Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are going to need Denila's help or is she cool with what she's doing now?

She is good with what she is doing. I am actually glad that someone is focusing on the fire, wasn't expecting everyone to chase after Sin. 

Working on post, but I don't really know how to act here. :P

You seemed to do well enough :D

---

Off to make a post! 

She is good with what she is doing. I am actually glad that someone is focusing on the fire, wasn't expecting everyone to chase after Sin. 

You seemed to do well enough :D

---

Off to make a post! 

Didn't seem like most of the people on the team were equipped to stop a fire. So it makes sense for those people to do the other task.

Didn't seem like most of the people on the team were equipped to stop a fire. So it makes sense for those people to do the other task.

True, but there are more people in the city of Miami that could probably use help, but that is a moot point now. 

Now that a bad guy has appeared, we are faced with our first combat situation. Remember, you don't control the villain, so you may say that you made an attack but you cannot say that said attack made contact or was effective. 

Hey, I wouldn't have had a clue what to do anyway.

Still, I feel bad, so I apologize. 

I just got out of surgery today guys, so forgive me if I am a bit scatter-brained. Nothing major, but some of the pain meds can mess with my head. Bright side is, lots of bed rest means lots of computer time, lol. 

EDIT: Anyone that posts from here on can post based on the assumption that Mary saved Sin

Hi guys, I most likely will not be posting today. Recovery from my surgery is not going very well and everything that I have tried to write up has been crap. Hoping that I can get in a post tomorrow, but depending on what the doctors say, I could be in a similar state till around Wednesday. Hoping you guys can bare(or is it bear?) with me for a little while, hopefully this won't be too big of a problem

Hi guys, I most likely will not be posting today. Recovery from my surgery is not going very well and everything that I have tried to write up has been crap. Hoping that I can get in a post tomorrow, but depending on what the doctors say, I could be in a similar state till around Wednesday. Hoping you guys can bare(or is it bear?) with me for a little while, hopefully this won't be too big of a problem

I hope you feel better man, I know first hand how much recovery sucks... Just take your time on this, and get lots of sleep. 

Don't sweat it. No need to possibly force your self to post. :)

Okay, with hollows post any objects on Tping the two of you. I can give a reasonable explanation in any of the possible results so no harm if one of you says no but the other says yes.

EDIT: Also Hollow, thanks to your post you just saved Denila's life. Had no one bothered her, she wouldn't have know of just how dire the situation was (and technically she still doesn't) until it had been to late (I.E. getting hit by the heat wave as it's a pure energy attack and her vision can't see energy).

I also grant you permission to Tp Sin. Guys, pretty much Sin is a standby character at this point in the RP, so if you need her to do something minor, like come pick something up or direct you or etc., you have my permission to do so. I don't want anyone feeling like they can't post on account of my character being in their way. 

Archived