DL's Question Thing (Ask me ANYTHING)

DL 

If you have any question you want me to answer, post it here, and I will try my best to give you the most indirect answer possible that barely even qualifies as one.

But no seriously.

Why not right?

As YCM's top poster, I guess I should at least give it a shot XD

Just.....try to keep it mature guys XP

Oh and whenever I read AMA I think of Answer my Answer so I made the thread title..different 

I mostly ignore AMAs lately, because everyone is doing it and I'm hipster like that and also because no one other than Voltex and Armz commented on mine.

So I missed this xP

Let's see.... 

Nah... nothing that requires me to come to this thread that Skype chatting doesn't already do for me xP

How'd I miss this

So I'm trying to think if there's anything I don't know.

cuz that didn't sound creepy or anything

Are you still messing around with GFX?

And have you written lately .3.

I actually dont GFX anymore XD I guess Video Games and internet are more fun. I SHOULD get back to it soon though....

HAH ONLY FUSION CARES ABOUT YOU!

I am deeply hurt.

I mostly ignore AMAs lately, because everyone is doing it and I'm hipster like that and also because no one other than Voltex and Armz commented on mine.

So I missed this xP

Let's see.... 

Nah... nothing that requires me to come to this thread that Skype chatting doesn't already do for me xP

That is what you think XP

muahaha :3

Oh and I thank you for the honor of visiting mine then XP

Didnt know you had an AMA XD

I actually dont GFX anymore XD I guess Video Games and internet are more fun. I SHOULD get back to it soon though....

Considering this is what my summer's appearing to be, I can't argue.

Do you own a Wii U? Are you gonna go on that Mario Kart 8 flow? We gotta race, bro. Put on a show. Race high and low. 

I'm not gonna take no for an answer.

I DO bro. I bought one cuz.

So Im gonna buy MK8, even if I didnt think I would, because it just looks so damn awesome.

Also SSB. Fo sho.

And once I get a wifi router Ill do whatevs with you online

If ya know what I mean.

I think that was poor wording. You should never isolate yourself as a punishment.

I somehow know half the world out there even though my favorite hobby is isolating myself to work on my own stuff be it my room or at school..... weird..

Well maybe if you are doing some "honorable desu" movie-like thing, be my guest, but I'm of the opinion that you should strive to enjoy life.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

And which starter?

Omega Ruby all the way. I wanna say Torchic because of the lack of fire types in Gen 3....but Treecko is just so damn cool, and I'm USED to 3d Torchic...XD

Why?

Because.

I think that was poor wording. You should never isolate yourself as a punishment.

I somehow know half the world out there even though my favorite hobby is isolating myself to work on my own stuff be it my room or at school..... weird..

Well maybe if you are doing some "honorable desu" movie-like thing, be my guest, but I'm of the opinion that you should strive to enjoy life.

Exactly :3

Why do you like Toad so much?

Because he's a fucking beast in Mario kart.

Do you like cake?

Indeed I do, especially sponge cake. Too much frosting RUINS it tho.

Archived