Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm good for next mission, got enough time to post enough, and if I end up not having enough time I'll say and let you have control to figure out what to do with him if necessary, but so far looks like i have enough time for it to not be much of a problem with me making posts regularly enough

Guys, I am sorry to do this to you, but I am not going to be able to continue hosting the RP. After having a few tests done recently, doctors have discovered a malformation in my brain and my attention really needs to be here with my family as we learn what this means for my future and how life has to change because of it. I know that sounds really bad, but it isn't as severe as it seems, at least not life threatening anyway. I may be able to return sometime in the future. That might mean in a few weeks, it might mean in a year, or it could be never, but I hope you understand that this has to take priority above all things. Again I apologize, and if Chaos Sonic or you other members want to keep this going you have my blessing. Wish you guys the best.

Hi guys, I know its only been a little while since I've been on, but it feels like a lifetime. Hopefully some of you are still willing to stick around for a few more days, because I think if everything goes well I will be able to return. I thought it best to just drop by and give you all a little heads-up on what is going on with me. I have been scheduled to undergo surgery in the next few days. They will not be opening up my head, thank God, to fix the problem, but it is still brain surgery so there are risks involved. I am not sure about everything it entails, and truthfully, I don't want to know. I will be in recovery for a few days, and then be allowed to return home under some pretty severe restrictions. I hope to return to YCM at that point, and from what I can tell, it is very likely that I will make a more or less full recovery.

Thank you all for your support, it really means a lot to me. I will be floating around YCM today and perhaps while I am at the hospital in recovery, because, let's be honest, there is nothing more boring than sitting in a hospitable bed eating jello. 

Hey guys, we are finally starting back up again. I took quite a few liberties in my last post, hopefully you guys don't have any problems with it, but if you do, please bring them to me(either here or in PM) and we can discuss how to fix those problems. 

Right now, you guys are in the Training Room, Sarge watching over you as you spar with another member of the team. I want you to plan who you are sparring with here in the OOC(except you ANBU, you're stuck with me). Choose the person you think you can get the most development with. Personally, I think having Adrienne and Kaitlin spar against one another would be hilarious. And of course, having JadenxOliver wrestling with one another would please the fans. There is an odd number of RPers, but something tells me that Hina won't be posting.

Both Sonic and I are excited for this episode, so hopefully you guys enjoy it as things progress. 

Hey guys, we are finally starting back up again. I took quite a few liberties in my last post, hopefully you guys don't have any problems with it, but if you do, please bring them to me(either here or in PM) and we can discuss how to fix those problems. 

Right now, you guys are in the Training Room, Sarge watching over you as you spar with another member of the team. I want you to plan who you are sparring with here in the OOC(except you ANBU, you're stuck with me). Choose the person you think you can get the most development with. Personally, I think having Adrienne and Kaitlin spar against one another would be hilarious. And of course, having JadenxOliver wrestling with one another would please the fans. There is an odd number of RPers, but something tells me that Hina won't be posting.

Both Sonic and I are excited for this episode, so hopefully you guys enjoy it as things progress. 

Oh lovely...this is going to increase the fantasies of JayxOli even more for Cherz XD

Anyway, glad to see ya back in action broski!

Archived