Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my internets been messed up for pretty much the past week or so, went over capped so internet was shaped, and IP decides our capped speed should be around dial-up level, couldn't even load enough of the thread to type a response up, should get something up soon.

in a throbbing fashion, not unlike a heartbeat, and as Oliver got closer their pace seemed to quicken. It apeared that it yearned for its master’s touch, and to be loosed 

“Hey there, beautiful.” Oliver’s tone was full of affection, as he whispered.

“Come to daddy!” He shouted. 

I think Oliver's "Kaiser Unit" is just a euphamism for Jaden. Thoughts everyone? :P

#OliverXJaden5ever

Just out of curiosity. Did I step out of bounds with the Sarge interaction or was it done well enough?

No, it was done very well. I've got to say that I am really starting to hate Denila, no offense intended. You are just doing a very good job of pulling off the stuck up attitude, lol

Alright everyone, time to go patrolling. Choose your partners(no going off alone) and fight crime! Or have an awkward conversation with your partner. Or a romantic night on the town(looking at Jaden & Oliver) :P

Feel free to enter some minor conflict with burglars or muggers or whatever, just make sure you can get it resolved in a few posts so things aren't being held up.

Sorry ANBU, you're stuck with me again :P

Alright everyone, time to go patrolling. Choose your partners(no going off alone) and fight crime! Or have an awkward conversation with your partner. Or a romantic night on the town(looking at Jaden & Oliver) :P

Feel free to enter some minor conflict with burglars or muggers or whatever, just make sure you can get it resolved in a few posts so things aren't being held up.

Sorry ANBU, you're stuck with me again :P

Your really gonna milk that for all its worth, aren't ya Ren? xD

Archived