Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for a new topic, my GF is as cute as ever! She's kinda short, but too cute! She loves Anime, so that's wonderful. And Art as well, so we are VERY happy together! She loves to sit by my side and cuddle. I love it! It's about time someone loved me(at school anyways). The Popular Group now asks me how I did it. ^^X50000

You guys have no idea of how hard it is to go about a year without seeing someone that you have a crush on. Before I saw the girl that I have a crush on about a few weeks ago, I actually dreamed about dating her. Man that was so weird, did I mention that the only thing that can take my mind off of Yugioh for more that 15 minutes is the girl that I have a crush on. I actually didn't think about Yugioh for about 2-3 hours. Not seeing her is like torture for me.

I wonder if the girl that I have a crush on actually has an account here and I also wonder if she read everything I posted in this thread if she does have an account? That would be weird. I'd ask if she likes yugioh, but she might not and she might actually hate yugioh. That would be bad. I'll just not ask her. Do you guys have any ideas of how to get my parents to cave in and let me invite the girl that I have a crush on to my B-Day party this year? NOTE: It takes over a week or two to get them to cave in. Please help me get them to cave in.

You guys have no idea of how hard it is to go about a year without seeing someone that you have a crush on. Before I saw the girl that I have a crush on about a few weeks ago' date=' I actually dreamed about dating her. Man that was so weird, did I mention that the only thing that can take my mind off of Yugioh for more that 15 minutes is the girl that I have a crush on. I actually didn't think about Yugioh for about 2-3 hours. Not seeing her is like torture for me.

[/quote']

lol, the girl i had a crush on moved away the day after she told me she liked me in 2nd grade :?

You guys have no idea of how hard it is to go about a year without seeing someone that you have a crush on. Before I saw the girl that I have a crush on about a few weeks ago' date=' I actually dreamed about dating her. Man that was so weird, did I mention that the only thing that can take my mind off of Yugioh for more that 15 minutes is the girl that I have a crush on. I actually didn't think about Yugioh for about 2-3 hours. Not seeing her is like torture for me.

[/quote']

the situations for both me and Gen are even worse

first of all, the guy i love lives on the other side of the country

as for Gen, her mom hates her bf completely and has pretty much put her under house arrest so she cant see him

There is one thing I've learned about the internet during my time here. Never make any assumptions.

As for my personal status with my gf, she's going away to a music festival on the other side of the country, so I won't be able to talk to her for weeks. And the thing is, when she gets back, I won't be here; my family's taking me away too, so we'll miss each other.

//Sad but happy

*swoon* My crush invited me to a beach party!

T-T I completely forgot he had a myspace (I was despairing until recently because I didn't have contact information and summer started). But yeah, he had a myspace. And we talked. A lot =P

^.^ And now I've been invited to a beach party, and can even bring friends! I think I might tell him.....*jittery*

As for my personal status with my gf' date=' she's going away to a music festival on the other side of the country, so I won't be able to talk to her for weeks. And the thing is, when she gets back, I won't be here; my family's taking me away too, so we'll miss each other.

//Sad but happy

[/quote']

D= Dawwww. Poor guy. Keep in touch! Call her and stuff.

I think i'm in love. But I'm only in eight grade. So i'm not sure if it's really true.Like' date=' my gf is amazing. She's one of the most beautiful creatures i've ever seen, she's also one of the nicest people i've ever met, and i...just...love her.

[/quote']

If you think you love someone, you probably do.

BTW, don't call your gf a "Creature". lol.

[/quote']

the situations for both me and Gen are even worse

first of all, the guy i love lives on the other side of the country

as for Gen, her mom hates her bf completely and has pretty much put her under house arrest so she cant see him

Sorry Clariex, I forgot about your situation and Gen's situation. Gen's mom needs to get a life. I mean come on, although it's nice that she wants to protect Gen.(not sure if she actually want's to protect Gen instead of make Gen hate her) She is way to overprotective. House arrest? Now that's just crazy. Now, I completely agree that Gen's mom needs to stay out of your business. She convinced your mom into hating your boyfriend that you met over the internet. She should be in some kind of mental therapy place.

Okay, i'm having my own problem. Maybe not as bibg as some of yours but...

Ive been going out with this one girl a couple of months (4), and were both crazy about eachother. The problem is, before i met my girlfriend, i was crushing on someone else for years, and those feelings havent completely gone away. I keep telling myself it would never work out and how good i have it and I know i shouldnt feeel this way, but i do. And i feel guilty on top of all that. Any advice?

Okay' date=' i'm having my own problem. Maybe not as bibg as some of yours but...

Ive been going out with this one girl a couple of months (4), and were both crazy about eachother. The problem is, before i met my girlfriend, i was crushing on someone else for years, and those feelings havent completely gone away. I keep telling myself it would never work out and how good i have it and I know i shouldnt feeel this way, but i do. And i feel guilty on top of all that. Any advice?

[/quote']

it is probally just a fantasy that will fade away as your realationship advances, i had the same problem

I was thinking about it... I changed m avvy and sig, now here's what is'ts become.

That is my friend (same one i've talked about on thsi thread, the one who's fallen into sin because of her bf...) in my avatar. Not a good pic, but it's the only one I can find. In the sig, that's one of her doodles... she showed it to me one day in school, i remembered the name and searched for it on deviantart, got it and her username, browsed her file and found this - the only pic i've got to remember her by until school starts again;

I want to see her, and see if anything's changed at all. I have a huge suspicion it will all be the same as when i left...

not gonna edit my typos. you can all comprehend this.

Archived