Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

Wow, I am super pissed. :O My girlfriend has this friend (undisclosed name...stalker) anyway her name is alexis (lolcats). She likes me, but she's friends with my girlfriend. So whenever my girlfriend is around she always flirts with me. And my girlfriend is getting mad at me, and thinks that I like her. So I'm just like caught in this really awekward situation...:| I have no idea what to do about this. Lol I'm not really pissed I dont guess, cause I haven't really thought about it much. But I think Alexis is trying to break up my relationship with Savannah. hmmmzzz....

Oh yeah and on a second note...

Lol I totally had a crush on one of my teachers when school was still in. AND SHE FOUND OUT! That was like so awekward!!! I was like WTF? I found out that my friend Josh was the one who told her. And she wrote me up for punching him...in the face...but not the nose or the lip, just the jaw. Lol but seriously this teacher was HOT. Look at a picture of her!

wooo.jpg

This is a bad picture of her too!

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willie Adler, here is what you do, talk to your girlfriend, and tell her that her friend is flirting with you, or if that fails, talk to your girlfriends friend and tell her you like your girlfriend and try to ignore her. Although i am told that i am clueless to girls that are flirting with me...I am told my best friend has a crush on me, but enough with me, do as i say and things should get better.

Next time you talk to her' date=' figure out her name and stuff like that. And get some money to go see her. That's what I did.

[/quote']

Dude. That's so totally awesome, was it a success?

Turns out, she was a 63 year old married woman. She didn't think I would actually get across the ocean to go see her.

Lying lady is a liar.

Next time you talk to her' date=' figure out her name and stuff like that. And get some money to go see her. That's what I did.

[/quote']

Dude. That's so totally awesome, was it a success?

Turns out, she was a 63 year old married woman. She didn't think I would actually get across the ocean to go see her.

Lying lady is a liar.

you must've been depressed

O.k. i like one of my best friends at school, and the year before this, she liked me, and everyone keeps on telling me to ask her out, but she is my best friend and she is obsessed with the jonas brothers, half of me wants to go ask her out, but i feel like just being friends with her. I don't know what to do.

O.k. i like one of my best friends at school' date=' and the year before this, she liked me, and everyone keeps on telling me to ask her out, but she is my best friend and she is obsessed with the jonas brothers, half of me wants to go ask her out, but i feel like just being friends with her. I don't know what to do.

[/quote']

Here's my solution. Don't put her on the spot by asking her in front of a bunch of people. What you should do is ask her if she likes you whenever you get a chance to be alone with her. If she replies yes then ask her if she would be interested in dating you. If she replies no really quick or hesitates before she says it she's probably lying. Not necessarily though. If she says no really fast or really slow, you should tell her that you like her. Just to kind of clear the air. If you two start going out, treat it like a normal relationship. Don't make it like a "We're still friends, even though we like each other" thing.

hope I helped.

a long time ago i had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE crush on a girl named salena and i talked to her alot every single day and then we started going out and all that then we started getting into fights ALOT then she stoped coming onto msn and then runescape (i dont like it anymore) and it worried me alot and then we broke up and didnt talk to each other for a year but now we just super close friends and she lives far away and im 12 and shes 15 now :)

]

Alright' date=' I've decided to post in this thread.

There's this girl that I really like, but I don't know her in real life. I've talked to her online a lot, and I've seen a picture of her (she's beautiful). I think about her a lot and I really want to meet her, but she lives in a different country. She's one of the nicest people I've ever talked to, and I really care about her. What should I do?

[/quote']

You drop the issue altogether, because love through the internet is just ridiculous.

Anybody can be an awesome person to chat with via IM, and it's absolutely pointless to... "fall in love" with a virtual "friend" when there are some real girls out there that actually makes sense to love - especially because you can, you know, have actual eye-to-eye contact with them.

I'm not lying, every now and then you can actually spot an authentic female individual walking around the streets, but you have to look carefully, they're almost as rare as pigeons.

:P

I Reto-Dated...Untill i saw me GF Kissing some other kid round the back of the school! (This was just last year...during the yend of Year/Grade 8...yes i'm an english guy)

I'll say...not a plesent thing happened afteer that

if you wanna know what happend just PM me ^_^

Well, I have a huge love for this guy at my school (I'm a girl, even know my username sounds like a guy), he is just so nice and kind. He is so fun to hang out with and I miss him like crazy over the summer. At the last day of school, I wanted to tell him how I feel about him, but I was way to nervous so my friend told him for me. Well, he doesn't like me back, but we are still really good friends and next year, I'm going to try to get him as my boyfriend.

I love him sooooo much......his name is Arian. (pronounced Are-E-on)

Well' date=' I have a huge love for this guy at my school (I'm a girl, even know my username sounds like a guy), he is just so nice and kind. He is so fun to hang out with and I miss him like crazy over the summer. At the last day of school, I wanted to tell him how I feel about him, but I was way to nervous so my friend told him for me. Well, he doesn't like me back, but we are still really good friends and next year, I'm going to try to get him as my boyfriend.

I love him sooooo much......his name is Arian. (pronounced Are-E-on)

[/quote']

That is kinda like my problem. I like this girl at school, but I'm to nervous to ask her out. But next time I see her I'll ask her out. I might draw her something as she said I was good at drawing/writing.

I'm stuck in a horriable situation. Theres one girl, an ex i still love. But dosnt return those feelings anymore. and then theres like 5 diffrent girls that like me...I have no idea what too do. Theres diifrent things i like about all the diffrent girls and the one girl i whant too date dosn't like me =(.

Lol my girlfriend beats me. I have been going out with her since fifth grade; and I dont hit her back :(. She doesn't attack me when I expect it though, she does it when I dont expect it. One time she came up from behind me (I was watching the T.V. from behind the couch; you know when you just stand there and watch it for a little bit?) and she comes up and pushes me over the couch and my head hit an oak table that was between all the furniture. I almost got a concussion :(.

Archived