Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of all this talk about "I can't see my boyfriend/girlfriend." or "I like this girl/guy but I don't know if s/he likes me.". So' date=' I'm going to brighten this thread with some news of my own girlfriend. Her and I are getting married in August.

[/quote']

Forget about what I said, she's been cheating on me. I walked in on her and some other guy. I refuse to slander either of them in any way though, and I would appreciate it if none of you do so either. But, it's over between her and me.

I'm tired of all this talk about "I can't see my boyfriend/girlfriend." or "I like this girl/guy but I don't know if s/he likes me.". So' date=' I'm going to brighten this thread with some news of my own girlfriend. Her and I are getting married in August.

[/quote']

Forget about what I said, she's been cheating on me. I walked in on her and some other guy. I refuse to slander either of them in any way though, and I would appreciate it if none of you do so either. But, it's over between her and me.

Wow...thats lame...Lol it's kind of ironic though, you were about to change the subject to something good and then that happened xD

Well' date=' I have a huge love for this guy at my school (I'm a girl, even know my username sounds like a guy), he is just so nice and kind. He is so fun to hang out with and I miss him like crazy over the summer. At the last day of school, I wanted to tell him how I feel about him, but I was way to nervous so my friend told him for me. Well, he doesn't like me back, but we are still really good friends and next year, I'm going to try to get him as my boyfriend.

I love him sooooo much......his name is Arian. (pronounced Are-E-on)

[/quote']

That is kinda like my problem. I like this girl at school, but I'm to nervous to ask her out. But next time I see her I'll ask her out. I might draw her something as she said I was good at drawing/writing.

You should ask her out. And at the end of whatever you say to her, tell her if she doesn't want to be your girlfriend to remain friends or something like that. You never know if she won't talk to you because she might say no, but let's hope that doesn't happen. Just don't wait to tell her, waiting is the worst thing you can do. If you love someone tell him/her right away....and then you never know what might happen....whether good or bad....you still asked her/him out....and thats brave to do.....i guess....

Well' date=' I have a huge love for this guy at my school (I'm a girl, even know my username sounds like a guy), he is just so nice and kind. He is so fun to hang out with and I miss him like crazy over the summer. At the last day of school, I wanted to tell him how I feel about him, but I was way to nervous so my friend told him for me. Well, he doesn't like me back, but we are still really good friends and next year, I'm going to try to get him as my boyfriend.

[/quote']

That is kinda like my problem. I like this girl at school, but I'm to nervous to ask her out. But next time I see her I'll ask her out. I might draw her something as she said I was good at drawing/writing.

You should ask her out. And at the end of whatever you say to her, tell her if she doesn't want to be your girlfriend to remain friends or something like that. You never know if she won't talk to you because she might say no, but let's hope that doesn't happen. Just don't wait to tell her, waiting is the worst thing you can do. If you love someone tell him/her right away....and then you never know what might happen....whether good or bad....you still asked her/him out....and thats brave to do.....i guess....

I'm going to ask her out when I see her Friday (or whenever this weekend). I'm making a drawing for her aswell :D. I haven't had a GF since like February so maybe luck will be with me :P.

[/quote']

I'm going to ask her out when I see her Friday (or whenever this weekend). I'm making a drawing for her aswell :D. I haven't had a GF since like February so maybe luck will be with me :P.

Good! Good Luck! I hope you get her as your girlfriend! I never ever had a boyfriend, I'm only in 6th grade going into 7th grade next year though. So, I never had one. Well, I can't wait till the start of 7th grade, I am going to ask the person I've loved since the start of 6th grade out! I am quite ready to ask him out, I can't wait.....

• 3 months later...

Unreal. Not too long ago I got dumped... for a girl.

She was bi before we went out, but I didn't think she was too serious about it.

Unfortunately, my friends didn't know she was bi, and won't believe me when I tell them, so, according to them, I've turned a girl lesbian. :(

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Archived