Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

I hate you both. Suits are where its at. "Straight" martial arts are lame.

Also, Caitlyn won't fight without her gun, so yeah. Although, I do agree with pitting her against Adrienne.

Well it is a martial art training, should have mentioned that, so no weapons or powers. 

From what it looks like it will be:

Draco vs. Sin

Jaden vs. Oliver

Adrienne vs. Kaitlin

V vs. Denila

Just to reiterate, no powers or weapons, feel free to complain to Sarge about having to forgo weapons and such or in some cases perhaps someone slips up and uses powers in the heat of it. 

Thank you all for your welcome back, it is good to be back! :D

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently out of town and won't return home for a good amount of time until around Tuesday. Feel free to keep posting you guys, and once I return I'll tie up the little sparring session and move us along to the real conflict of this episode.

BIG NEWS!:

We are opening up the accepting status for a limited time to fill the open position left by Giga Hina. We will only be accepting ONE new member of The Team currently, but we encourage everyone that wants to take part to apply. If any current participants would like to have another character you are welcome to submit an application as well. The new character will more than likely be introduced after this current episode, which gives us quite a lot of time so we will not be setting an end date quite yet. However, we encourage you to get in your applications as soon as possible. You may apply more than once, but remember only one character will be selected to fill the open spot.

BIG NEWS!:

We are opening up the accepting status for a limited time to fill the open position left by Giga Hina. We will only be accepting ONE new member of The Team currently, but we encourage everyone that wants to take part to apply. If any current participants would like to have another character you are welcome to submit an application as well. The new character will more than likely be introduced after this current episode, which gives us quite a lot of time so we will not be setting an end date quite yet. However, we encourage you to get in your applications as soon as possible. You may apply more than once, but remember only one character will be selected to fill the open spot.

We wish you the best of luck! Rock our socks off...and...

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter! xD

Wondering, do couples/ can they happen in this roleplay? That would make things interesting..XD

Oh, definitely. You just have to clear it with the other member that is participating and don't try to override the main plot with a romantic subplot

I'm actually suffering from writers block with Olly... Anyone want to interact with him to give me something to work off of?

I think Sonic has the best opportunity to do that.

Just so everyone knows, just because you were ordered back to your room, if you want to interact with other players in their rooms or sneak about Ops, you are welcome to

Three questions:

1. Are you still looking for players?

2. If you are, what level of powers/abilities would you want them to have, street level (Daredevil/Batman/Green Arrow), fantastical (Doctor Strange/Static Shock/Blue Devil/Wolverine/Cyclops), or cosmic (Firestorm/Superman/Aquaman/Namor/etc.)?

3. How long do I have to come up with something? I have a final on Wednesday, but after that, I'm good for RPing. 

Three questions:

2. If you are, what level of powers/abilities would you want them to have, street level (Daredevil/Batman/Green Arrow), fantastical (Doctor Strange/Static Shock/Blue Devil/Wolverine/Cyclops), or cosmic (Firestorm/Superman/Aquaman/Namor/etc.)?

3. How long do I have to come up with something? I have a final on Wednesday, but after that, I'm good for RPing. 

1. Yes

2. Based on the characters street to low mid at most

3.Should be plenty of time.

RENEGADE!! CONTACT ME!! XD

I am gone for a half a day and you start losing your head  -_-

Three questions:

1. Yes, but there is currently only 1 spot open. So you are going to be competing with others that have submitted applications(currently only 1 other person)

2. It would probably be best to focus on street level or fantastical, although you can dabble in cosmic so long as I don't get any supermans

3. There hasn't been a time limit set yet, you have quite awhile

I don't follow exactly....XD

Simply put, Jaden and Oliver have the most interaction thus far. Hollow needed someone to further interaction with. This puts you in the best spot to help Hollow with his writer's block because your and his character are the most likely to interact after being dismissed.

I want to take an interest poll right now. Posting seems to be very slow right now and I can't help but wonder if you guys are losing interest

Simply put, Jaden and Oliver have the most interaction thus far. Hollow needed someone to further interaction with. This puts you in the best spot to help Hollow with his writer's block because your and his character are the most likely to interact after being dismissed.

OOOOOOHHHHH! I see ^^

Well then...if we need to get the ball rolling...I may as well have the rest of the team find out that Jaden pretty much trained under the bird duo...I mean, Oliver already knows xD

Archived