tuner monsters used to Synchro Summon this card; return them to the bottom of their owner's deck.

[/spoiler]

Alright, going to add entry to that entry post and update your name on the member list.

I'm guessing that many members have their final exams (or tests) around this time, so that may explain the lack of entrants right now. Hence why I set the deadline until a week after mine are dealt with. Though 18 members is still a respectable amount; not going to complain about that.

(If it ends up like #3, I might have to take a couple days to grade them. However guys, you all can enter provided you show me an entry by May 23rd; there is no upper limit for members.)

Well, I don't think I can make any more changes to this. So, here we go. Fingers crossed...

Lnufymy.jpg

LORE: You can discard this card from your hand to target one monster your opponent controls: That card cannot attack or change its battle position, and its ATK and DEF are halved, until the End Phase of the next turn. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of this turn.

Might as well post this now.

88NLyva.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned except by targeting 1 EARTH or Dragon-Type Monster you control. When Special Summoned by this effect return the targeted monster to its owner's deck. This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK in either player's graveyard. Once per turn, if Genryu-Type or Dragon-Type Monster(s) you control would be destroyed they are not destroyed, also they are changed to face-up defence position.

Went out of my comfort zone with this one to try and make it different and unique so I hope I didn't mess the OCG up.

Archived