Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much longer till Sarge gets back?

Once we have reached a general consensus that any conversations we may be having are done. That, and we all need to be back into the Control Room. Sin, Adrienne, and Draco are all together and Mary, Oliver, and V are another group. So far, it is just Jaden and Caitlin that have made it to the designated area. 

Once we have reached a general consensus that any conversations we may be having are done. That, and we all need to be back into the Control Room. Sin, Adrienne, and Draco are all together and Mary, Oliver, and V are another group. So far, it is just Jaden and Caitlin that have made it to the designated area. 

& Denila, she's at the command room to.

I just don't know what to do as of right now.

Well you and I are locked until ANBU posts.

Speaking of which, ANBU are you having computer trouble or is real life just getting in the way? I am understanding, of either or of anything else, I just want to know what is holding up. 

Real Life stuff, trying to find a job, on gov payment with job seeker status and have to apply for a certain amount of things a fortnight to show I'm actively looking or get cut off payments, Ill try to get a post done up tonight

Real Life stuff, trying to find a job, on gov payment with job seeker status and have to apply for a certain amount of things a fortnight to show I'm actively looking or get cut off payments, Ill try to get a post done up tonight

Alright, but don't let this RP become a problem for you. If you need to withdraw for a little while, we can definitely work something out. 

@Giga: Sin is talking to Draco...Mary is talking to Oliver. You probably need to go in and change your posts. Our characters aren't even in the vicinity of one another

Archived