all the cool kids are doing so i should do it too. ask me things that i may answer if i'm not too vague

Kazooie

How come you never talk to me on Skype? ;w;

Because I am very afraid of committing myself to a conversation. x-x

Your kewl in mai book!

aw, thank you :'>

What sort of feeling do you have about the result of Black's helping you come out to the other people?

Or, if you were already planning on describing the feeling(s) in said topic, perhaps a summary?

I... I really don't think it'll change much. I really think I'll just end up being the same, withdrawn person I am now...

And I do plan on making a post in that topic eventually, but... Right now, I can barely form words. That's kinda why I made this topic. I can answer things as they come and not be as swamped as I would be trying to respond to all those posts. ^^''

That's what I was suspecting in part as to why this topic was made....

You already did make a post in that topic, though. Are you really going to try coming up with replies to every individual person?

And really, don't worry about being just as withdrawn. You learned to trust me at one point, and that is definitely progress, so just take it slowly and don't force yourself through anything any faster than you need to.

I'm totally still here for you as much as ever, Aubrey.

Aww, don't worry.

I know I'm not the greatest person in the world for encouragement, but...you'll be fine. Everything's gonna be alright. ^_^

Thanks. ^^''

That's what I was suspecting in part as to why this topic was made....

You already did make a post in that topic, though. Are you really going to try coming up with replies to every individual person?

And really, don't worry about being just as withdrawn. You learned to trust me at one point, and that is definitely progress, so just take it slowly and don't force yourself through anything any faster than you need to.

I'm totally still here for you as much as ever, Aubrey.

I'm going to try. Everyone went in there and posted, so they at least deserve a response from me since I'm the cause of the trouble there. x-x

I... I dunno. I don't know I ever really open up, but... I want to be able do things. To not have to hide as much as I do...

Hey Kazooie(You mind if I still call you that?), did you like the DS Mario 64 remake more then the original Mario 64?

I did actually! The N64 version was okay, but it really did NOT age well. Ever since the release of the 3DS, and even before then, I played the remake a LOT thanks to the nice camera update and the 3DS Control Pad.

Oh, it's really no trouble at all. You actually had something really nice happen. Because of your coming out, you got to see how open the community here is, and it's a really good thing. People always say everybody here is stupid, or whatever, but that topic was really impressive. Plus, you finally took a step in opening up to more people. It's not just a few, rare people that know these things about you anymore. I hope you can slowly get a bit more open and be able to talk to people like usual, or at least more than you have been in the past. It would be really awesome to see you generally happier and more expressive.

And you really do open up. It's just harder for you than a lot of people, but you open up. You don't stay completely closed. You're already doing very well, too, and in the future, I don't think you'll feel the need to hide nearly as much.

Or at least I hope so. It's something very important to me. You're already really good at school and stuff, so I believe in you....

BATTRE?

No hablo francés.

Oh, it's really no trouble at all. You actually had something really nice happen. Because of your coming out, you got to see how open the community here is, and it's a really good thing. People always say everybody here is stupid, or whatever, but that topic was really impressive. Plus, you finally took a step in opening up to more people. It's not just a few, rare people that know these things about you anymore. I hope you can slowly get a bit more open and be able to talk to people like usual, or at least more than you have been in the past. It would be really awesome to see you generally happier and more expressive.

And you really do open up. It's just harder for you than a lot of people, but you open up. You don't stay completely closed. You're already doing very well, too, and in the future, I don't think you'll feel the need to hide nearly as much.

Or at least I hope so. It's something very important to me. You're already really good at school and stuff, so I believe in you....

I dunno, it really... I don't think it had a place as a thread. It really seemed to be overkill...

all the cool kids were doing but you werent.  thats not possible

i wasnt and am not cool :<

Do you have any desire to start talking to me again? I mean, we did talk a bit on Skype last year and then nothing.

I've decided to keep my Skype contact list short... Too many people on it gives me panic attacks kind of. x-x

Do you know how much I love you? <3

53! :'D

i meant 'battle?'

IT LOOKED FRENCH OKAY? ;~;

What do you mean "overkill?" This was the best place to do it, honestly.... Where else were you possibly going to do it?

And you should really try talking to Striker on Skype. He's really nice. I mean, consistently. Not just once or twice.

Probably in private. The original plan was that he was gonna say something in the YCM Call chat I think...

Do you, by any chance, get the feeling everyone is watching you at the same time, and it makes you nervous as a result?

That's not even half of it. Paranoia is one of the worst things to have. x-x

if ycm has cool kids, you are most certainly one of them/

i am not cool at all really

Where are these cool kids?

Favorite anime though?

The only one I've ever watched completely of course! Angel Beats!

Oh, hm.
That still would have been a tad restricted to a group defined in a totally biased way. I mean, telling YCM has locational bias, but in neutrality, it is far above a Skype call. Also, keep in mind this is a greater step. People you are less familiar with are learning about you, too, so you are being more open with a wider variety of people. I just can't imagine you too comfortable in a group call on Skype. I would personally hate it. Well, I don't like groups anyway, but you also don't, so it must be really odd if somebody uses their voice to talk to you and you can only type back. Is that even how it was, anyway?

Archived