[Serious] Thoughts on me, Ain/Risa

Maeriberii Haan

Well, I been on this site way longer than you, and yet you have astronomically more reps than I got, so there must be SOMETHING good going on here.

I feel like I don't see you enough, or that you don't stand out enough. The length of your name might also have something to do with it. That length...kinda bothers me, I've noticed, and I tend to gravitate away from people with them. Just a stupid personal thing, though.

As the moderator of the roleplaying section, how is your daily run-through of YCM? Do you have many problem with rulebreakers?

Hahaha.

In all seriousness, I get you confused with Aix a bit, but that's nothing to be ashamed of, I think. I think you're pretty cool.

Heh, thanks. To be honest, it's not the confusion part that somewhat irked me. It's how I looked like a bad Aix/Arin impersonator by using the name Ain.

I guess that's also a side effect of not standing out more in the forum.

Pretty much indifference. I don't recall you being exceptionally irritating or anything that may make me like you but then again I seem to be in that camp that can't actually recall much about you.

Heh, thanks. To be honest, it's not the confusion part that somewhat irked me. It's how I looked like a bad Aix/Arin impersonator by using the name Ain.

Don't worry. You'll always be better than Advo. That's not an actual accomplishment though.

Archived